ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
concerning the Ovilus  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore ParanormalAnalysisLab. click Here to view this post

Posted: May 30th, 2008 06:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Surreal

Hi Mark.

I have the Ovilus and so far so good with me.  I received some stuff in both Dictionary Mode and Allophone Mode.  You can listen to two clips from my Ovilus in a thread titled: "Some Examples of My Files" by Surreal2me.

I kind of jump around using different methods so I don't have too many examples to show you but these were two real good ones.

But as for unbiased opinions I can provide you that.  I like it.  But right now I still prefer the radio hacks because that is what I am used to.  I have to get used to the speakjet technology still.

I hoe that helps.
Kristin

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: May 31st, 2008 07:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mark,

And you have the puck already?

Keith

Posted: May 31st, 2008 08:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi,

I have the Ovilius, and so far, I feel I get much better results with traditional recording in a quiet room with a digital recorder or with the EVPMaker and allophones.  My problem with it is that it seems to be randomly repetitious (for example, if I hear the words "Energy" and the syllables "fierce" again, I am going to scream:blink: (although these words may be relevant somehow, they certainly have not been concerned with anything I have asked at the time).  When I ask a question in dictionary and phoneme mode, I get lots of Oh-Ee-Oo-Ah-Eh over and over and then a random word (usually one I've heard many times before), then the same pattern repeated. 

It might start to grow on me if I keep using it, but right now, as I said, I've had far more relevant, long responses with traditional and more recently static SW radio sweep and EVPMaker/Allophone recordings.  It might be just great as a digital dowser, although I haven't tried that.  I will let you know if things change--they could--it has happened before with me.  Vicki

Posted: May 31st, 2008 09:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

I've checked the puck out, more information here: http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=533&forum_id=32

I visited that website link you sent, and watched all of the videos. It is a very interesting idea, though costly. It reminded me of how lucky I am to even have a voice, and to use it well.

Keith

You have chosen to ignore Cherice. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 12th, 2008 07:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Cherice,

The website is here:

http://www.digitaldowsing.com/

I also bought one about 2 months ago that I wouldn't mind parting with.

Keith

Posted: Aug 13th, 2008 06:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Cherice,

Someone else already snapped it up. How odd that 3 people in one day would all of a sudden find interest in it!

I was impressed with the idea of how it is supposed to work, but remain unimpressed in how it actually did work.

Keith

Posted: Aug 14th, 2008 02:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Regan

We created a device around the same time Ovilus was being created. Ours is called the speakjet box, as it uses the Speak Jet voice chip.

We have used the Ovilus, and compared it too the Speakjet.

Ours runs on allophones and emf. We get a lot of the basic 72 allophones of hte human voice "Oooo, aaaa, eee, thhh, stttt" etc. But, when it wants to talk, it talks.

We were at the Harvard Exit Theatre in Seattle. We were on the third floor, in the women's restroom. It said "Outside, scary, outside".. two seconds later THREE GUNSHOTS happened in the alley behind the theatre. It preempted the gunshots.

Posted: Aug 14th, 2008 06:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Regan

We are not building it to sell. It's not about profit, but for research. Our engineer is building ten devices, as the chips and processors are pretty pricey. He has a podcast show (http://www.deadscience.com) and he discussed a couple shows back about how to get one from us. He's had over 200 emails, and he's gifting the boxes to the right people for research.

Posted: Aug 14th, 2008 08:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Regan

Rob's a cool guy, he's very intelligent and down to earth. His shows are pretty interesting. It started out as a general "death" podcast. He started getting interested in paranormal realm of things, and contacted different teams. Most turned him away, because he wanted to test their psychics. We jump onboard and said "test us what do we have to hide", and he did.

There's a show about his psychic findings (me).

As for the ovilus, and said devices, I firmly believe the user and their energy are the driving forces for the voices. I can pick up the device, and it kills my psi abilities and totally stops working. My husband picks up and they start talking right away.

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 08:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Regan

No I do think it's paranormal, but I think the person's energy works better with it. It's like a pendelum, or dowsing rods, whosever using it is "training it" to their energy.

