ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
What the heck ? capture tonight  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 20th, 2008 09:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Slider2732

Was watching our cams tonight, after setting up again following a realtor visit.
This image was seen on the black&white cam that looks at the ITC TV.
It's crazy for a detuned, feedback, no aerial TV to have such definition as this stuff that's going across.

Might be worth blowing up or changing contrast etc to see what it might be. Looks like block text perhaps.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 21st, 2008 09:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

hehe good morning Estee !

The way this feedback stuff goes, the realtor may well have thought there WAS a program being recorded !

Thanks for the blow up and analysis. I hadn't really thought about faces, preferring anything like that to jump out and say hi. But, certainly agree on the forming of 'scenes' as I call them. Some years back, around 2003, I had a setup in England that used a camcorder as the feedback camera. Over quite a few frames the images would evolve and often a scene of a lush green field with gravestones could be seen on frame playback. It was all very clear, to the point, almost, of seeing the writing on the grave markers.
Images had a strong focus in the middle and a haziness on the outsides of the screen.
This system is no way near as good yet and hampered by the rip down at house viewers calling...but i'd like to get it all paired down and somewhat similar to the old method.
Our method a couple of years ago that was on the live cams used a camcorder again, but in that ones case there was a VCR attached. The VCR liked eating tapes, which put an end to things. Mind you, can't be too healthy for any recorder, shuffling bits of tape around.
Am just glad to get this all going again :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Current time is 01:19 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > What the heck ? capture tonight Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1342 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 28 queries executed.