ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Optical Spiricom Experiment  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 04:36 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
EVPDave

This may be the only public 'Spiricom' forum on the internet. Thought I would share the first words uttered over an optical Spiricom I designed and finally tested last night. This system does not use radio like a sweep system, however it does use a modifed colpitts oscillator as a modulated LED driver. This clip is filtered.

"Dave this is Spiricom one"

I may post a block diagram of the system as time permits,

Dave

Attachment: 030408davethisisspiricomonefiltered.mp3 (Downloaded 1446 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 05:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jeff

Good work there, Dave!  Yes, by all means, please post the block diagram!

Jeff

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 06:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

And here's me using 555's !
I hadn't even heard of Edwin H.'s method before, though the circuit is plain enough.
Excellent stuff.

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 06:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Slider2732

I downloaded the mp3 and had my wife play it.
She's now registering to join the forum....why ?...because you've explained a mystery for us !

We had received a robot voice on my Para-meter device the other day, on a system which goes quiet after it scans through the stations. The same robot voice was heard when we set up some experimental gear in our basement some time back. Long explanation can be cut short by seeing the thread in the DRV section.

But basically, even if it were yourself saying the words, seems like confirmation of contact can be possible that way, thank you !

Last edited on Mar 5th, 2008 07:03 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 08:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
EVPDave

I have another clip to share from tonight's session with the optical Spiricom. The block diagram will be ready tomorrow. The clip sounds very robotic.

"We built a contact filter, she is fantastic"

They are obviously very proud of this achievement:)

Dave

Attachment: 030508webuiltacontactfiltersheisfantastic.mp3 (Downloaded 1432 times)

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 10:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

So, just to clarify, are these tests of your own voice or received communication ?
Looks set to be a great step forward and i'm intrigued.
Got any pictures of the set up ? :)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 04:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
EVPDave

Slider2732 wrote: So, just to clarify, are these tests of your own voice or received communication ?
Looks set to be a great step forward and i'm intrigued.
Got any pictures of the set up ? :)

My voice is not used or heard in these tests, it is received communication. Here is a very basic block diagram of this first system. The signal flow works from top to bottom. The Thomas Oscillator circuit can be found on Dr Stifflers site, I am driving 30 white LEDs with it in an AV plug configuration. Details on building this circuit (and winding the coil) are also on Dr Stifflers site and I strongly recommend studying the SEC information on that site to gain insights as to how the energy field is being created. The recorder is a Voice 2000s model DA-300. This recorder is modified in that the internal microphone had been removed and a phototransistor is used in it's place.

Not much to photograph other then the recorder and the protoboard with the oscillator and LED's.

I forgot to mention the Audio Mulch software. This should be available as a trial version. You need o use the 10 Harmonics setting with a base frequency of 102 hz. Adjust the tones so the waveform is in balance (flat), you will understand this once you use the software and see the waveform in the software window.

Hope this info helps,

Dave

Attached Image (viewed 1068 times):

opticalspiricom.gif

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 09:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Slider2732

Yes, completely. Thanks Dave too for the info that sorted out my initial wonderings for voice pickup.
What kind of range are the LED's able to deliver good results with ? Is it mouse type send/receive ranges ?

The phrase where the contact filter is referred to as a she makes me wonder if that's nautical or French or referring to an actual woman and her contact ?
A lot of learning going on here for my partial newbie self.

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 06:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
EVPDave

Slider2732 wrote: Yes, completely. Thanks Dave too for the info that sorted out my initial wonderings for voice pickup.
What kind of range are the LED's able to deliver good results with ? Is it mouse type send/receive ranges ?

The phrase where the contact filter is referred to as a she makes me wonder if that's nautical or French or referring to an actual woman and her contact ?
A lot of learning going on here for my partial newbie self.

Thanks Estee and Mark. The range on the LED's is a couple feet using the recorder in a dark room. I could use a photomultiplier tube and get a signal at least across the room. As far as what a contact filter is I'm not exactly sure. I have heard the phrase used in context of a person or perhaps a device. I'm hearing names of people , mostly friends who have passed and who have worked with me on other methods and sessions. Here is an excerpt.

