ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Probably our best ITC  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 11:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Slider2732

We've run webcams for a couple of years now, in the hope of clearing up a 20 year possible haunting of my wife's house.
Experiments with ITC techniques have produced some amazing pictures.
Our method some time ago, was to use a VCR for capture of a feedback loop and step through frame by frame.

Here's one of those images...

The red, top right is a lamp in the room and the white lines at the bottom middle are the lights from the camera, both being reflected in the TV.

This one seems to show the often reported phenomenon of several people appearing in the one shot. The guy and the woman above him link up in the same area. There's perhaps a second image of the woman toward the bottom of the pic.

Just wondered what your thoughts are :)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 6th, 2008 11:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Slider2732

Thanks Estee :)
We had a bunch of them on my old website, which I couldn't afford the hosting for and lost. I'll have a look on my Photobucket and see if any made it there. In those days I didn't even think to back them up :blink:

We run the live cams 24/7 from our house though, with ITC, that needs feedback setting back up... http://www.spiritedinvestigations.com/webcam/webcam.html

Just looked through and there are some, using a similar feedback method but a different TV.
This one needs to be stepped back from perhaps to see (gotta watch for matrixing of course). Looks like a young girl, facing the camera and looking out from behind a curtain or the feedback.

Another of the same type, a 17th century gent, posing for a photo. He's stood as a full person, looking right to left and in that Captain Morgan rum pose that's on TV lol

Posted: Mar 15th, 2008 11:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Slider2732

Hi Estee...
Thanks for looking at them :)
I'd think much depends on the monitor and a quick brighten of it normally works too. I'm using an old 17" Sony Trinitron here that's my spare, but they seemed bright enough. I knew what I was looking for though of course, having captured them in 2006.

As an update, i've refitted the ITC TV on our cams with the feedback camera. Found a 'sweet spot' that doesn't wash out the whole image (more psychadelic than anything!) .
I'll post a thread for that side though, while people may wish to know how to go about a practical installation. Cam runs 24/7 and so can be checked out for anyone interested.

Posted: Mar 15th, 2008 04:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Slider2732

Hey that would be great :biggrin:
The main problem is indeed the quick spin past of images. Ustream's service runs at a frame rate of 3 per second, at the slowest setting. I asked the guys if it could be returned back to 1 frame per sec, as they used to have it before an upgrade, but it seems people want speed, not slowness ! Damn technology eh lol.
Much like when I first set the cameras up and everywhere I asked about multiple cameras, they couldn't see why anyone would have more than 1 webcam. The result from that was the once in a lifetime type find of our CCTV system at a thrift shop...$25 all in, if I remember correctly. 4 cameras, not webcams and through the same lead..voila 4 cams.
One of those is set on the TV now, which gives 1 ITC frame per 40 seconds (10 seconds view of each camera) and that's too slow!

There are free progs to record some screen video though, so recording for a couple of minutes and then stepping through is one method.
One such prog is: http://wisdom-soft.com/products/autoscreenrecorder_free.htm

Current time is 11:46 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Probably our best ITC Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1352 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 30 queries executed.