ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Keith's Sweep Experiment Trials  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 4th, 2008 11:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

In my opinion, the best way to learn about something is to do it yourself. When I hear about a method of collecting ITC, I try it to see what it means to me - to base my formulated opinion on personal experience.

I will be working with two RadioShack radios - a 12-469, and a 12-470 (white & grey).
For more info, see this post: http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=508&forum_id=31

The trials will only involve a request for spirit to repeat a specific word, at least in the beginning. I work under the following assumptions: that people in spirit are with me and willing to attempt to speak all of the words that I request for the purpose of showing the capabilities of sweep tuning.

So far I have had 4 experiments, with a request for 4 words each experiment - totaling 16 word requests. I can confirm that one of these requests was granted, and spoken using the sweep tuning method of radio.

So far, I am 1 for 16 verified.

Here is the first confirmed reply.

Keith

**Please do not attempt to interpret these clips and provide additional feedback. I am only interested in direct replies to direct requests at this time. :)

Attachment: May3 470fm sweep test1 - reply1 - boat.mp3 (Downloaded 1035 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 10th, 2008 09:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Misty

Cool. Dont forget to check the reverse sides =)

This is from that files reverse LOL

Misty

Attachment: May3 470fm sweep test1-reply-1boatREV-listeningtowhatyousaidKeith.mp3 (Downloaded 925 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:35 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Keith's Sweep Experiment Trials Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1217 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.