ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
some itc snsps  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore astralevp. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 5th, 2008 07:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Another interesting use of mirrors...I like the idea.
Best of luck with further imagery and the techniques.
Have you found an optimal distance between TV and mirror ? i'm wondering about feedback between both types of glass, TV and mirror factoring into imagery :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Apr 5th, 2008 09:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Might have a go myself y'see, for our webcams. We currently have a feedback TV going on one camera and a mirror on another. Used to have 2 mirrors facing each other and so 1 is currently spare.
Putting that other one in front of the TV and having the broadcast camera pickup the images inbetween is the idea...so hence I wondered if the mirror distance might be included in working it out.
I'll put it at a similar height about 2ft from the screen and see what happens :)

I quite like the concept, so it'd be daft not to try it out while the stuff is already here lol

Posted: Apr 8th, 2008 06:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

Interesting experiments. A mirror may work better if one of the following is done to assist a change in what appears in the mirror. Smoke or fog, or perhaps a little bit of light reflecting in a glowing manner.

As it stands, there is nothing to help the mirror do anything other than reflect the tv directly. If spirit had some way to affect both devices on their own, and then use the individual results to compose a picture together, the possibilities are quite unknown.

Great way to do creative experimenting!

Keith

Current time is 12:58 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > some itc snsps Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1444 seconds (27% database + 73% PHP). 32 queries executed.