ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Seen a full aperaition (spirit) also is this normal??

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Seen a full aperaition (spirit) also is this normal??  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore astralevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 21st, 2008 10:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Slider2732

In my opinion, totally normal :)
What's happened is a few neural connections have developed to better tune yourself in to spirit contact.
When we learn to ride a bike, we falter, fall off, go slowly etc. Over time, we get more confident, expect to hop on and travel forward.
So it would seem that you have now aquired abilities over the time of paranormal interest, that are now striding ahead. In doing so, these abilities have enabled mental insight and spirit sight to come strongly forward...it's what's normally called a gift and, being a gift it's no curse, any gift can be tamed down.

I've been lucky enough to see aura's in the past, though at a time of personal struggle (divorce). Once i'd conquered the dilemmas and gained a better route forward my mind didn't need to reach out and see what people were thinking or at least view their moods by the colours around their heads and shoulders !
Managing the viewings became easier once I realised that whatever I was experiencing countless others had too. There was probably nothing new going on, just that my mind was reaching out for avenues of forward movement at that time.
Also, that while at first all this seemed wonderfully exciting and insightful, it later became quite tedious not being able to look at someone and simply look at them...there'd be this mix of colours flowing around. Concentrating on finding somewhere to live, care of my prolapsed disc from a car accident and other real world issues formed a method where the aura effect could be switched out.
That left me with the understanding that when I needed to see I could, but mostly I didn't need such a gift in daily life to move forward.

In some ways, you can do the same sort of repair technique. What needs to happen is a de-focus from the paranormal for a short while. Really focus on some other area in life that needs attention. If it's a home matter, sort that.  Keep to a planned investigation in a couple of weeks or whatever your plans are, but just don't think of the paranormal as heavily as the past few weeks. What should happen, is that your mind reevaluates the new techniques and parks them to one side. On returning to the charged up paranormal investigating, you won't actually have those gifts kick in as readily.

I hope it goes well :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Posted: Apr 21st, 2008 10:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Slider2732

Yep thanks Lee...in fact i'm remarried now and we met on a paranormal board a couple of years ago :biggrin:

My wife has a similar problem to yours, now as I think about it. She will be in bed, with a fan running behind for air. She has sleep apnea so the air helps. Sometimes, she will begin to hear what sounds like a football crowd off in the distance, or a radio station announcer on a radio several feet away. She can never quite make out the sounds.
In such cases, one method to deal with the sound (which I guess must be like tinnitus!) is to give the voices names and pretend these voices are talking to each other. Fred and Mary dropping by again sort of thing. While you can't really focus on them and have no need to, let them babble to themselves. It's not your conversation so they can chat on about what they like to each other. Switching off like that can help falling asleep like they're just noisy neighbours.

The wheelchair should again be because of gift refinement being needed. Over time and with enough 'down time' as well as hyper interest in the paranormal, you'll be able to better tune when you want to.

Last edited on Apr 21st, 2008 10:49 PM by Slider2732

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 09:39 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Seen a full aperaition (spirit) also is this normal?? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1272 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 30 queries executed.