ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hello from oregon

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
hello from oregon  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 16th, 2008 09:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
nerol

hi i just found the forum by googling "12-469 no speaker"

anyway i just created my 1st ghostbox based on the "mike's box" instructions from youtube or ufogeek ... but i didn't see much of a forum on ufogeek ... the people on yahoo answers always rip me to shreds lol

oh anyway, the ghostbox is working great so far .. i met a man and his wife ... um i hope to learn more. i have many questions about communication with the other side, and i hope to make contributions as well 

Last edited on Sep 16th, 2008 09:43 PM by nerol

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 17th, 2008 06:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Nerol,

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum. We are all here to learn and share.

I have done some experiments with the radio you mentioned. While I have been convinced that spirit can be heard at times using the automatic sweep method, I also feel that not enough restraint and judgement is typically used - and that a base of experience with recording regular evp is necessary to assist in knowing when it's spirit and when it's not. I'm afraid even the best are sometimes fooled. In my opinion, more is attributed to spirit communication using the sweep method that isn't communication than those that are.

That being said, we look forward to the things you'll share with us. You will never be "ripped to shreds" here, because it is not allowed. Several things can happen here:

1. Recordings will be made and people will agree or disagree on the interpretation.
2. Recordings and interpretations of a completely unrestrained nature may typically never be replied to. (don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.)
(this comment isn't necessarily made at you, but towards anyone who wonders how ITC Bridge works.) :)

And that's it. We'll see you on the forum!!

Keith

Posted: Sep 17th, 2008 08:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
nerol

ok right on.

well i look forward to learning and particpating.

Posted: Sep 17th, 2008 06:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Regan

Hello!!

I am Regan, I live in Auburn, WA. I, with my husband, run a paranormal team. We've been investigating for about five years now. We currently run a few different ITC/RTC devices. Welcome to the forum.

:)

Posted: Sep 18th, 2008 02:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
nerol

Regan wrote: Hello!!

I am Regan, I live in Auburn, WA. I, with my husband, run a paranormal team. We've been investigating for about five years now. We currently run a few different ITC/RTC devices. Welcome to the forum.

:)

thanks Regan, i looked at you and your husband's site btw ... very nice

this one pic http://www.apartofwa.com/photos/v/Thornewood/Ecto+and+orb+in+garden.JPG.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

reminds me of one i took at a park, i believe in december of 2004 ... after the camera flash ... the "fog" just vanished at a super sonic speed ... so i know it wasn't exactly "fog" as skeptics have tried to tell me

however upon enlarging your pic i noticed the orb looks like a small (or baby) jellyfish type alien, or skycreature, or energy being, or whatever lol ... those always remind me a bit of cells too, with a shell and nucleus etc

Attached Image (viewed 155 times):

regansorbs.jpg

Posted: Sep 24th, 2008 03:40 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Misty

Hello Nerol Welcome to the group. keith is right you dont have to worry about all the negativity here. Anyone in attack mode is usually dealt with swiftly. Discussion and opinions are welcome, nasty behaviour is not.

Mike Coletta (ufogeek) is a very nice guy. He's over on the EVP-ITC yahoo forum and he just posted his new website (very well done too I might add) http://www.ufomagazine.net/ with all of his videos and some new projects including some video ITC hes been attempting. I have been waiting for my day off to be able to finish exploring it.

Keith and Lance (and others) if you read this check that out because ya may find his ion lamp video itc thing of interest. Looks a bit complicated for me personally (I am about as technical as a rock) but love the ideas that man comes up with. LOL he always takes the road less traveled.

And Mike if you run across this, join this itcbridge group (if not already in here someplace LOL) its got some great people and ideas!

Misty Dawn

Posted: Sep 30th, 2008 03:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
nerol

hi Misty thanks for the welcome, and that is a kool site  :)

thank you

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2008 10:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Slider2732

Hi there Nerol :)
One thing about the paranormal and off the wall studies, is that every which way we turn we seem to get shot at !
Reasonings are many, like misunderstanding and lack of comprehension, but mainly it's ignorance of the field. The thing to do is ridicule, so they ridicule. Can't get very far with new thought if there are societal guidelines heavily guiding eh. No more so than with this field of study.
Keith and of course the posters do a great job here of understanding the person, as well as the subject matter. So, it's safe to ramble, have ideas, whatever you choose :)

I'd agree about the sweep radio pointers. Some part words etc are bound to come through as the unit sweeps around the airwaves. The thing is about recognition, what shouldn't be there and most clearly is. If the unit scans at intervals of 1 second, then a phrase of 3 or 4 words lasting a couple of seconds and making sense is far less likely than chance would suggest. It takes a little while for a station to 'come in' and then fade back out, so that has to be factored in too. All in all, a great study area and having proved to hold results from my own experiments too. Good luck with it !

Posted: Oct 30th, 2008 08:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
nerol

ok cool. it's good to know rambling is cool lol .. btw sorry it takes me a while to get back to people sometimes .. i'm busy often and as a result often spread myself to thin, but ya i took my ghostbox for a drive yesterday, and had what seemed to be very limited results

i repeatedly heard the names Steve and Megan though, so i think someone or something was trying to et through

Posted: Oct 31st, 2008 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Slider2732

That's a quirky thing about posting eh, quick reread and it's just like yesterday lol

Steve and Megan might be there, but just doing a heads up for later, or for when a few bits of tinkering along the way might allow them to come through stronger. Much like hearing a crackle in a cemetary and only in the cemetary. Would the crackle be a forming word that doesn't get through or some effects from power lines or whatever. Noone knows yet and that's what drives me on.
That the same names came through would seem a pretty decent pointer for the location though :) 

Current time is 07:05 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > hello from oregon Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1401 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 27 queries executed.