ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Spiricom contact  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 18th, 2008 07:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
DavidR

Hi every one, it's been some time since I was here last and I have some exciting news to tell. 

Recently, Joan, Rita, Gordon and myself have, what we believe to be is a contact through the spiricom device with deceased personality’s.  On the last experiment (10.5.2008) my full name (David Rogers) was heard as well as Rita’s and Gordon’s name being called out.  This could be a good indication that we are indeed in contact with spirit entities and not some stray radio, CB or TV signal, considering the fact that our names were mentioned which seems very unlikely to be a terrestrial source as they would not know of us or our names. 

Also Gordon asked a question to which he received an appropriate answer in a spasmodic connection because the frequency levels were very temperamental causing the contact to sound fragmented allowing us to understand only certain words.  I think this is perfectly understandable considering the very nature of the spiricom contact from past experiments where achieving any form of communication seems to be tempered with poor frequency quality.

We will continue with further experiments and will of course keep you informed.

At some point I will try to upload an example of the recent spiricom voices.

Bye for now.

David UK    

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 19th, 2008 06:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
DavidR

I have uploaded the spiricom voice saying my name (David Rogers) with the second David Rogers as the filtered version.  When listening to the voice please remember this was our second attempt and so the quality has a long way to go.  

David UK

Attachment: David Rogers.wav (Downloaded 1399 times)

Posted: May 19th, 2008 08:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Vicki Talbott

That's excellent news, david--please keep us posted.  Vicki

Posted: May 19th, 2008 12:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
DavidR

Thanks Vicki, I think it will be some time before we obtain a clear spiricom voice and I think with practice it might be possible, and as I am sure you know from your own experiments no guarantee of contact or clear contact is assured.

The next spiricom experiment is on Sunday 25.5.2008.   We will be keeping our fingers crossed.

Regards

David UK

Posted: May 20th, 2008 11:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

I can hear David Rogers well.  Vicki

Posted: May 27th, 2008 07:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lkimberley

David, Great file and great news and look forward to hearing more of your progress.

LK

Posted: May 30th, 2008 06:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi David,

I look forward to hearing more.

Keith

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2008 09:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Slider2732

I hear it slightly differently..
'David will help me, David will help'. I'm using cheap Altec PC speakers at the moment though and so it could be David Mugabi and I take it there's no African link, with a name like Rogers !
Encouraging developments, looking forward to more (with better speakers at my end) :biggrin:

Posted: Jun 5th, 2008 05:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
DavidR

Hi and thanks.  The latest is that we seem to have made contact with a voice that makes itself know each time we setup the spiricom.   The voice is continual but every now and then sometimes we loose contact and a radio station comes through which then disappears again and the same voice comes back, there’s no mistaking the difference because a radio station displays the recognized characteristic’s of music, chatter and a dynamic atmosphere, where as our voice is the same in tone each time and portrays a distinctive character.  Also we have turned off the spiricom device to listen to what sound is coming from the radio to make sure there is no radio signal coming through in the background, the result is hissing white noise.  On Sunday just gone group member Gordon ask a question and received a reply and once again they have said my full name (David Rogers).  These spiricom voices are still camouflaged by a lot of bad frequency and at other times become low and soft.  When and if we receive more clear voice contact will upload it.

Only time will tell.
Bye for now
David

Posted: Jun 5th, 2008 06:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
DavidR

I have filtered a spiricom voice refered to above which says my name in a low soft voice.

TTFN

David UK

Attachment: Second spiricom voice talking and saying David Rogers at the end.wav (Downloaded 1265 times)

You have chosen to ignore synchronoussatori. click Here to view this post

Posted: Jun 18th, 2008 02:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
DavidR

Hi synchronoussatori, Gordon who is part of the EVP/spiricom group built the device for me from the George Meek manual that I have.  Inside the manul was a more up todate electronic information on how to build the spiricom device using todays miniature components.  should be getting together next Sunday for more experimentation.

Regards

David UK

Posted: Jun 19th, 2008 02:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
DavidR

Sorry to say, but Gordon hasn't mush time these day's because his job take's up and down the counrty, he has had to miss a month of our meetings due to his work commitment.  Bur who knows perhaps in the future there might be a chance for Gordon to consider building a spiricom.  In the mean time if you come across anyone with the know how to build the spiricom I can always send you a copy of the blue print of the spiricom for them to use to build the device, will leave that one with you.

Regards

David UK

Posted: Jun 20th, 2008 08:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
DavidR

I don't have a scanner but I am sure a friend of mine will let me do it on there's and that would allow me to sent it by email.  Will let you know when I have managed to copy the blueprint ready for sending.

Regards

David UK

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2008 07:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
MrZeta

Hi,

Wow that is a very nice recording! You can hear the tone fluctuations and it also sounds like David Rogers.

Cant wait to hear more!

MrZeta

You have chosen to ignore karlos1212. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 31st, 2009 06:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Karlos,

There are varying opinions on Spiricom and whether it was genuine. What is currently known to be real and factual in the present day is that there are several groups of people having conversations with spirit over radio. They do not use Spiricom tones.

If you were to try a Spiricom type setup, then yes - the Spiricom information given by George Meek, along with much of the information at http://www.worlditc.org would be the best place to start.

Keith

You have chosen to ignore karlos1212. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 1st, 2009 01:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Slider2732

I think what's becoming evident, is that several parts of the Spiricom do or do not seem to work. Devices like the Ovilus speech device have been shown on TV shows like Most Haunted to appear to gain contact. The Ovilus creates sound from a broadly similar model of thinking. Is Most Haunted a good enough example, perhaps not. Most is in the ear of the beholder with all things related to spirit contact.
My bottom line, is that if communications come through, perceived or real, and those communications help to further the case or haunting experience, then such a method can be shown as demonstrating a real world use.

Posted: Apr 2nd, 2009 05:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
joecioppi

DavidR wrote: Sorry to say, but Gordon hasn't mush time these day's because his job take's up and down the counrty, he has had to miss a month of our meetings due to his work commitment.  Bur who knows perhaps in the future there might be a chance for Gordon to consider building a spiricom.  In the mean time if you come across anyone with the know how to build the spiricom I can always send you a copy of the blue print of the spiricom for them to use to build the device, will leave that one with you.

Regards

David UK

DavidR,

I have designed an FM sweep spirit radio called Joe's Box that was inspired by Frank Sumption's Frank's Box. I have been looking for specific information about Spiricom to build an example of that device for quite awhile. If you could send me a schematic I could certainly build one for experimenters to use.

I have been finding a common characteristic in spirit communication devices and would like to see if Spiricom has this similarity also.

Joe

[email protected]
http://www.freewebs.com/joecioppi
joecioppi (on Skype)

Current time is 10:15 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > New Spiricom contact Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1797 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 33 queries executed.