"Jeffery comes into the background"

Thank you both for the feedback, it's hard to know at times if I am just hearing things,

Dave

Attachment: 030508jefferycomesintothebackground (3.2).mp3 (Downloaded 1271 times)

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Slider2732

The same kind of listening technique is used as for EVP, but the clearest, as some of yours are, are easily understood by anyone taking more than a cursory listen.
With the robotised voicings, if anyone has heard a vocoder, a Dalek from Doctor Who, or even Peter Frampton on the Geico advert, then these are pretty much the same to listen to.

People are probably queueing up on the other side to make contact. I've read that contact is somehow frowned upon on the other side and that 'teachings' in what must be an etiquette of a type prevent most from coming forward except to send info. Psychics may receive information, but a dialogue isn't allowed. I have no idea, but wish to find out.
In such light, as it were, the 'filter' may be related to that ?

Have you had 2 way communication ?
If so, the learning possibilities seem mind bogglingly immense.
Oh, if you could ask them if my robot voice message on my Para-meter was from Spiricom One i'd be most obliged hehe.

Last edited on Mar 6th, 2008 07:56 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
EVPDave

Slider2732 wrote:
Have you had 2 way communication ?

With this method, no, I am only listening at this point. I tried another session tonight. This was the only clear exchange, sounds to me like two different entities testing.

"Network watching you...This won't take long...We know they're watching"

Dave

Attachment: 030708networkwatchingyouthiswonttakelongweknowtheyrewatching.mp3 (Downloaded 1403 times)

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 08:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Slider2732

Some of these phrases are both cryptic and yet explain much in a few words.
Is such contact the norm from the old Spiricom days ?
Perhaps the analogy can be the advice often sought of a friend of mine. He would listen to me explain out a problem but say little beside yes or no or uhuh, then at the end of my outlining of the situation would give 1 damn good line, that summarised his advice.

I consider the words 'this wont take long' as highly encourageing :D

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 11:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Notemanz

Dave,

Excellent! I hear much the way you do.  Very promising and look forward to more!

John D

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 09:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Dave,

In the "network watching you" I hear it as a person speaking in the barkground, when a person pipes up at the four peaks in the middle and says "It's working now."

Very interesting clips, I liked this one the best. Keep working, very interesting.

Keith

Posted: Mar 9th, 2008 02:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
EVPDave

Keith Clark wrote: Hi Dave,

In the "network watching you" I hear it as a person speaking in the barkground, when a person pipes up at the four peaks in the middle and says "It's working now."

Very interesting clips, I liked this one the best. Keep working, very interesting.

Keith

Thanks everyone for the replies. I need to confirm what I am hearing in the next message. It is not as robotic as the others. To my ears it sounds a bit like George Meek.

"There's a better faith then Christian....Rush into habitat (or) question your habitat"

This is what it sounds like to me in the louder passages anyway,

Dave

Attachment: 030908theresabetterfaiththenchristianrushintohabitat.mp3 (Downloaded 1257 times)

Last edited on Mar 9th, 2008 07:18 PM by EVPDave

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 04:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
EVPDave

Same system, more results. This was the clearest portion of a conversation between two entities.

"Talks about your philosophy"

Dave

Attachment: 030908talksaboutyourphilosophy (5).mp3 (Downloaded 1363 times)

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 04:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Cougar

Dave, that is incredible!  Mark listened along with me and noted that the voice has an American accent.  He particularily noticed that "philosophy" is said with an American accent.  Being Mark's English, he notices things like that.  It's something you or I might take for granted.

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 05:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
EVPDave

Cougar wrote: Dave, that is incredible!  Mark listened along with me and noted that the voice has an American accent.  He particularily noticed that "philosophy" is said with an American accent.  Being Mark's English, he notices things like that.  It's something you or I might take for granted.

Thanks, on another board some people also hear the word as 'velocity'. I got three messages tonight that use the word "talking". This seems intentional. These are more of a raspy & robot sound.

First message, two entities speaking to each other

"I'm talking Lenard...I'm recording too"

Attachment: 031008imtalkinglenard.mp3 (Downloaded 1127 times)

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 05:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
EVPDave

Second message and there may be a fourth as well.

