ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Test Sweep Radio (Post your responses)  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 16th, 2008 07:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
f1cracker

I ran another test on item identification.

I asked the spirits to identify my dolphin carving again. The last time I did that they said dolphin or fish.

This time, I got fish, but also received a response of Porpoise.

For those of you interested, lets have some fun with this.

Test your sweep radios asking spirits to identify objects you hold in your hand, especially cell phones, recorders, etc....

I beg to wonder how long some of these spirits have been dead. Last week I asked them to identify a carpenter's hammer. That is the kind that has the crow bar shape to pull out nails, and the spirits that day called it a claw.

This test should prove quite interesting especially in other geos.

Mike Edwards

Attachment: Porpoise dolphin test 2_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 1038 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 26th, 2008 12:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
f1cracker

I ran another test with reading glasses. Here the spirits say Glass instead on glasses

Attachment: May 21 reading glasses_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 1160 times)

Posted: May 26th, 2008 12:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
f1cracker

For this test, I asked about Keys, but made the mistake of shaking the keys too long and the sound sort of interfered with their response which was keys towards the end of the tape.

Has anyone else tried to have spirits tell them what they are holding in their hand?

Id like to hear your responses

Mike

Attachment: May 21 kEYS 2_CLR.mp3 (Downloaded 1037 times)

Posted: May 27th, 2008 07:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lkimberley

Hi F1Cracker,

I heard fish clearly!!! Good Job and great idea!!

LK

Posted: May 27th, 2008 07:13 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lkimberley

I heard glasses! are you using the 12-469 radio shack hacked box? The files are nice and clear!!

LK

Posted: May 27th, 2008 08:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
f1cracker

Yes that is the radio Shack 12-469 Ghost Box. It is the only radio I have.  Lat week I bought two more just in case they change the design again.

Id be interested to hear other folk's test of this using their radios

Mike

Posted: May 27th, 2008 10:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lkimberley

Hi Mike,

Sure thing, I will share some here very shortly...need to go record some lol.

LK

Posted: May 28th, 2008 05:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Surreal

Mike - I decided to run a test too!  I used the Manual Sweep method using my GPX Weatehr AM/FM Clock Radio Alarm with Flashlight :blink: It's quite a radio LOL!

I actually did two tests.  The first test sweeping the AM Band.  I was holding my new Ovilus (Puck) in my hand.  I left my starting on there so you can hear that I said I would accept Ovilus or Puck from them  They definitely said ITS A PUCK!

The second test I swept the FM band and this time I was holding a pen.  You will hear PEN very clearly at the end of the clip.

PUCK:  http://www.esnips.com/doc/e4c5220e-bc79-4f31-a436-b4255ea507d3/What-is-in-my-hand-ITS-A-PUCK
PEN:  http://www.esnips.com/doc/c4043b2f-5920-4a9a-90da-ebaf8be9649a/Whats-in-my-hand-PEN

Posted: May 30th, 2008 08:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
f1cracker

Yeah, I enjoy these tests, and they do prove quite interesting. Makes you wonder how long some of these spirits have been dead. I mean some dont know what a stapler or flash light is, and one day I held up a hammer, the kind a carpenter uses that pulls out nails, and some spirits called it a claw, and no one called it a hammer.

Mike

Posted: May 30th, 2008 09:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
f1cracker

Hi are you the same Laura that just joined RealTimeComunication_EVP ยท Real Time Communication_EVP 
the group below at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/RealTimeComunication_EVP/

Posted: May 31st, 2008 06:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Surreal

Mike - Yes That is Laura Kimberly of the yahoo group!
kristin

Posted: Jun 1st, 2008 12:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
lkimberley

Yeppers thats me!! Hey Kristin nice to see you here too GF!!!:thumbup:

LK

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2008 09:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Slider2732

Surreal, you have a surreal radio ! LOL
Great stuff posted Mike and Surreal. It seems like a 'doh!' moment to ask for confirmations like this. Traditionally, with EVP, people walk about and ask for a name or other such things. Specifics, such as object identification are generally left out. I get almost bored now with many TV shows and the same questions are asked 'is there anyone here?' and the response might be 'hello', but could easily be thought to be 'disestablishmentarianism' with Clear Voice cranked up and too many coffee's consumed !

My understanding at this time, is that we die, we go off to a first section of the afterlife, where time and physical traits are foremost still in our experience. Over a while we understand that we don't need to think in such a way anymore and after that shift in reality, we move on to the next stage. Communications stop, because time is needed, to form the signal stream picked up by our earthly devices.
To clearly not understand the objects, by calling them something else relevant to another time period is absorbingly interesting! Could they have been over in that first area for hundreds of years ? In fact, how long is a year over there in any case ? lol

Posted: Jun 19th, 2008 08:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
f1cracker

Yes indeed, you wonder what time period they came from. A week ago I was doing a recording on a murder case, and it was suspected that the female victim had been raped before she was murdered. I asked her if she had ben raped and received a response from a male sounding voice that said "Where be child filled quick". Now that sounds like a phrase or language that would have been used a long long time ago.

Mike

Current time is 08:40 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Test Sweep Radio (Post your responses) Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1648 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 25 queries executed.