ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, cat, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spectrograms Part 6  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Apr 19th, 2008 08:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Here's the latest batch of spectrogram samples - ITC images through sound.

Download

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 447 times):

bestsample.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 20th, 2008 08:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Keith,

The best samples you posted are excellent.  Looking forward to viewing the rest later on.  Good work!  Vicki

Posted: Apr 20th, 2008 06:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

I like those a lot..an old guy and a young girl.
These are really quite fascinating captures, what kind of surface/pixel area do they cover, in terms of frequency range ?

Last edited on Apr 20th, 2008 06:06 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Apr 20th, 2008 06:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mark,

Spirit is capable of producing their images in any frequency range, but typically the area I cover is 1-6Khz.

Keith

Posted: Apr 20th, 2008 06:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Thanks Keith.
I was just wondering something..that of the difference between child and adult hearing ranges. Your 2 pictures there got my thoughts running.
1-6kHz is normal speech, so I see why that range would be used, but i'm wondering about multiples of the frequencies that show the best results too.
How multiples, or additive layering based on doubling/trebling may perhaps strengthen the images further.
Perhaps some of those frequencies are outside your and my ranges, but easily heard by a child and hence communicated within the imagery captured.

I don't know enough about the process you use yet, so all are just thoughts based on the pics posted :)

Posted: Apr 20th, 2008 10:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Thats a good thought Mark, and if I were to guess I'd say that the higher the frequency, the better the likelihood of a good quality picture.

Unfortunately, most of my equipment doesn't surpass 22050 or 48Khz, so I don't have much choice. To be sure, experiments in ultrasonics may be very interesting. I've also noticed that it is easier for them to affect frequencies in the lf and vlf ranges - but the spectrogram software can't zoom in on this very well.

Talk to you soon,

Keith

Posted: Apr 21st, 2008 07:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

The thoughts also relate to time instants. While it seems, from what I understand, that time doesn't exist in its entire second by second form on the other side, the use of modulated instants is how i'm starting to believe spirits communicate.

For the Spectrogram work, the snapshot abilities give the frequency manipulations as demonstrated in your posts. Photography, EMF spiking, TV ITC and even sightings with the human eye...all are snapshot short time events.
How the burst through manifests is up to our detection abilities, but within each time instant there can be many forms of capture, just depends on our method as to what the result is.

I see the Spectrogram work as highly related to EVP, but also as a good dissection of time snapshots. One ultimate realisation could be the refining of such bursts, using a band pass filter and (with plentiful energy supply to our spirit friend) gaining full screen motion rendering of a spirit !!
It may look at best like the R2D2 display projection of Princess Leia in Star Wars lol, but how awesome would that be !

Posted: Apr 21st, 2008 07:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mark,

Interesting conversation. Though I may have different descriptive words, I believe we are pretty much talking about the same thing. Sure, I would agree - and have another angle of projecting it....

since spirit is able to influence and use shorter bursts of energy, we have one known variable - time. What if we could take a high quality snapshot of a very small period of time, and uncompress or expand it out to a viewable range? Kinda reminds me of rezising a picture and how the original resolution or pixels determine how well and far it can be stretched or expanded.

I have an idea for how real/time audio/video would be possible, but have been waiting to write something about it instead. In short, the same audio signal could be used - the lower frequencies for audio, the higher frequencies for images simultaneously. I mean, we do the same for our car stereos (bandwidth splitting). And a "live" image probably wouldn't have a very high refresh rate, but if the time variable of the display window couldbe controlled in the spectrogram display, then it would be possible to have a rapidly changing picture similar to what we have now. And it could all be done through audio only.

Of course, the problem there is that an excellent connection has to be made through a source that can be augmented, such as radio. Natural evp could probably never accomplish more than what spoke of, the "modulated instant."

Great talking to you,

Keith

Posted: Apr 21st, 2008 07:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Slider2732

As I understand things..time itself means different things to different people and yet is considered a constant. For children, a second can be experienced sometimes dissimilarly to the last. For aged people, months ahead are tempered only in thought by perhaps longevity worries. But within each person is a realisation of time...stamped upon that inner experience are watches, clocks, time frames of daily life. We become more used to time and the way the world ticks, but does that speed match our own internal clock.
I would say that our own inner clocks tick at different rates dependent on the circumstances and events surrounding us. Upon death, time loses importance, like a dissolving straightjacket.
Could it be argued that death expands the differences in working method, so that an interpretation of time may differ wildly from one spirit to the next ?
If so, a calibration technique would be needed for the live Spectrogram images !
We have a quantity calibration here on Earth...and one would presume that shortly after death a person would quantify time in a similar manner. Not to get totally hypothetical on the workings of the afterlife, it could be argued that recent deceasement would bring the best chance for such image capture, because time still holds an importance.

To possibly expand your thought on the bandwidth splitting...it could be that the single time shot we take for image manipulations may actually contain 10 minutes worth of live video feed. Or, a time shot might contain all and no data in the same instant. We may also find that the higher frequencies contain the better audio and the lower frequencies the better resolution imagery. A split in itself represents a slice of something...something which may have no actual beginning point and no end point. The generated image has to be huge and yet tiny and, crucially, self imaging on a number of parameters.
With successes being obtained between 1 and 6kHz, the starting point is clearly there. So the Spectrogram system works...which may show that the spirit side is really helping out on the extra elements. But again, the extra elements may not be there to fathom through and spirit contact really is a much more straightforward connection! 

Posted: Apr 26th, 2008 05:11 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
truthseeker150

Those are great images Keith!  In the image on the right I actually noticed two more faces one to the immediate right and behind the right side of the square and perhaps another above and to the right of it facing to the right.

Posted: Apr 26th, 2008 08:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Mark and Phil,

Thanks for your comments and discussion.

Keith

Current time is 11:16 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Spectrogram ITC (Images through Sound) > Spectrograms Part 6 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1585 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 26 queries executed.