ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > In Death you have Survival - Thank You for That!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
In Death you have Survival - Thank You for That!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 19th, 2007 04:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
robevpau

This is a recording from last night using my Sony B16 IC digital recorder where my recorded voice message was manipulated and rearranged forming a modified statement from my initial comment.

The recorded comment does not make sense as a standalone comment - nor as a comment made to a physical person.

You may notice the monotone nature and stilted delivery of the recording.

If we make the assertion that unseen entities can manipulate background noise such as Fans/Waterfalls/Tape Recording devices - it seems logically that the human voice can also be manipulated and reworked.

Indeed, because of the availability of existing human patterns of speech (i.e. vowels/consonants) - far less manipulation may be required by these entities - to achieve expressive coherency in a recorded message - meaning that entities can communicate with greater clarity and with less energy expenditure using human speech pattern as its basis.

But this method of capturing EVPs also has inherent issues regarding validation.

It means that strict'controls' of assessment are required - and that the initial spoken comments are meticulously noted/logged before playback changes can be objectively confirmed.

I find that a background of 'multiple layers of physical chatter'(such as heard in supermarkets and shopping centres)provide the best background recording medium for EVP recordings because of the absolute plethora of available human sound - but obviously discerning valid comments from entities can be a real challenge.

Cheers

rob

Attachment: 18012007 In death you have survival - thank you for that - My Voice.wav (Downloaded 1285 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 21st, 2007 12:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello Rob,

What were your initial spoken words?

Keith

Posted: Jan 21st, 2007 11:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
robevpau

Keith,

Unable to recollect as the significance of the message only stood out for me - because of the strange comment - not because of any initial statement.

And on playing back the initial recorded message it is hard to deduce.

I have never made the comment or recorded the statement, "In death you have survival" nor the 'Thank You for that!'

I had noted some variances previously to my recorded voice message replays - but as stated in my comments - I will now log all questions/comments (write down first) made by myself in order to start to note any variations from the initial message stated.

It was a sort of, "I didn't say that at all!" moment!! that was highlighted by something completely new

rob

PS: I am not trying to offer proof ( I know EVP is real) - just share this new experience

Posted: Jan 21st, 2007 11:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

O.K. That I perfectly understand! It's happened to me before. I also tend to record at a moment's notice, (without a stenographer on hand, lol).

And it certainly seems to go with your previous recordings related to survival after death, doesn't it?

Cheers,
Keith

Current time is 04:53 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > In Death you have Survival - Thank You for That! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1441 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 26 queries executed.