When I use it, it kills my ability to communcate, use mediumship.

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 02:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
sparks

Hi Regan, I'm building a Speakjet based device for personal research.

Can your engineer give some details about the what type of EMF sensor is used, and what parameter of this is digitized to activate allophone selection in the Speakjet chip?

My major interest in building the device is to push theoretical knowledge further regarding this communications mode.

regards,

JEFF

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 02:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Regan

Contact him at [email protected]

Put in header "building my own speakjet" so he knows you're not looking for one form him. He's more than willing to share. :biggrin: Good luck.

Posted: Aug 15th, 2008 04:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
sparks

Thanks Regan, will do.

regards from "down under"

JEFF

You have chosen to ignore Chris. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore Chris. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore Mick. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2008 07:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Regan

http://media.putfile.com/antiup-yes-SJB

We were playing ghost poker at the musuem of mystery (which used to be a speak easy). There's a spirit there that loves poker night, and this was the first night testing the box at the poker event. You can hear it say "yes" to anti'ing up.

Please ignore the drama/dumb ***Foul_language_is_not_allowed_on_this_website!!! comment at the bottom of the post. We are "followed" around the internet by a former team member; she's been causing problems everywhere.

Last edited on Aug 22nd, 2008 07:43 PM by Regan

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2008 07:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Regan

Mick wrote: If you are talking about sweep radios then check out this email group - http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/EVP-ITC/. Frank makes his own boxes but there videos and links on how to make your own using Radeo Shack equipment.

I'm on that site!

You have chosen to ignore Mick. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore lougarou. click Here to view this post

Posted: Aug 27th, 2008 08:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lougarou,

http://www.digitaldowsing.com

Keith

You have chosen to ignore lougarou. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2009 06:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Melanie

Hello Keith,

Do you still have your Ovilus?  And how much do you want for it?  Thanks!!  Melanie

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2009 08:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

No, I sold it a long time ago.

Keith

Posted: Mar 5th, 2009 01:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Melanie

You never know, thanx anyway!!

Posted: Nov 29th, 2009 11:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
mary bethune

I noticed the Ovilus 1 is no longer available and that there is an IOvilus for Iphone. This may sound dumb, but do you really need the Iphone/ Also has anyone heard of a SEM machine, for ITC/EVP???

Posted: Nov 29th, 2009 11:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
mary bethune

Hello Regan . hope your team is doing well. Nice to see you on the forum

Posted: Dec 1st, 2009 11:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mary,

What is a SEM? I assume it is also related to spirit communication by using environment variables and electronics.

I'd like to note that the devices created by Chappell were created for entertainment, as defined by himself. I have yet to see a device of similar application created for public use or described as being for the specific intent of communicating with spirit.

Keith

Posted: Dec 21st, 2009 02:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
chuck

I have dug through the digital dowsing site, looking for more details information concerning the design of Ovilus and iOvilus. I'm in the electronics and software field and would like to know specifics on what sets it off and the delineation between different words or syllable's.

I downloaded the iOvilus just for grins, at most it seems to be random words, with an occasional phrase. I'm trying to correlate these random words with ambient emf or other random types of signals.

Posted: Dec 21st, 2009 03:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
joecioppi

Dear Friends,

I've built a "Talker" board from Bill Chappell that uses the Speakjet speech synthesis chip and a pic uP with A/D converter. The A/D converts incoming ambient EMF voltage to digital values. The Speakjet chip outputs parts of words that sometimes form words and phrases related to user questions. The board as-is doesn't react well to stray noise picked up by the built-in antenna. However, when adjustable noise is applied to the input, many words and phrases are produced.

Noise on an unused frequency of an AM shortwave  receiver is a good source of spirit messages. Since the noise input is converted to data to run the speech chip, no actual noise from the radio is heard on the speaker of the "Talker" board. Adjusting the input noise level changes the output speech and an ideal level can be found.

I believe that noise can be filtered into several channels that can be used to perfect the synthesized output. I hope to also extract video from the same noise to provide images of the spirits communicating with the user.

Joe

Current time is 01:09 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > concerning the Ovilus Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2197 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 45 queries executed.