"I'm talking ancient way"

Attachment: 031008imtalkingancientway.mp3 (Downloaded 1224 times)

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 05:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
EVPDave

Third and most strange in the 'talking' series.

"I'm talking of buying the in's and out's"

Attachment: 031008imtalkingofbuyingtheinsandouts.mp3 (Downloaded 1198 times)

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 05:46 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
Cougar

I, too, wondered if it might be "velocity."  But I think it connects with the former message about Christianity, thus probably "philosophy."  I wonder if the word in that message is not "habitat", but "habits".  Do you think that's possible?  I can see how that would make a bit of sense.

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 05:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Cougar

"I'm talking of buying the ins and outs" . . .

Mark and I listened to this, and we hear "I'm talking instructions of new house."  Does that make any sense to you?  Are you moving or anything?

Last edited on Mar 10th, 2008 05:51 PM by Cougar

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 05:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
EVPDave

The fourth and final mention of the word "talking" in this incredible minute and a half session.

"I'm glad your talking..and also watching"

Thanks for listening,

Dave

Attachment: 031008imgladyourtalkingandalsowatching.mp3 (Downloaded 1201 times)

Posted: Mar 10th, 2008 05:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Cougar

EVPDave wrote: The fourth and final mention of the word "talking" in this incredible minute and a half session.

"I'm glad your talking..and also watching"

Thanks for listening,

Dave

Very interesting & very clear!  I wonder to whom they are refering?  Just you, or all of us?  Or do they even know we're listening in?  Hmmmmm. . . .

Posted: Mar 13th, 2008 04:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
EVPDave

While testing the system yesterday there were some noise intervals in the playback. This is common with the DA-300 recorder and somewhat a mystery that other researchers have observed with this recorder. This was one of two messages that came through.

"Debbie had taped us"

'Debbie' is another researcher who was not present during this session.

Thanks,

Dave

Attachment: 031208debbiehadtapedus.mp3 (Downloaded 1094 times)

Posted: Mar 13th, 2008 10:04 AM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Notemanz

Hi Dave John D here. I hear this one possibly as: Debney has taped us.  I hear a "Ney" as the second part. LOL Could be "Steh-ney" too but don't think there is an "S" in the begiining...

Anyway, fantastic and human-like!!  Pls. keep up this line of experimentation as it seems extremely fruitful!

Warmest,
john Debney

Posted: Mar 14th, 2008 04:28 AM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
EVPDave

Notemanz wrote: Hi Dave John D here. I hear this one possibly as: Debney has taped us.  I hear a "Ney" as the second part. LOL Could be "Steh-ney" too but don't think there is an "S" in the begiining...

Anyway, fantastic and human-like!!  Pls. keep up this line of experimentation as it seems extremely fruitful!

Warmest,
john Debney

Hi John, now that you mention it I can hear it both ways now. This is from a new session and the recorder went to noise early on. During the session I was calling on anyone involved in the original Spiricom project to come forward and speak. Could this be a message from William O'Neil?

"Do your best...William"

Dave

Attachment: 031408doyourbestwilliam (2).mp3 (Downloaded 1083 times)

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 07:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
EVPDave

With all the recent resurgence in stories about the original Spiricom I decided to post a photo of what is left from my optical experiment system built in March of this year. The circuit was on a proto-board and a few components have now been re-used in other projects.
The black square is a velcro patch and held an identical loop stick antenna (coil and core) that was used to fine tune the circuit. In operation the LED array would light brightly and you could detect some oscillation of the light intensity as influenced by the tones. The transformer, power supply, audio amplifier and modified recorder are not shown as they are simply separate components of the system. Recording was performed in a darkened room with the only light source being that of the LEDs. Dr Stiffler has updated his SEC circuit and I have no doubt when used as an LED driver it would perform just as well as this prototype. Dr Stiffler does not experiment with EVP or ITC.
And here is a link to an early version of this prototype when I was first discovering some of the unusual properties of the circuit. This was months prior to the optical Spiricom modifications.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiIl722vK1s

Attached Image (viewed 982 times):

secthomasosc1.jpg

Last edited on Nov 8th, 2008 07:29 AM by EVPDave

Posted: Nov 8th, 2008 09:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Slider2732

Core components seems an apt phrase :)
Enjoyed watching the live test, for the quotes -
"ooh that sounded like feedback, feedback, that's going to have to be checked into"
"almost like a microphone, interesting, very interesting"

48mA from all those LED's is tiny. Typically one draws 20mA...forgive my rustiness but is such a low draw the effect of the oscillator ? I know that LED's can be driven harder by pulsing using a 555 oscillator or similar and am thinking this works in a similar way.

