ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Tone Generator and EVPmaker  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 12:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
TT

John(aka Notemanz),

I was thinking about incorporating the tone generator with EVPmaker. Sounds crazy to myself and hoping some others can correct me where I am missing something.

Human voice ranges approximately from 300hz to 3000hz.  Generally twelve tones make up the basic vocal patterns.

The program NCH Tone Generator can simultaneously produce 16 tones along with static in a linear pattern. EVPMaker then can take those generated tones and cut them into the blips and beeps(for lack of a better description).

If EVPMaker is producing sounds from wav files that already have human speech why can it not be similar with the range of human tones being produced all at the same time with the tone generator? This wouold seem to me viable because a broad range of frequencies would be playing at the same time which would give the spirits more to work with and would take less energy to manipulate therefore possibly producing stronger EVPs? Great theory but I feel I am missing something some where.

What I have done is recorded 16 tones starting at 300hz in increments of 168.75hz up to 2831.25hz and incorporated white noise among the tones. I figured this would cover most of what is needed for them to manipulate.

I need to make a test run with EVPMaker this evening to see how this will work.  My only problem is that I am not a person who has the most inner peace and have difficulty hearing EVPs depending on the day. If there is anyone who uses EVP maker that thinks that this has possibilities let me know and I can send you the file.

The only other thing that has my mind wondering is if it is transmission based from their side. I tend to think sometimes they may be sitting over there with their own version of a CB or HAM radio sending transmissions to us. Any input, thoughts or suggestions would be welcome.

Best,
Toby

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 07:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
TT

Estee,

Thank you very much.  As much reading and browsing I have done for programs and information I never came across this program.  Thank you so much again!

Toby

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 10:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Notemanz

Hey Toby! I just found this so let me comment a bit.  I don't use EVP maker either so I'm just not an expert on it. As far as using the tones, great idea.  I would simply do a simple Staticom type experiment.

Combine radio static (between stations on empty freq) with your tone set.  Record this blend into the recorder asking questions as you normally would.

Take the results and use a band pass filter or other software and gently de-noise just enough to see if you hear any words. I think you may be surprised to hear faint word formation.

Filter a section at a time listening for the loudest word or two, then conscentrate on just this section.

You may get some interesting results. 

The idea is to give pitch to the white noise static enabling the ear to hear any words present. What you'll get is a static pitch (ala spiricom vocal quality) with the possibility of word formation. 

Hope to hear your results!!

John D

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 10:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

If I can jump in ? (not into the lake though lol)
I would think that TV static will work as a basis for the white noise just as well. The sound is randomised and pitched similarly. Most older TV's don't auto switch off with no station being received and that's something to consider.
If you have a TV capture card for your computer, you may well be able to use that with the apporiate software too. Some free progs allow stepping through frequencies, as well as autotuning. Some also allow radio reception if the card supports it and of course with probably no radio on the card, the output will be noise !
Can't beat a thrift store $2 pocket radio though for simplicity.

Posted: Mar 8th, 2008 10:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Notemanz

Absolutely! I think any staic or background radiation free of discernable signal would work well!

Have fun experimenting!!

Best,
John D

Current time is 02:58 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Tone Generator and EVPmaker Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1235 seconds (16% database + 84% PHP). 31 queries executed.