ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Radio Shack 12-469. AM Sweep.  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 12th, 2008 06:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
f1cracker

In my intro, I spoke briefly about a missing child case I am working on to help find a missing child who has been missing for a year now. I notice this site consists of researchers spanning a world wide spectrum.

Are there others out there that are using sweep radios to assist Law Enforcement?

I am actually on my first case ever. I was approached by a friend who happens to be a medium that assists in missing child cases. She asked if I was interested in using the RS radio to help find a young man, still considered a child, that had been missing for a year now.

Having learned a great deal about AM sweep from Frank Sumption and others, I had come to a point in my recordings where I had developed spirit friendships with regular visitors, all more than happy to assist me in my experiments. In my intro, I have attached an MP3 of one of those experiments where I would hold items up and ask the spirits to tell me what it was.

When my friend asked me if I was interested in the case, I felt comfortable saying yes, as I had a gut feeling that my spirit friends would help me try and locate this child, well 19 year old.

All I was given was a last location seen, a URL to the family My Space page, and that law enforcement believed he was murdered. All the media knows is that he is still missing without a trace.

The night before, I prepared myself saying a prayer to my spirit friends, asking them if they would find this boy for my recording the next day.

On the day of the recording, I got on Google Earth, and pulled up the satellite image of this boy's last location seen which was a gas station, and started the recording.

Strange as when I turned the AM sweep on, and asked if there were any spirits with me, and also asked questions about this boy, I got no results. 15  minutes passed, so I decided to try out my new SW radio I bought, and the only capture I got was this spirit that shouts out  my name from time to time. He has a British accent.

I work from home, and had 30 minutes left before I had to start work, and thought what the heck, I will try the am sweep again, and to my surprise I contacted him.

Just to give an example, and I will be happy to explain my process, as it is evolving daily, here is an example of how the first contact was made.

"Are there any spirits here today" many yes answers. (here you can hear male and female voices as well as the voice of a young man"

"I am trying to find a missing child and his name is xxx, and he has been missing for a year, and was last seen at this location xxx. Is xxx person here with me?" Distinct yes, and other spirits chime in repeating the yes answers, or any answers for that matter going forward.

Were you murdered" Yes

And then that spirit i told you about chimes in to say my name. So I ask him if this boy was murdered, and he said yes.

Now that I know he was murdered, I ask him questions about where his body is, and ask if his body is located anywhere in the satellite image on my computer, etc.. Yes answers.

I repeat all the same questions over again, and share what I get with the police advocate, and they have me ask more questions. They tell me to focus on where the body is.

Not to go into it all, but I have hours of recordings spanning from April 23rd to date, and again the answers are either yes, no, or I even get names of people, street names, etc.

On my third recording, the medium gives me her remote view, and in that she sees he was shot, and she tells me what body part he was shot in. So I focus my questions here, and he tells me the actual body part which matches with the review. Other questions about the review are matched as well.

As I continue, day after day, I am trying to locate his body, and I keep asking are you buried in the ground or in the woods, and then one day after my second round of questioning, when I ask for the body location is it in the woods or a field or whatever, a female spirits says "water".  There are two ponds in the satellite image, so now I focus on the ponds.

Again, are there others out there that are using these radios to help find missing children?

I have attached a file of the spirit that I told you about that chimes in on my recordings. Enjoy

Mike

Attachment: Spirit said my first name and last name.mp3 (Downloaded 1514 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 15th, 2008 06:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

So we have a good comparison, what is your last name?

In addition, when you asked "Who are you to call me", I heard the reply "Chris." And a one-syllable name is difficult to confirm like that, and would have been had he not also said at the end of the clip "I'm Chris."

As far as anyone using this technique besides yourself, I have heard of it several times, but the numbers of people that do it are very few. I have only heard of people using evp for such investigations rather than sweep tuning.

Sweep tuning is controversial, as I described in the introductory post. As it stands, there are many people out there who "hear" messages in their sweep tuning - but very few who follow proper procedure and restrain their tendencies to shape and form what they try so hard to hear. It appears that there are more that don't follow good procedure than do. I have not seen any of these tendencies in your recordings so far - in fact, I have been able to easily understand the clips that you have shared.

I can speak freely of these tendencies because I used to be inclined towards them. 

That being said, it would seem that you have a gift, and a specific purpose and motivation for what you do. There is nobody that can tell you that you are doing the right thing, or that you should change your method - because you are that person. If you are successful with your aims using the sweep tuning as you appear to be, and hold to your standards, you will be fine. Most leaders in ITC would also add a strong cautionary and discretionary note because you also represent the ITC community.

I look forward to viewing more of your work on the forum.