I've recently been doing trials with up to 18 bright white LED's in a line and driven from a 5V supply off an arcade game power supply. Idea being to replace flourescent tubes in the sign area at the top (marquee). The stuff will be reused for a go at replicating your idea..am fascinated and would like to contribute any findings :)
A tip for cheap non bulk ordered LED's btw, is Dollar Tree....for $1 you can get a round 'night light' stick to the wall unit, has 3 ultrabrights and a handy on/off switch for this or other circuits. The ultrabrights are really good modern ones and the LED cost undercuts the likes of Radio Shack. Could even reuse the 3x1.5V AAA battery holder that's built in, or the focusing glass.

Posted: Nov 14th, 2008 06:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
EVPDave

Slider2732 wrote:
Core components seems an apt phrase :)
Enjoyed watching the live test, for the quotes -
"ooh that sounded like feedback, feedback, that's going to have to be checked into"
"almost like a microphone, interesting, very interesting"

48mA from all those LED's is tiny. Typically one draws 20mA...forgive my rustiness but is such a low draw the effect of the oscillator ? I know that LED's can be driven harder by pulsing using a 555 oscillator or similar and am thinking this works in a similar way.

I've recently been doing trials with up to 18 bright white LED's in a line and driven from a 5V supply off an arcade game power supply. Idea being to replace flourescent tubes in the sign area at the top (marquee). The stuff will be reused for a go at replicating your idea..am fascinated and would like to contribute any findings :)
A tip for cheap non bulk ordered LED's btw, is Dollar Tree....for $1 you can get a round 'night light' stick to the wall unit, has 3 ultrabrights and a handy on/off switch for this or other circuits. The ultrabrights are really good modern ones and the LED cost undercuts the likes of Radio Shack. Could even reuse the 3x1.5V AAA battery holder that's built in, or the focusing glass.

Veering off topic here but a second test was run with 52 LED's and also lighting two 40w fluro tubes. The tubes were not wired in any way. The energy has a bite, somewhat like RF. Here is the Youtube link, there is no narration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45OyvaAc-0&feature=related

Best of luck with your tests,

Dave

Posted: Nov 15th, 2008 10:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Slider2732

Saw that video a little while back and was really impressed.
Reminds me of the experiment where a flourescent tube is held under power lines and it glows.

Posted: Oct 24th, 2009 07:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Bruce

EVPDave,

Just visited the Spiricom site after a long passage of time.  Saw your posts regarding your optical device and listened to all of the recordings.  While some of the recordings are difficult to decipher, others are marvelous examples of clear, voice communication.  The "Jeffery omes into the background" is a remarkable example of such communications.   I completely applaud your efforts.

My own efforts at communication device development have been in a different vein than Spiricom, though some of the concepts of Spiricom have been incorporated in various prototypes.  I have experienced only limited success, nothing approaching the clarity of some of your recordings.

I appears to me that the SEC field approach you are (were?) using provides a good  method of transducing "energies" between what we call the nonphysical and physical worlds.  It brings the nonphysical energies into physical world circuitry so they can be worked with.  Nonphysical folks appear to be able to modulate the field your SEC approach creates with their "voices" and in my view field modulation and detection of that modulation is the key to understanding the 'how' of such communication.

I frankly don't understand why your experiments and posts of resulting recordings didn't spark a stronger reaction from Spiricom website visitors.  With such obvious success I would have thought some folks would have jumped at the chance to begin their own experiments along the same lines.

I am curious to know where your research has taken you since your last posts?

Thanks,

Bruce Moen

Posted: Oct 24th, 2009 05:23 PM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
EVPDave

Bruce wrote: EVPDave,

Just visited the Spiricom site after a long passage of time.  Saw your posts regarding your optical device and listened to all of the recordings.  While some of the recordings are difficult to decipher, others are marvelous examples of clear, voice communication.  The "Jeffery omes into the background" is a remarkable example of such communications.   I completely applaud your efforts.

