ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > A Medical Doctor comes forward!

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
A Medical Doctor comes forward!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 01:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Jeff

Dr. Normal Shealy, M.D., Ph.D. is a neurosurgeon of great distinction, and has turned his back on purely allopathic medicine.  He now is a proponent of homeopathic medicine, and is supportive of the Spiritual beings that we all are.  I happen to be a subscriber to his weekly newsletter, and found his announcement of his invitation to the following conference:

Orbs: Interacting with Other Realms Prophets Conference, March 21-23 Spring Equinox

Dr. Shealy: "I invite you to join a conference I am speaking at in Palm Springs, California, Orbs: Interacting with Other Realms during the spring equinox weekend in March.  Friday evening begins with a screening of the freshly edited film “Orbs: The Veil Is Lifting” which features interviews with researchers of this compelling topic. Sunday morning will begin with a screening of my film MEDICAL RENAISSANCE: THE SECRET CODE.  Following the screening I will give an in-depth presentation on A Physician's Encounter with Heaven. The conference also features nine other teachers who are very versed in the topic of orbs such Miceal Ledwith (remember him from “What The Bleep Do We Know!?) and Klaus Heinemann, co-authors of The Orb Project, Hope and Randy Mead, and John and Katie from the UK. It's coming up quickly, so please get the details now at: http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/aftrack.asp?afid=732742"

If you can afford to attend, please do!  If not, be encouraged that traditional medicine is turning from 'science only' to Spiritual matters!  This is great news! 

Blessings!

Jeff

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Current time is 04:33 AM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > A Medical Doctor comes forward! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1145 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 28 queries executed.