ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Garden Shed/I.T.C Lab....  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 25th, 2008 07:31 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lance

Hi all,
In the next few weeks I will be revamping my garden shed into a I.T.C lab/workshop. This means it will be filled with PC, Camara, TV, curtains tottaly insolated so that I can work during the day and give more time to my work...

I will also be fitting UV lights at various spots to give extra help for spirit communication.

I haven't started as yet and it will be a on going project to get things just right, but I feel well worth it in the end.

Of course! With all the modern equipment I will be using and the expense, I will need to make security option far better in case anyone decides to try their luck at breaking in, so I have got alot of planing to do.

But all in all, it will give me far more options to work during the day and my equipment will be constantly set up to run sessions when I feel like (beats prepairation and running my leads etc every time I want to run a session etc)
So I will keep you posted on my developments as they occur, take care, and may you God go with you, Lance.

Attached Image (viewed 425 times):

4.jpg

Last edited on May 25th, 2008 11:40 AM by lance

You have chosen to ignore ParanormalAnalysisLab. click Here to view this post

Posted: May 26th, 2008 02:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
lance

Hello Mark!

Thanks for your advice on this matter, i do very much appreicate it, take care, Lance..

Posted: May 30th, 2008 06:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Lance,

Funny you mention it, I have been pondering the same thing - well, an ITC computer lab instead of a video itc lab........lol

It's too bad we're not in the same physical area - what a mess we could make? Anyway, it seems I enjoy drawing out a plan I have in relation to ITC - it works well for me. Have you tried it?

Best of luck, talk to you soon,

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: May 30th, 2008 04:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lance

LOL Keith we must be thinking the same thing.... :biggrin:  Hey its strange how spirit brings people together even the same thoughts even we are thousands of miles apart...

great stuff!!   Keep me posted on your development , take care, Lance..

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2008 09:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

Great idea and shows the amount of commitment you have to the research. As often cited 'if a jobs worth doing, its worth doing well' :biggrin:
I totally agree with the laptop idea, as Mark suggested, for data security as one thing.
I would like to add a couple of suggestions too.
Until we sold our house (we move on 10th June), my wife and I ran 24/7 live webcams from our house for a couple of years. The focus was spirit capture and one long term experiment was live ITC from a colour TV in the basement. Will you be having internet access out in the shed ?
If so, I would be delighted to offer any advice on webcam running and think that even one camera, mounted in the shed corner and capturing ITC images that feed out live, would work as great security too.
One recent and comical reasoning for such a system was last week...i'd set up my arcade machines in the garage for a potential buyer to look over. Wife called me in for a TV show and when I went back outside all the machines were running different games and had different amounts of game credits on them! It turns out that the guy stopped by, played the games. went 'nahhh' and walked away, but it could obviously have been a thief too. If we'd have had the garage cam still running i'd have had images to step back through and see who visited !
It was work I used to do every day, in my town security CCTV job before coming to the USA and formed my views on letting the world share possible successes. Various sensors in the garage, meant for spirit tripping,  might have lead to explanations of 'faults' and got me sales that evening lol.
Having our experiments broadcast live, with chat box area etc, really helped to refine down or even dismiss some techniques. It also meant that site viewers might be watching the experiments at times we weren't even awake.
Perhaps you could have schedules posted, if 24/7 would be too much of a hassle. We actually found it easier to just leave everything running, than power down/up every day.
So, just throwing that out at ya as an idea, because I know several people would probably enjoy the thought of watching your experiments as they happen.

Our CCTV system is an EXXIS B+W EO4174Q. 4 camera setup that have microphones on them too and I thoroughly recommend them for perhaps an Ebay find. A few years old now, but ours was just $20 at a local thrift shop in Minnesota and has performed flawlessly. These things are supposed to run 24 hours a day and it has done, 100%. Cables are CAT5, though RJ11 4 wire will work if you don't need audio. Image quality is great and would allow for remote viewing in your house too. The output goes straight to any TV capture card, as well as it's own screen..so is easy for internet broadcast. Being CCTV cameras, they aren't webcams and so pixellation problems are somewhat muted when broadcast. A VCR is similarly easy to connect and makes post experiment image stepping through cheap and effective.
We found that especially with ITC, sometimes the possible spirit images were clearer when we weren't present. Possibly self energies getting in on things....who knows ?!

Best wishes with the set up, exciting times eh :D

Posted: Jun 18th, 2008 07:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
MrZeta

Hey,

Kool and good luck - will you have plants in there too?

I have the equipment and know how to monitor plants; I cant wait to add that phase to my projects; I am so slow at everything.

I have a 100th scale replica of the Great Pyramid in my front yard with a small hole in the middle; you can see on my website; still didnt do anything with it; there was something about needing warm weather for crystals to work better in my experiments so I built it last fall only to do nothing with it...:(

I have a picture of what looks like plasma coming out or going into it; I eventually plan to run dual tests to look for pyramid energy 'amplification' of some form(s).

Animals may be culpritts too...or bees...I cant win it seems - but at least bees wont come thru over a laser unless they stupidly fly thru the beam.

MrZeta

Last edited on Jun 18th, 2008 07:52 PM by MrZeta

Posted: Jun 18th, 2008 08:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mr. Zeta,

Do you have a website link?

Keith

Posted: Jun 18th, 2008 08:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
MrZeta

Let me try to fix my profile...! MrZeta

Posted: Jun 19th, 2008 07:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Slider2732

A 100th scale model still has to be pretty big :)
I know of razor blades resuming sharpness and milk staying fresh, if you put them inside. Is that the kind of idea ? to test out such theories ?

Perhaps Lance's garden shed might have a pyramid shape ! well, ok, perhaps not a good idea as it would draw gazes from the neighbours, I would think. But ya can't beat that shape for rain run off hehe. In fact, a pyramid roof would be quite practical and experiments could be conducted in the roof space.

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2008 06:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
MrZeta

My plan is simply to duplicate most of my projects inside the pyramid; unfortunately simple audio recordings mite not work unless done late at night due to noise. I might even try some video looping inside it; it is more of trying to see where it can fit in.

Current time is 09:24 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Garden Shed/I.T.C Lab.... Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1721 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 28 queries executed.