ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
More from the Montecito Ca Haunted House  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 07:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Notemanz

These were recorded with a Maratz professional cassette deck in an empty house.

1. John Debney (My name) or

Come Get me

Attachment: JohnDebney-1.mp3 (Downloaded 1047 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 07:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Notemanz

2. Russell Henry Wright

??

I must look him up in the local geneology office...

Attachment: RussellHenryWright.mp3 (Downloaded 987 times)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 07:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Notemanz

3. Sabel Rubinov ??

Attachment: SabelRubinov.mp3 (Downloaded 1019 times)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 07:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Notemanz

4. Where's Our Coffee (I was outside with a cup of coffee at the time....)

Attachment: Where'sOurCoffee.mp3 (Downloaded 1136 times)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 08:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

I liked the where's our coffee one, great link to the events of the evening. Difficult to discern some though, with the filtering.
If the genealogy checks out then it would certainly further the investigation i'm sure :)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 08:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Notemanz

Thanks for listening Slider! There is very little filtering on these. SOund Soap pro on very low noise tune threshold.

Warmest,

John D

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 11:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi John, I can hear the first and fourth ones fairly clearly.  I agree about the first--sometimes it sounds like your name and sometimes "Come get me."  but I think I hear your name more often!  Vicki

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 11:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Notemanz

Hey Vicki great to see you here!

Best,
John D

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 10:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Notemanz

Here are a couple more from this session...

"Give her Mommy the boy"

Attachment: GiveHerMommyTheBoy.mp3 (Downloaded 1006 times)

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 10:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Notemanz

"They Love Cecil(?) to Play"

Attachment: TheyLoveCecilToPlay.mp3 (Downloaded 1814 times)

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 10:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Notemanz

"Your Dad Brings them back Down (?)"

Attachment: YourDadBringsThemBackDown.wav (Downloaded 981 times)

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 10:42 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Notemanz

WOW Estee I Love your scenarios!!!  Very interesting! Thank so much for offering these imaginative possibilities.

Here are some observations/background re: the house. We've owned the house for 4 years and rather quickly, many strange things started happening.  Bangs in the middle of the night, kitchen cabinets slamming open and closed early in the morning... Just a lot of activity.  Finally, two separate people saw full body apparitions!

SInce buying th house, it's been related to us that we have "the most haunted house in Montecito." 

I've recorded there many times. This is not our primary home.  When I record there, there is an almost constant flood of talking.  Like a party line! I have no explanation for this.

I have a hunch though....  One door down from us is a church.  Like most churches, I'm sure there has been more than one on this spot over the last hundred years or so. Like many early churches of this area, I suspect there were cemetaries attached or near the grounds.

My guess is that our property may have been part of church property at one time and we may be sitting on cemetary ground.  I have to contact the local historical society and do the research....  This may explain why I get so many captures here. 

The land was originally Indian, then SPanish settler land.  There are many oak trees on the property that are easily over 300 years old.

For fun, I'll post a short clip that illustrates the amount of talking.  Some of it un-dechipherable....

Thanks for listening and I love the scenarios you described!

Best,

John D

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 08:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hey John!  Good to see you here too.  Will listen to the others you have posted as soon as I have a chance!  Vicki

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 02:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Ozone

Hello Notemanz,

Nice recordings, and so clear.  Very interesting home you live in, great for research,  without having to travel too far :).  Do you like the sound soap pro program?  What recorder do you use?

Hi Estee,

Lol... glad you enjoyed some of my scenario's -- could be too, just like you say, that they are earthbounds hanging out on land that once had a cemetery on it... these would be spirits who are hanging out there because they are too attached to their physical bodies and don't want to be separated from them... right? Why else would they be hanging out there anyway as I can't see that there's anything else about a cemetery that would make them want to stay there -- other than that.
I love your scenario's so much.  Perhaps there is one more reason for earthbound's hanging around cemetery's.   They may be still visiting their loved ones that passed when they were alive and  were unable to get over their loss, thinking that the cemetery is the only place they can be close to them.  In reality those they still mourn for have passed into the light without their knowledge. :wink: Just a thought, lol.

