ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from okc area

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from okc area  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 18th, 2008 07:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
ourobouros2k2

Name is Andy, have been investigating the paranormal in the traditional sense since 99, but am a newcomer to the field of ITC. I have been experimenting with the 12.469 shack hack method, got some great results. I find this all to be very exciting. I have joined several yahoo groups on the subject, and find folks in this field are being very informative and helpful.

thanks,
Andy

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 18th, 2008 09:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Andy,

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to exchanging experiences with you. 

See you online,

Keith                                                                                

Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 03:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Misty

Hello again Andy! Welcome to the group :biggrin:

Misty

Posted: Sep 25th, 2008 01:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
ourobouros2k2

Thanks Keith, Misty, I look forward to learning and sharing as much as possible. This looks like a great, informative forum here.

Thanks,

Andy

Posted: Sep 25th, 2008 09:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Hey there Andy, thought i'd add some lines as you mentioned the shack hack.

The ITC community is certainly vastly different to the thrills and spills most people would associate with the paranormal. High pitched squealing is more likely to come from something electronic than a quick running teenager.

Unfortunately I couldn't afford to shack hack and so built my Franks Box type device from one I already had. One thing to note...ya know Dollar Tree, they have $1 scanning radios in there I recently discovered ;) I have a couple of them on our livingroom table right now. They are sold in different shapes and colours and have at least 2 circuit board designs inside.  
One thing i'm after, the same voice coming through on two different designs of scanning radio at the same time....that would certainly raise a few eyebrows. Both could hardly be scanning the same area at the same time and if they are different designs, would help bolster the whole method. Using your popularly proven 12,469 version and a Dollar Tree might be fun at the least.

Posted: Sep 25th, 2008 09:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
ourobouros2k2

I see dollar tree on my shopping list for the weekend. There is one just off the interstate here, so I am certainly going to give it a look.
 I like the idea of multiple radios, in fact, I have most of the components necessary for the Spiricomp as illustrated by Mike Coletta. Now all I have to do is get back my 469 from my buddy, fix my receive issue with my 470, and I will be good to go :)

thanks
Andy

Posted: Sep 30th, 2008 03:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
nerol

Hi Andy

Current time is 08:33 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from okc area Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2159 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 25 queries executed.