ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Earthquake Prediction  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 8th, 2008 02:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
MrZeta

Only about a week before the China incident I had a terrible nightmare of an earthquake. Previous I had several dreams of plane crashes prior to 911; several but none that would indicate terrorism. It is possible they know how to block this information from our spiritual intuitiveness, those not of 'literal' Islam.

I know Islam, and I know of the Bible and Koran...I actually have had my own beliefs questioned...but now I just look to my dreams...we need to watch our dream carefully...I wonder how prediction plays a part in the scheme, whether some of us could have lived in the future and came back?? Wouldnt that be a thought?

Another odd thing is that the projects I am working on all relate to earthquake prediction; is it possible that 2012 could see the Earth shift Axis; I would hope not; however I am led to believe that my work may lead to earthquake predicition and ground vibration analysis, as well as EVP; some coincidence!

MrZeta

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 05:41 AM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > Earthquake Prediction Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1138 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 25 queries executed.