ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Last Nights Evps  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 02:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ozone

Hi All,

Just wanted to add a couple mor evps from last night.  I tried to enhance them a little to bring out the sound more.  I had my little heater on so it sounded a little like a clock ticking in the background.

The first one sounds like it says "Janes mom is not here".  I have an aunt Jane that passed around 3 years ago.  Perhaps they are talking about my grandmother who was not there speaking (she passed also).

Attachment: 3-2-2008WJanesMomIsNotHere_CLR1.wav (Downloaded 859 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 02:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Ozone

Here is another one that says "I Love You"

Attachment: 3-2-2008X1ILoveYou_CLR.wav (Downloaded 837 times)

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 02:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ozone

Then here is the final one I will send that sounds like someone is asking "How do you like your mom."  Then someone says quickly afterwards "I think shes bleeding".

Take Care,
Lynn

Attachment: 3-2-2008kHowDouLikeYourMomIThinkShesBleeding_CLR.wav (Downloaded 822 times)

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2008 04:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

So sorry for the computer troubles you have been experiencing, its great you were able to sort it out.  Thanks for the listening to the clips and great advice!!  Also for the verification of the second clip.  Just to let you know, I did join the AAEVP.  I look forward to reading, and learning there too:).

Thanks again,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2008 04:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

That's wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that! :) I'm sure you won't reget it! Good Luck dear! :)

Thanks so much!!

Lynn:)

Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 05:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
EVP_Babs

I hear two of them exactly as you have named them. The "how do you like..." I'm not sure what is being said but the tail end (I think she's bleeding) I can't hear at all. It sounds more like artifacts from either your capture technique or filtering.

What technique are you using?

Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 01:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Ozone

Hi Evp-Babs,

Thanks for listening.  I am very new at this so I probably over-processed the clips.  I also think the background noise of ticking from the heater was too loud.  I use an olympus dw-90 digital recorder set on HQ.

Then since the recordings are class c, I tried to denoise them then use the noise reduction filter, and other filters I was experimenting with.  I haven't come up with a technique that I am comfortable with yet for filtering.  I am open to any suggestion though.

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 03:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
EVP_Babs

Are you using any tones or anything like many of the others here?

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 05:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Ozone

Hi Evp Babs,

Are you using any tones or anything like many of the others here?

Not using any tones, just trying to record in quiet.  I do have tones to use but wanted to try without first.  Thanks

Posted: Mar 5th, 2008 05:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

I just listened to this one with fresh ears and NOW I'm hearing what you are in it! What a long EVP! :) Just wondering but did you use Wavepads "noise reduction" feature on this one to denoise it? Actually, I get the same kind of results when I ever denoise using a "noise reduction" feature on EVP that's in any one of the audio editor's out ther but sometimes it does help one to hear what's being said clearer when applying that filter though instead of getting rid of the static/noise... it's transforms that "noise" into a continuious wave of sing songy tonal variations in the background... hard to explain but this how this clip is sounding to me.
Thanks for listening and the verification.  I actually used the "Clear voice Denoiser" program to remove most the background noise then tweak it in an early version of "Cool Edit Pro 1.2".  I was using the Beta version of Audacity that I liked a lot but seemed to break it somehow :wink:.  It now just sits at the bottom of the screen unable to respond to any commands.

That clip was done with my heater on that produced an annoying tick-tick sound in the background that you may be hearing also.  I try not to record with that on.

The clips seem to be getting longer.  I had one that a man seemed to say, "how do you like the spirit?"  then another deeper voice answered saying, "OK, I just wanted to tell the people".  I just have to take more time getting it all together...  Thanks for the support as I begin my steps with learning a little more about it.

Lynn:)

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 11:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Lynn,

Some good ones here, especially "Jane's mom..." and "I love you."  Vicki

Posted: Mar 7th, 2008 05:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Ozone

Thanks Vicki for listening :)

Posted: Mar 29th, 2008 07:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Kevin

HI!Lynn...I have re-edited to see what I might get..basically I amplified then one denoise filter.

I hear  " I LOVE YOU MORE..I HOPE YOU HEAR THERE"  front and reverse sides in one sentence.

Kevin:)

Attachment: EVP I LOVE YOU MORE..I HOPE YOU HEAR THERE..wav (Downloaded 844 times)

Posted: Mar 29th, 2008 10:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Ozone

Hi Kevin,

Thanks so much for the edit.  Yes I hear that as well.:)  I appreciate the help.

Talk to you soon,
Lynn

Current time is 06:21 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Last Nights Evps Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1662 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 34 queries executed.