ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
TV tuner channel scan video itc  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 29th, 2008 07:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

A couple of months ago Old-Frank posted samples of his results of a video sweep using a tuner. In his post, he was unsure of whether any of the images were actualy spirit or not - I found the idea an excellent one, and attempted to duplicate his experiment as best as I could.

I did not have the benefit of an automatic adjustable tuner, so I attempted to use what I had.

All I did was record the tv during an automatic channel scan. Yes, images from spirit were scarce, but not totally absent.

Here's a sample.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 209 times):

Jan19 vitc scan1 41sec face left-crop-hl.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 29th, 2008 08:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Here's a sample of a screen of mostly static. Very faint, but images were still present.

Keith

Attached Image (viewed 214 times):

Jan12 vitc scan1 0sec pic2 static screen-crop-hl.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 10:43 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > TV tuner channel scan video itc Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1366 seconds (32% database + 68% PHP). 26 queries executed.