ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
ITC pic compare to real picture  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jun 3rd, 2008 11:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
dax01

At my first try at ITC ( see here on the other thread http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=535&forum_id=6 ) I had some picture..

Now, I compare them with what I seems to think they are.. or more or less what they look like FOR me :)

You can see kinda Saddam, Marth Kent from Smallville TV serie, Jean Grey from Xmen (altho I did not find the exact picture I associate with her but still) and Kor, the klingon master.

Fun to say, all this related to me in a sense that I like each TV serie a lot.. as for Saddam well..not a love story here tho.

Attached Image (viewed 258 times):

someof.jpg

Last edited on Jun 3rd, 2008 11:24 AM by dax01

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2008 12:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Closer ?

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2008 12:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
dax01

yah pretty much thx :)

Posted: Jun 5th, 2008 06:55 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dax,

Webcam ITC is difficult and usually of low quality and speed. In addition, trying to compare a picture of an unclear face formation with a real person is very difficult to do - I have not been able to do it myself. Though I believe I was successful in making 2-3 comparisons, that was 2-3 out of several thousand.

Anybody's face could be malformed, causing it to look like a monkey, an alien, an ice cream cone, or anything else. Seeing a picture that looks like something and assuming it is when working with ITC will begin a pattern of self-creation.  I used to have these tendencies before, now I stay far away from anything that I am not 100% sure of, or at least I try to do so. Making muddy comparisons with ITC for the public to see can only hurt the cause for ITC.

I'm not criticizing your work, I think it's great, and I'm happy to meet you. I hope to see more of your experiments online :)

Keith

Posted: Jun 5th, 2008 08:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
dax01

Hey :)

Oh, I was not saying those images are what I post beisde them, I was just saying to me, they look like this :) That's all, heck I bielive was I saw is matrixing nothing more :)

Posted: Jun 5th, 2008 09:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

While we're moving house and from today i'm on a flaky laptop, with a small screen, my comments can only be general...but....

Firstly, yes, I quite agree that discernment is essential. There is much to be lost by an easy debunk from the overly sceptical analysts that the world is full of. Michael Shermer, who is often on TV debunking anything that comes along, would have a field day with our whole site, nothing is good enough proof for them, because everything is stripped away of emotion !
Science needs cold hard repeatable facts. Left to science, there'd be no religions.

It could be argued that much of the daily path many of us researchers follow, is to give us ourselves a better idea of whether or not there is an afterlife. Some people experience something amazing and their road is set early on, others take a long and twisty road of semi successes, baffling realities and snippets of truths.
One thing that is a core element, is that knowledge is gained for the self, another is about the 'feel' of something being right for that self understanding. When something occurs that is overwhelmingly striking a chord and seemingly can be offered to others in full faith (as it were) then we generally post it. In that respect, I think Dax's comparison pictures to be wholly valid, even with the matrix webcam type problems that are inevitable.
The route is toward what the data means, both to the researcher and to the larger community. How the images relate...after all, the relating of pieces of the ITC puzzle to each other is a lot of the drive of research :)

It would seem that spirits have no clear path for interaction with us, there are some amazing new methods being experimented with though. There are also new people to the field all the time and differing viewpoints on what can be considered as being valid results.
Links can be highly personal, but, in with that is that a link may be constructed by a spirit to give the researcher a route of research. Some people hear an EVP differently to others, they take their view on it and factually further the haunting case from that view. Often, from my experiences, the reality is that the information almost has an encoding, a meaning for that person. Easily debunked, easily thrown out by many, but highly important for the person who received it.
Dax here may have linked to living people, to TV characters etc, but what have come through have the same structural qualities, ITC traits as images of the deceased. In my opinion, it shows the route spirits may wish to take for his research...that of broadening the scope of traditional ITC imagery. A pull away from almost tripping over a caught glimpse of a deceased persons energy and more into the possibilities that spirits may be able to manipulate imagery for understandings and personal furtherment. It's something fresh as a way of thinking for myself, so i'd like to thank Dax for the post, even if the images are possibly really of deceased people who just have a strong likeness to people in the public eye.

In the Jean Grey pic, the challenge was to find a better fitting picture online...an image that Dax related to. So, somewhere, there was an image available that carried the theme of the pictures better than the original picture. Here we had the link to the images and their meaning, what they meant to the poster. From the link, something may well come through that means more in the long run, these images being like a book forward, for further experiment results.
The Jean Grey i found appears to display many of the traits of the capture, an enjoyable exercise.
The swept hair, the bob effect on the right side of the hair. Similar direction of face, chin shape, cheekbone height, V in the costume front and other details this laptop is failing me with lol.

To round up, it gave me a new way of thinking about spirit energy and the effects in our daily life of guiding forces, interactions we may not be totally aware of and other areas that may come forward over time with a freshening of thought.

Posted: Jun 7th, 2008 10:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dax and Slider,

Mark, point well taken and well spoken. There are always two sides to that coin, and always a different and fresh perspective!!! I try to remember both.

Keith

Last edited on Jun 7th, 2008 10:16 AM by Keith Clark

Current time is 01:47 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > ITC pic compare to real picture Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1368 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 25 queries executed.