Keith

Posted: May 15th, 2008 07:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
f1cracker

Had to think about that comment. I heard that faint Chris too, but shrugged it off because the accent was different, and i did not think the name was related to the voice.

Like you said, if that Chris voice would have said Im Chris, then I would have considered it. 

I purchases the software you told me about, but have been so busy with work and also documenting the recordings on the misssing person case for the police, that I have not tested it yet.

I am documenting everything, mainly since this is my first case, and any methods out of it may help others that attempt such a path.

My main purpose here is to find the body. But, I am getting so much more info, and the police advocate is having me ask questions about the murder, that a path lets say normally taken by a medium where they give their remote view and walk away, I am still in the mix finding crime clues.

Just to give you an example, I heard a word from two spirits in the same recording. One a female and one an older sounding male. The word was "Purse". So I focussed on the Purse, and got xyz'z backyard. The advocate says they know a person by this first name and to focus on a last name and if the Purse is burried and where. 

I realize I represent the ITC community, and for this reason ask many of the questions over again, and even in the next day's recordings.

After I record, I take the main file, and segment the questions and answers into an excel document with name of main file, segmented file name, and purpose of that day's recording, ie May x, 2008 Find the Gun.

For the problem lets say with getting allot of Yes answers, I reformulate the question, to try and get a no. Like the other day they kept saying yes for this one question, and I said to them that I keep getting a yes for two different items, please give me a yes or a no. I already knew the answer to the question but was trying to getthe boy to tell me. See the other spirits help him, but they may say yes, but it is when he says NO or yes, that is when I feel comfortable that I have the right answer.

I write procedures and education documents for my job, so when this is all over, I plan to write out a process how I did this, and add fixes to any areas that I can improve upon. 

Key component now is I need to get the target spirits answers, and not count on the answers of the other spirits alone as valid. If the target spirit and the others say the same thing, then that to me is ok. But if the answers are only coming from the other spirits, and not the voice of the missing spirit in my case, I am not comfortable with that.

After this case is solved, and if police share with me all confirmations what I recorded to what the leads led to, that will help me try and better my process in this new field.

So Keith, I am not a pyschic nor a medium. So what am I?????

Mike Edwards

Posted: May 15th, 2008 06:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

I believe you misunderstood me in the above comment. The only reason I mentioned the Chris name is because I did hear it twice, the second time I stated that I heard "I'm Chris" - which made me pay more attention to the first "Chris". It's not a big deal - I'm not one for rehashing sound clips.

Well, I have said the same thing many times. "I'm not a psychic, nor a medium". Yet when I have readings, I am told that is not true. Looking at my work, a person would also perhaps not agree with my self-assessment.

The more I study, the more I realize that us people have given the classification of psychic and medium to people who express their gifts in a consistent or skilled manner. Spirit communicators always tell us that everyone has a connection, deep down inside, at the core everyone is psychic and connected because after all, we are all one. They don't like us to sell ourselves short by thinking that a psychic connection isn't possible, that it is something we don't have or can't achieve.

So when we say "I'm not a psychic or medium", we're saying "I don't seem to possess or exhibit the characteristic traits and communication skills that are commonly accepted in society and labeled as psychic or medium."

If you work with ITC, then in one form or another you connect on a deeper level - whether you know it or not.

My simple reply is this: A person seeking the truth, knowing that anything is possible. Doesn't matter whether you think you're a medium or not - it's just a label.

:) Keith

(Replies aren't usually long-winded, but I felt inspired by your comments.)

Posted: May 16th, 2008 07:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
f1cracker

No problem Keith. I did not hear that part at all. I will have to go back and listen again.

Id like to share this from my missing person case.

I was doing a recording trying to get some more information, and this message popped in unexpectedly.

I used Clear Voice to clean it up

It sounds like "were at mike edwards house"

That blew my mind!

I wonder if my office is behind a two way mirror where they can look in, but I can not see them.

Makes you wonder!

Mike

Attachment: Apr 28 spirit says we are at mike edwards house_CLR.wav (Downloaded 1474 times)

Last edited on May 17th, 2008 05:13 AM by f1cracker

Posted: May 17th, 2008 05:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
f1cracker

Keith as mentioned in our discussion about information or answers received from spirits I have received on my case, the yes answers will often come from other spirits.

In this attached recording, the second yes is from the target spirit I have come to know as the target spirit which was confirmed by a relative as that voice and tone.

I can not rely on just the other voices that appear to be helping the spirit get the message through.

I experienced one recording where as I mentioned before where I kept getting yes answers, but not from the target spirit. Later on in the recording, I finally got my answer which was a no.

Sometimes I think what is going on there is like what you see in some old movies about the old time rural churches where the preacher makes a comment, and the members or his deacons will repond either yes several times or amen.

