ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Kevin

HI!All,  I have not posted here for some time due to work on my forums. I hope this evp helps new comers to this phenomena appreciate that we should always  " WELCOME THE EXPERIENCE" of receiving communications from the otherside. I am a total believer in EVP'S .This has come from a long time with my own research here in Australia. This EVP like many of mine have the front and reverse sides in one sentence.I mention this here especially for new comers who may not realise that a message can be found when the audio file is reversed.

Take Care,Kevin.:)

Attachment: EVP GOOD NIGHT KEVIN...YOU GO TO BED..wav (Downloaded 689 times)

Last edited on Sep 21st, 2008 02:11 AM by Kevin

Ray

Kevin,
I want to thank you for posting this!
after I read this I went back into my files and listen to them my EVP's in reverse.
Wow was I surprised at what I found,I feel alot of them played in reverse may be the main message..
Thanks again
Ray
You may find this web site interesting as I did...
http://www.reversespeech.com/home.htm

Kevin

HI! RAY,  THANKYOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS. I'M GLAD THAT IT HAD YOU GO BACK AND REVERSE YOUR OLD EVP'S. BY REVERSING AN EVP AND OBTAINING A MESSAGE ON THE OTHERSIDE TO ME IS ADDED VALIDATION OF THAT EVP.

REGARDS,KEVIN:)

Attached Image (viewed 143 times):

cooltext401850494.gif

rjisinspired

That's a nice clear evp. 

I haven't had the experience yet in having a related message from a reversed sample.  I have had a few samples which when played normally sounded like gibberish but when reversed had logical words.

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1374 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 25 queries executed.