My own efforts at communication device development have been in a different vein than Spiricom, though some of the concepts of Spiricom have been incorporated in various prototypes.  I have experienced only limited success, nothing approaching the clarity of some of your recordings.

I appears to me that the SEC field approach you are (were?) using provides a good  method of transducing "energies" between what we call the nonphysical and physical worlds.  It brings the nonphysical energies into physical world circuitry so they can be worked with.  Nonphysical folks appear to be able to modulate the field your SEC approach creates with their "voices" and in my view field modulation and detection of that modulation is the key to understanding the 'how' of such communication.

I frankly don't understand why your experiments and posts of resulting recordings didn't spark a stronger reaction from Spiricom website visitors.  With such obvious success I would have thought some folks would have jumped at the chance to begin their own experiments along the same lines.

I am curious to know where your research has taken you since your last posts?

Thanks,

Bruce Moen

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for listening to the files I posted in this thread, here on the ITC bridge site. Yes I am still experimenting with this method and several others. I have modified the circuit recently and eliminated the external tones so it does not resemble a Spiricom in the classical sense.

Instead, I am exploring an region of instability during the oscillator operation. This causes the lights to have a flashing effect, then this in turn modulates the light emissions. The SEC is under study on several fronts but mainly for the use of high efficient lighting of LED devices. I believe I am the only person using it for EVP/ITC research so far.

I believe Dr Stiffler has released and made public his theories on how the SEC coheres energy, I do not have the link handy.

The messages I hear are mainly of a technical nature and there is significant 'testing' going on,

Here is an example from today. The middle message is clearest for my ears.

" Professor at supporting people......Tune to the sidebands.......Doctor will save you"

Thanks,

Dave

P.S. At times I get several messages about "passwords" the password in this session was "diplomat".

Attachment: 102409sectunedtothesidebands2.mp3 (Downloaded 951 times)

Posted: Oct 24th, 2009 05:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
EVPDave

This message was from last night.

"We're grounding Earth people....The Castle group"

Attachment: 102309weregroundingearthpeoplethecastlegroup).mp3 (Downloaded 1119 times)

Posted: Oct 25th, 2009 09:44 AM
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Dave,
Where is the Spiricom site you mention? Thanks, Vicki

Last edited on Oct 26th, 2009 08:54 AM by Vicki Talbott

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 07:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
Bruce

EVPDave,

Glad to hear that you are still developing prototypes along the SEC concepts.  From your recordings it is obvious that you are making good progress.  This appears to support the idea that the SEC fields generated, or at least utilized, are capable to transducing 'information' between nonphysical and physical realities.  That is a very big step.

I am not surprised that you have been able to eliminate use of the tones, ala Spiricom, and continue to receive voice messages.  And I am very curious about some aspects of your results.  In previous posts it sounded like you were not in what we would call 'realtime' conversation with your nonphysical 'friends.'  So, if I understand correctly, you only hear the voice message when listening to the recording?  Is that still true?

Are you able to ask a question and receive an answer, even if it is not in a realtime conversation?  Have you attempted listening to the signal while it is being recorded and have you ever heard the voice while listening in that way?  Or. does listening to the signal that is being recorded preclude receiving a voice message?

Where is your physical body located in relationship to the SEC field of your system? 

The reason I ask all these questions is that I am wondering about the nature of the interactions between the nonphysical folks sending the voice messages and the physical person receiving them.  In my experiments I am finding that there appears to be a side of this work that is what we might call 'intention.'  That our thoughts, beliefs and feelings can somehow enter into the equation, that they can be part of the bigger picture of how these systems work.  You have any indications along those lines from your experiments and results?

I am impressed with your persistence and your results,

Bruce

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
neokortex_simulacrum

Sorry for cutting in, I'd like to mention the so called "like attracts like" law, that it works here too. I heard on the Robert Monroe Institute's site an audio footage containing a mediumistic kinda' channeling's dialog. The entity or sort of talked about the expectation or intetion, that when channeling we are at most of the time attracting energies and giving them masks (egos) that are similar to ours. Ernst Senkowski in his interview (embedded on this site's video library) says the same that we can't be sure whether those voices are objective in nature or they are only human-minded interpretations.