Therefore, the target spirit I assume answered the question, but the recorder did not pick it up, and the other spirits were saying yes.

For my next session for information, I plan to ask the spirits to repeat exactly what he says, so if he says NO, I expect them all to chime in a NO. Still I can not accept the response unless the target spirit's answer hits the recorder.

This is a learning experience as I go along.

Again if there are other ITC or RTSC (Real Time Spirit Communication) researchers out there using your radios for law enforcement, please share your experience with me.

Mike Edwards

Attachment: Yes answers_CLR.wav (Downloaded 1346 times)

Last edited on May 17th, 2008 11:26 AM by f1cracker

Posted: May 17th, 2008 08:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mike,

Well, there is one area that I would have to disagree with you on. In sound recordings from spirit, they use the available sound to form their words. If you did a sweep and all of the frequencies had a female voice, the likelihood that you would receive anything but a female-sounding voice is very low - yet you would know that people of both genders have replied. Spirit uses what you give them.

I feel that recording for typical evp would have the highest tendency to result in the sound of their original voice, whereas with sweep tuning there are no guarantees. Now, I suppose if spirit had the capability of picking both the combination of words that they knew you were going to say, and the timing in which the sounds would appear as close to their natural pitch - then it would be easier to assume that the tone and gender of a voice indicate confirmation of personality.

In another post you mentioned a mirror. I can assure you that most people in spirit can see you and know everything that you're doing, and even thinking and feeling. Spirit has even been known to answer a question before it is asked sometimes.

I have found that trying to get a group response that is similar is very hard to do. Not everyone takes it as seriously as we do. :biggrin:

What is RTSC?

Keith

Posted: Jun 30th, 2008 07:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
f1cracker

Hello all, I now have an update on one of my missing person cases.

As many of you know I started working as a part time volunteer this past April 2008 with an advocate using my RS 12-469 radio on AM to help get leads for law enforcement on cold case missing person cases. I am now working 4 cases, and one of them was recently put to test, meaning a search was performed at a location the spirit told me evidence would be there.

Sure enough and much to the surprize of the search team, all but one item was located, and this cold case has now been reopened and going strong again.

So what have I learned thus far that can perhaps help others in our field should they use their radios for this purpose?

Yes and No Answers:

Yes and No answers to my questions have proved thus far to be my biggest problem. I seem to get more yes answers than no, and I believe this attributes to acknowledgement rather than a true yes or a true no.

For example, for those of you that have seen some of these old TCM (Turner Classic Movies) where there is a congregation of church goers, and everytime the preacher makes a statement, or even asks a question, those in attendance shout out amen, or thats right. This is pure acknowledgement.

To understand where the problem occurs, for example, I may ask the deceased victim "Are your body and your motorcycle both in the lake?", and then get several responses of yes answers from multiple spirits, but it could be that spirit said No,  but it was the other spirits saying Yes, in agreement or to confirm what the victim said.

To get around this issue, I have had to reformulate the way I ask questions. Instead of asking is your body in the lake, I ask is your body in the lake or the woods. Then I expect to get either lake or woods, and doing so has helped tremendously in getting more accurate answers. I also ask the same question more than once in a recording. So lets say I have ten questions to ask, after I ask all ten, I repeat those same questions again, to help ensure I get the same answer, and if i do not get the same answer, then I ask that question over again in different ways until I get a repeat.

In one of my recordings, two different voices made these comments loud enough where I heard them real time, and I was able to respond back why I was doing it. "Why is he asking so many times" " he does not get it". From here I explained I had to ask many times because not always does their response show up on the radio nor the recorder, so I have to ask many times with hope that at least on of those times I will capture the response.

First Name/Last Name:

Early on asking the first name and last name of the victim or even of the other person that murdered them was a problem. Most times I already have potential suspect names, so if they give me at least the first name, then I can work on the last name.

But it is when I do not know any of the names that is the problem. Lets say I ask what is the first name, and I get Joe, and then I ask for a last name and I get Jones, then Marion, then Anderson, that is a problem and most likely other spirits chiming in to give me their last names.

So before every recording, and before I even turn the recorder on, I let them know the questions I will ask, and that I need the first and last names all in one shot.

Now what I have been getting are responses in one of two methods. Either one spirit will say Joe Jones all at once, or two different spirits will say it at once. Female sounding will say Joe and then a male sounding spirit will say Jones, this occuring all in one shot.