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 02:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Ozone

Hello Notemanz,

Nice recordings, and so clear.  Very interesting home you live in, great for research,  without having to travel too far :).  Do you like the sound soap pro program?  What recorder do you use?

Hi Estee,

Lol... glad you enjoyed some of my scenario's -- could be too, just like you say, that they are earthbounds hanging out on land that once had a cemetery on it... these would be spirits who are hanging out there because they are too attached to their physical bodies and don't want to be separated from them... right? Why else would they be hanging out there anyway as I can't see that there's anything else about a cemetery that would make them want to stay there -- other than that.
I love your scenario's so much.  Perhaps there is one more reason for earthbound's hanging around cemetery's.   They may be still visiting their loved ones that passed when they were alive and  were unable to get over their loss, thinking that the cemetery is the only place they can be close to them.  In reality those they still mourn for have passed into the light without their knowledge. :wink: Just a thought, lol.

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 02:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Ozone

Oh my, This went on three times: how can I delete the extras-- Sorry

Hello Notemanz,

Hi Estee,

Take care,
Lynn

Last edited on Mar 9th, 2008 02:29 PM by Ozone

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 04:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

I agree with you so much.  It truly is sad that there are those that are remaining  close to the earth plane due to any reason.  That is a very important point that everyone should take into account when doing any research of "ghosts".  I am in a group and we always say a prayer for " those that have wondered or are lost on the dark astral planes beyond death" and hold them strongly in the light to help them find their way to their true home.

Thank you,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 07:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Ozone

Nicely stated Estee!!:)

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 11:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Notemanz

Great thoughts all!  Who knows the why in our particular case. This is also a very beautiful place so just maybe some of these folks like it here! LOL we really feel that we're sharing the place!

Another idea occured to me... Because of the sheer volume of chatter, this might be some kind of a portal or energy area. I know this sounds wild, but there is just so much yacking! Here I'll post a short clip with lots of chatter...

Best,
John

Attachment: Mont.Chatter2.mp3 (Downloaded 1640 times)

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 06:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Ozone

Hello John,

Notemanz wrote: Great thoughts all!  Who knows the why in our particular case. This is also a very beautiful place so just maybe some of these folks like it here! LOL we really feel that we're sharing the place!

Another idea occured to me... Because of the sheer volume of chatter, this might be some kind of a portal or energy area. I know this sounds wild, but there is just so much yacking! Here I'll post a short clip with lots of chatter...

Best,
John

That is very interesting, perhaps it is portal or energy area like you stated.  There certaintly is a lot of activity in that short clip:).  Thanks so much for sharing that.

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 13th, 2008 10:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Notemanz

Guys here are a couple additional from this session.

"Wait For Me...?Wait For Me"

Seems to be two voices very whispery type.

The clearest part seems to be the "Wait For Me" bit.

Tell me what you hear!

Attachment: WaitForMe...?WaitForMe.mp3 (Downloaded 1740 times)

Posted: Mar 13th, 2008 10:41 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Notemanz

This one sounds like"

"Will You Face Me....? Get off of Me"

Little tough on this one...

Do you hear her voice?

Attachment: WIllYouFaceMe..GetOffOfMe?.mp3 (Downloaded 1789 times)

Posted: Mar 14th, 2008 11:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi John,

for some reason, this computer won't play the last two, but that crowd chatter one is very interesting!  Vicki

Posted: Mar 15th, 2008 10:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Notemanz

Thanks Vicki and Estee yes these are more difficult to make out. They were in a different room that doesn't seem to have as much going on...

Best,

John

Current time is 08:36 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > More from the Montecito Ca Haunted House Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2172 seconds (20% database + 80% PHP). 37 queries executed.