ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Optical Spiricom Experiment  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 04:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
EVPDave

Bruce wrote: EVPDave,

Glad to hear that you are still developing prototypes along the SEC concepts.  From your recordings it is obvious that you are making good progress.  This appears to support the idea that the SEC fields generated, or at least utilized, are capable to transducing 'information' between nonphysical and physical realities.  That is a very big step.

I am not surprised that you have been able to eliminate use of the tones, ala Spiricom, and continue to receive voice messages.  And I am very curious about some aspects of your results.  In previous posts it sounded like you were not in what we would call 'realtime' conversation with your nonphysical 'friends.'  So, if I understand correctly, you only hear the voice message when listening to the recording?  Is that still true?

Are you able to ask a question and receive an answer, even if it is not in a realtime conversation?  Have you attempted listening to the signal while it is being recorded and have you ever heard the voice while listening in that way?  Or. does listening to the signal that is being recorded preclude receiving a voice message?

Where is your physical body located in relationship to the SEC field of your system? 

The reason I ask all these questions is that I am wondering about the nature of the interactions between the nonphysical folks sending the voice messages and the physical person receiving them.  In my experiments I am finding that there appears to be a side of this work that is what we might call 'intention.'  That our thoughts, beliefs and feelings can somehow enter into the equation, that they can be part of the bigger picture of how these systems work.  You have any indications along those lines from your experiments and results?

I am impressed with your persistence and your results,

Bruce

Bruce,

The SEC field is like a bubble that extends just a few feet from the device. I have been simply holding the recorder above the light. As I had mentioned early in the thread the recorder is modified to receive light-wave input, the internal microphone has been removed. For the time being I have to record a session and listen to the playback, no 'live' two-way communication. Have I had a direct question answered directly, no, not with this method.

Because I am an Engineer I have maintained a technical approach to the sessions. As a result many messages are of a technical nature, or an intercept of 'testing' messages or idle chatter typically of a technical nature.

There actually may be something to the theories that say what we intend to hear may somehow be manifested on the recordings. Whatever is going on it's interesting just the same. That's why it's important for researchers to experiment, replicate and publish their results. If they are completely different that is again very interesting data.

Thanks for your comments and questions,

Dave

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 06:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Thanks, Dave! Of course, there is extensive info at worlditc.org if anyone is interested. Vicki

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 07:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
EVPDave

Vicki Talbott wrote: Thanks, Dave! Of course, there is extensive info at worlditc.org if anyone is interested. Vicki

Hi Vicki,

Yes, that's where I first read the Spiricom manual a couple years ago, great info there!

Tonight I asked for a message that would contain a name or location. I asked repeatedly during the session as well. I got back a lot of tech chatter about filters, that I need to follow up on. There was also a weak voice at the end of the session down in the noise. It's best heard at low volume. To me the voice sounds female with an accent, like from England?

"Hi Dave, we want to talk to you"

Dave

Attachment: 102609hidavewewanttotalktoyou3.mp3 (Downloaded 1208 times)

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 07:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
EVPDave

dThis message from tonight's session is what I call a 'testing message'. Again because of the noise it's best to start out listening at low volume and slowly turn it up. I hear a male voice.

"Hows this working? Dave's on the network"

This is typical of the tech chatter I hear almost every session. They are testing a "network". It doesn't really matter what method I use, the messages are getting similar.

Attachment: 102609howsthisworkingdavesonthenetwork.mp3 (Downloaded 1328 times)

Current time is 09:44 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Optical Spiricom Experiment Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1585 seconds (36% database + 64% PHP). 29 queries executed.