Keith, I know you disagree with me on male and female sounding voices/young and old, but I have asked the spirits in some of my recordings if the voice I hear whether male or female, young or old, is that voice they used when they were alive, and those I spoke to confirmed just that. But who knows.... for sure.. I could be wrong

Answers that require a sentence:

In my early recordings, I have always asked questions that require a one word or two word answer, but I have noticed recently that the spirits on their own have been giving me complete sentences, but in tag team format, much like the first name/lastname answers.

For example, "Who killed you? Was it John or Bill?

I have received Spirit response from 5 different spirits. "He" "Was" "Killed" "By" "Bill", or any of these other examples of responses "Is" "In the dumpster", or when I asked if a victim was raped, I expected a yes or no answer, and got "Where baby comes", "she was filled" "Beaten" "it was horrible" "what they did" "to her".

In closing, I will continue to keep all of you informed, but again I can not share recordings nor case data as I have a confidentiality agreement with this team I work with.

If there is anyone else out there using their radio to assist law enforcement, please contact me to let me know what you have learned that could help me better my recording process.

Mike

Posted: Jul 22nd, 2008 12:22 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
f1cracker

Hello everyone!  I would like to ask any of our members that use their Psychic/Medium or Remote Viewing skills to assist law enforcement to please contact me at [email protected]

Mike E.

Posted: Dec 6th, 2008 05:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
f1cracker

EVP-Radio Crime Detective recording process

FYI to members, here is my process via video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WhGKXBp6Lg0

The video is not the best quality, but it will give you an idea how I
record.

To get a copy of my detailed process, go to my web group below and click on files.

May I ask are there others out there worldwide that also record EVP to assist law enforcement?

If yes, I would love to speak with each of you!

Michael Edwards

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SDWR-SpeakingToTheDeadWithRadios/?yguid=338683728

Posted: Aug 25th, 2009 12:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
TigerSoul

Michael, I came across something interesting while reading your posts about this topic. I will PM you about it.

Posted: Aug 25th, 2009 12:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
TigerSoul

Michael, as you have disabled reciving pm's I decided to post this PM open in the thread instead. Hope you get to read it!

Hi!

I was reading your posts about the missing child as a part of my own experimentation. I was recording during the time I was reading and I did get EVP's on the recording. They were in swedish which is my first language and there is a funny thing about them. I had forgot when I reviewed my recording what I was reading until I suddenly realized it. I first heard something about children, then I remembered what I was reading. When I filtered the recording removing the click noise from my keyboard typing I got, translated from swedish:

Were you three? (first voice)
What? (second voice)
There! or That's it! (second voice)

I don't know if this is of any use or even interest to you. But as I first heard Children is three, before filtering the recording, I felt it somehow related to your work that I was reading. Did you ever get to any further conclusion?

Here is a copy of what I wrote about this clip at another forum:

On to the trail of trying to make the spirits curious or interested in commenting I start the recorder and read a forum post about a guy using radio sweep techniques in an attempt to find what happened to a missing child. I hit right on the spot. 4 minute recording, two captures!

These are all swedish, but I will try to write in english sounding "words" so that you can compare.

swedish: Var ni tre?
translation: where you three?
sounds like: vahr nee trah?

a brief paus, then an answer in another voice:

swedish: va?
translation: what?
sounds like: vah?

another small pause, then same voice:

swedish: sådär or just där
translation: "that's it", or just "there"
sounds like: sah dahr

This is the original recording, tap noise from keyboard is there interfering. See next clip for filtered version.

ps: tell me if you'd like to hear it, it's in swedish but still!

best regards,
Kristian

Posted: Aug 29th, 2009 07:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
f1cracker

Disabled my PM?? What does that mean.

Sorry I have not responded. I have been working many hours and have 81 notes in my yahoo mail...

Here is my e-mail [email protected]    Please contact me, and I look forward to your note

Mike

You have chosen to ignore harpo103. click Here to view this post

Posted: Oct 29th, 2009 09:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
f1cracker

I have actually used them on over 20 cases, most being missing chilren cases, but most police and FBI will not look at the material. It is really sad as I have countless recordings and transcriptions, and no one in law enforcement will look at it. So far I have only had two detectives actually take the info, one of which material recorded did help solve a case.
What I find is interesting on television we hear all the time how police are working with psychics on cases, but that I am finding is a rarity even in the psychic community.
As one detective told me "we work to a scientific method in solving crimes, and paranormal info is not part of it".
But you are right in what you said.
If we can get the law enforcement community to try it out and test in on some cases, that would in my opinion help pave the way for EVP recorders in helping solve crimes.

You have chosen to ignore harpo103. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 19th, 2011 09:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Paul

The name I'm picking up from this recording Is from a female who calls herself Christal, not the guy calling your name.

Current time is 11:25 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Radio Shack 12-469. AM Sweep. Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1777 seconds (30% database + 70% PHP). 29 queries executed.