Last edited on Oct 26th, 2009 10:11 AM by neokortex_simulacrum

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 04:30 PM
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
EVPDave

Vicki Talbott wrote: Hi Dave,
Where is the Spiricom site you mention? Thanks, Vicki

Hi Vicki,

I was referring to this ITC forum. At the time this forum was the only public discussion I had seen on the internet.

Thanks,

Dave

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 04:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
EVPDave

Bruce wrote: EVPDave,

Glad to hear that you are still developing prototypes along the SEC concepts.  From your recordings it is obvious that you are making good progress.  This appears to support the idea that the SEC fields generated, or at least utilized, are capable to transducing 'information' between nonphysical and physical realities.  That is a very big step.

I am not surprised that you have been able to eliminate use of the tones, ala Spiricom, and continue to receive voice messages.  And I am very curious about some aspects of your results.  In previous posts it sounded like you were not in what we would call 'realtime' conversation with your nonphysical 'friends.'  So, if I understand correctly, you only hear the voice message when listening to the recording?  Is that still true?

Are you able to ask a question and receive an answer, even if it is not in a realtime conversation?  Have you attempted listening to the signal while it is being recorded and have you ever heard the voice while listening in that way?  Or. does listening to the signal that is being recorded preclude receiving a voice message?

Where is your physical body located in relationship to the SEC field of your system? 

The reason I ask all these questions is that I am wondering about the nature of the interactions between the nonphysical folks sending the voice messages and the physical person receiving them.  In my experiments I am finding that there appears to be a side of this work that is what we might call 'intention.'  That our thoughts, beliefs and feelings can somehow enter into the equation, that they can be part of the bigger picture of how these systems work.  You have any indications along those lines from your experiments and results?

I am impressed with your persistence and your results,

Bruce

Bruce,

The SEC field is like a bubble that extends just a few feet from the device. I have been simply holding the recorder above the light. As I had mentioned early in the thread the recorder is modified to receive light-wave input, the internal microphone has been removed. For the time being I have to record a session and listen to the playback, no 'live' two-way communication. Have I had a direct question answered directly, no, not with this method.

Because I am an Engineer I have maintained a technical approach to the sessions. As a result many messages are of a technical nature, or an intercept of 'testing' messages or idle chatter typically of a technical nature.

There actually may be something to the theories that say what we intend to hear may somehow be manifested on the recordings. Whatever is going on it's interesting just the same. That's why it's important for researchers to experiment, replicate and publish their results. If they are completely different that is again very interesting data.

Thanks for your comments and questions,

Dave

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 06:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Thanks, Dave! Of course, there is extensive info at worlditc.org if anyone is interested. Vicki

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 07:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
EVPDave

Vicki Talbott wrote: Thanks, Dave! Of course, there is extensive info at worlditc.org if anyone is interested. Vicki

Hi Vicki,

Yes, that's where I first read the Spiricom manual a couple years ago, great info there!

Tonight I asked for a message that would contain a name or location. I asked repeatedly during the session as well. I got back a lot of tech chatter about filters, that I need to follow up on. There was also a weak voice at the end of the session down in the noise. It's best heard at low volume. To me the voice sounds female with an accent, like from England?

"Hi Dave, we want to talk to you"

Dave

Attachment: 102609hidavewewanttotalktoyou3.mp3 (Downloaded 1208 times)

Posted: Oct 26th, 2009 07:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
EVPDave

dThis message from tonight's session is what I call a 'testing message'. Again because of the noise it's best to start out listening at low volume and slowly turn it up. I hear a male voice.

"Hows this working? Dave's on the network"

This is typical of the tech chatter I hear almost every session. They are testing a "network". It doesn't really matter what method I use, the messages are getting similar.

Attachment: 102609howsthisworkingdavesonthenetwork.mp3 (Downloaded 1328 times)

Current time is 08:25 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Optical Spiricom Experiment Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2451 seconds (17% database + 83% PHP). 42 queries executed.