ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Article concerning work of Frank Sumption  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: May 3rd, 2008 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Here's an article I just ran across regarding the work of Frank Sumption and the "ghost boxes."

http://www.visionaryliving.com/pdfs/FranksBox.pdf

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: May 3rd, 2008 04:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

Quite detailed and some good exposure.
Also highlights itcbridge.com and our fellow poster Stefan, with his EVPmaker software.

The training that was mentioned is something I can relate to. During 2003/4 there were a number of taster results from my focus investigation of a country estate in Cheshire, England. Day after day finding myself recording for EVP. Local friends Jackie&Christine (who went on to host Rescue Mediums on USA TV) mentioned the period of learning, or acceptance that needs to be undertaken with some spirits. They wrote a book (A House With Spirit) all about that country estate and the hauntings...so their advice and understanding was welcomed.
After that time, in 2004 and 2005, contact did indeed become easier and included smells, clearer recordings, all sorts of bonus experiences within the research.
So, I can understand the point Frank makes about not relying on such equipment for one off visits to somewhere, but in using it as a long term furtherment tool.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:26 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Frequency Sweep | Radio Sweep Tuning > Article concerning work of Frank Sumption Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1806 seconds (50% database + 50% PHP). 26 queries executed.