ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hellow from Washington State

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hellow from Washington State  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 14th, 2008 02:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Regan

Hello. I am a co founder of a para team in Washington. We've done a lot of work with RTC (paranormal puck, ovilus, radio shack hack, minibox, and our own created device: speakjet box). We work with Rob from Deadscience.com, he's buit and designed our box.

I joined primarily because of the quote "cooperation first, evidence second."

To me, its important to share and communicate with other teams. Cross occurance occasions needs to be shared and discussed so we can further determine legitimacy behind personal experiences and claims of hauntings.

I am intrigued by the ITC/RTC devices, but carry some reservation towards a few of the items. I feel that A LOT of research, studying, developing, analyzing, and redeveloping needs to happen with these devices. And I feel that some definate guidelines should be created, so those really working with the devices have a baseline understanding of what they're doing, how it's working, and how we can further research.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 14th, 2008 06:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Regan,

Pleased to meet you, and I'm glad that the quote you mentioned resonated with you. I look forward to your contribution on the board.

Keith

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 01:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hello Regan,

welcome to the forum,

Take care, Lance..

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 07:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hello from Washington state also!

I am up in the Bellingham area, but it's nice to know there are others in this state who can find and benefit from Keith's website.  I record primarily through traditional means (recorder and silence), but I have also used hacked radios, done manual sweep, used the Ovilus, FM transmitter communication through radio and computer, and had a bit of two-way communication through phone, DC6, and Anabela Cordosa's method of using numerous SW radios.  I work alone for the most part out of my home or office, but I do go out for the occasional cemetery day with a friend of mine.  Braden, my son, died in a kayaking accident up here in 2001, and has been my primary contact (like your experience, he told me to "evacuate" during a bomb scare on my campus--I was first in line out of the parking lot!) and I have another newly introduced, very communicative friend, who likes to go by David.  So there it is--welcome--looking forward to sharing!  Vicki

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 08:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Regan

Awe! Thank you all :biggrin:

Vicki it's a pleasure to meet a fellow Washingtonian:) There's a great group up in Bellingham we've worked with in the past, BOOO. They've done a lot of work in the market and theatre up there.

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 09:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Regan,

Yes, I've heard of the Bellingham group.  My work is a little different.  I work with those who wish to contact their loved ones, so going out on an investigation is not usually the way to do it!  I do admire all of you for doing the work you do, though, and do have some cemetery work under my belt.  It's not easy, I know, having been involved in a house investigation in the past. 

I have a question, though.  The TAPS people didn't get much from the Moore Theatre when they were there and basically said they didn't think there was any spirit activity.  I've beeen there, and I think the place is full of spirit activity.  Have you been able to investigate there?  Vicki

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 09:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Regan

Don't get me started on the whole TAPS thing, :blush::blink:, they hosed our state in regards to investigations.

Most of the places, minus the Underground Seattle, are now "closed" to groups in our area. It's pathetic, and it's a television show people. If anything it is a poorly based reality drama.

We have not been able to investigate the Moore. However, we have been there a lot on our own accord (concerts, etc.). I can tell you that I felt and communicated with spirits there. I personally think that part of the reason TAPS doesn't get a lot of "evidence" is because of their approach.

I mean, would you come out of hiding and wave for the camera if the jokers running the show are only going to discount your presense anyways?

Last edited on Aug 15th, 2008 10:21 AM by Regan

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 09:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Vicki Talbott

Well, thanks for confiming what I thought about their investigation and about the spirit activity.  It's active there.  I would not come out for them, frankly.  I saw them once trying to incite the spirits, to agitate them into coming out using insulting words, etc.  Whoa!  I'd either stay quiet or punch one of 'em in the mouth.  How rude.  We don't go around trying to get people to talk like that here, why would we try to make them do it there?!:blink:  Vicki

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 10:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
f1cracker

Regan, please contact me. [email protected]

Here is my site              http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SDWR-SpeakingToTheDeadWithRadiosToAssistLawEnforcement/

I record EVP to capture crime leads for Law Enforcement

I have been trying to form a group, but have been unable to locate others out there like me.

So happy about your post.

Mike

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 10:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Regan

Vicki Talbott wrote: Well, thanks for confiming what I thought about their investigation and about the spirit activity.  It's active there.  I would not come out for them, frankly.  I saw them once trying to incite the spirits, to agitate them into coming out using insulting words, etc.  Whoa!  I'd either stay quiet or punch one of 'em in the mouth.  How rude.  We don't go around trying to get people to talk like that here, why would we try to make them do it there?!:blink:  Vicki

I don't watch the program. I refuse too. I have a lot of issues with the idea of a "TAPS Family Network"..and I stand on a huge soapbox about the following, fans, and herds that see these programs as ideal, or icons, in the paranormal field.

We do not use instigation, provoking, etc on our cases. Unless we're pushed, then we push back (figure of speech, not really 'pushing'.)

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 10:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Regan

f1cracker wrote: Regan, please contact me. [email protected]

Here is my site              http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SDWR-SpeakingToTheDeadWithRadiosToAssistLawEnforcement/

I record EVP to capture crime leads for Law Enforcement

I have been trying to form a group, but have been unable to locate others out there like me.

So happy about your post.

Mike

Mike

I joined the group. I would like to talk to you more about this as well. When my husband first turned on our speakjet device, it said, "Vinnie, people need help". His name is David, but only those close to him call him Vinnie.

Current time is 02:15 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hellow from Washington State Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1461 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 28 queries executed.