ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
A forensic audio experts perspective  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 12th, 2008 01:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
CFS

I have been a Forensic Audio and Video Expert for a number of years. I am certified and have investigated and also testified in cases ranging from narcotics to homicide. Some of which were hi profile cases such as the Sarah Johnson double homicide and the case of missing American Natale Holloway for the Dr. Phil Show on ABC.

I have been asked on occasion to help with EVP recordings. Some of these are quite remarkable. I have worked on several that are truly intriguing. One of these was a case in Clinton, MA. USA. This case was featured on the series Ghost Hunters. The recordings that I analyzed in regards to this case were fascinating and quite disturbing in many ways. The recordings had demonic and angelic EVP and or phenomena of interest.

I will never forget the day I started my analysis of the recordings. I put the tape into my JVC system and instantly the lights started to flicker and dim. I didn't think too much of it until I started discovering voices on the recording. That is when all the electrical systems at the lab went out completely. It was a little unnerving as it happened at a very interesting section of the audio.

One of the aspects of working a case like this is that as an expert I have to base my findings on facts. This is interesting as the forensic community at large regards this type of work as frivolous or as not worthy of mention publicly. I am not so sure that it can be that easily overlooked IMHO.

One case I worked was a taped reading from a renown psychic here in Maine.  There were several women present at this gathering and as they always did they taped the session to help remember the medium's statements.

There was a woman who's son was recently killed in an accident at home. This woman was asking questions and as she was speaking you could hear a male voice saying "Ma" "Mom Help" Ma" etc etc... This went on for over 3 minutes. It was random and was not related to equipment malfunction or other mitigating factors. It was clearly a male and was clearly human voice but it was not in the normal frequency range of the others present that day.

Quite intriguing and still makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I listen to it.

I think that the scientific community needs to take this research a bit more seriously as I believe  there are plenty of legitimate examples out there.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 13th, 2008 06:39 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi CFS,

Welcome to the forum. Your expertise and how it is applied towards evidence of life after death is most welcome. Have you introduced yourself here?:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_forum.php?id=23

I agree that it should be taken seriously. When I think of all of the things that we have been successful in understanding and creating, it is ludicrous that a fraction of that energy, time, and resources isn't applied towards life after death.

I think the problem is.....that it has been researched, but hidden from the people. And I find this to be a crime. What do you think?

Keith

Posted: Aug 13th, 2008 12:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
CFS

Keith,

Thanks for the welcome. I am glad to have found the forum.

It is interesting to apply a forensic methodology to my analysis of EVP cases. I enjoy my job very much and it is really interesting when a case comes along that fits into this category.

Most cases are based on intelligibility when it comes to forensic audio. By applying the same techniques to EVP recordings the revelations can be outstanding.

I have worked on cases where a client could hear dialog where there should be none. I have found some to be very interesting and questionable.

One case in particular a client sent a video where they swore there were two people conversing with their SO. Watching the video you could clearly see the SO was alone. However after enhancement you could hear dialog of two other voices. I suggested the client consider the possibility of EVP but they would have nothing to do with it and could only believe that there were 3 living humans speaking.

CFS

Posted: Aug 13th, 2008 07:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I'll admit, the feeling never changes for me when I become aware that there's nothing  can say to open a person's mind.

Still, your work sounds interesting - and it's quite a vital skill needed. People will always go back to the basics, even after life after death has been proven by other means.

Keith

Posted: Aug 14th, 2008 10:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
f1cracker

CFS you and I need to talk!  I volunteer for a missing person's org as well as work with law enforcement using am radio/EVP to solve crimes. Here is my site.  http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SDWR-SpeakingToTheDeadWithRadiosToAssistLawEnforcement/

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Mike

Current time is 05:03 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > A forensic audio experts perspective Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1172 seconds (18% database + 82% PHP). 26 queries executed.