ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Arkansas

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from Arkansas  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Aug 12th, 2008 05:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
BAMedic

Hello to everyone from NE Arkansas.

First of all let me say I am a normal, healthy 49 y/o mother of three and business owner, married to the mayor of the town in which we live.

Will try to keep this intro brief. I am a Nationally Reg EMT-Paramedic. That being said, I have seen and experienced some incredible paranormal activity working the streets in almost 10 years.

I experienced many things in my childhood, once having my life saved by a "spirit being" for lack of a better or proper term.

I also raised three children in a house (which I still own but has been vacant for over 5 years) that was very much inhabited by spirit beings... hearing voices talking to us, hearing beings walk through the house, multi orbs of light circling the house, cabinets opening and closing, children seeing clear figures in their bedrooms, etc.

I have now reached a point in my life where I want answers. The best way to get them is to learn myself. That is why I am joining.

I look forward to learning from each and everyone of you.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Aug 13th, 2008 06:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Medic,

Pleased to meet you, and welcome to the forum. We're interested in what you have to share, and your description of your job and experiences certainly provide a unique angle that I haven't heard before.

I am always amazed when I think of people in your line of work. We thank you for that.

See you online.

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Aug 13th, 2008 06:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hello Bamedic,

And welcome to the forum..

You appear to have had a very interesting life allready with the spirtual world.  You will sure learn alot on the forum, please feel free to post and ask questions, I look forward to chatting soon, Take care, Lance..

Current time is 02:25 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Arkansas Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1302 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 26 queries executed.