ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP's when using DC6  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 29th, 2008 06:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

It is so great that you are doing these experiments, it is inspiring to me.  I could hear "We are still testing" on wave pad.  I wonder what they are testing on their side.  It will be interesting when that gets revealed :).  I also make out guardian out on the first when I slow down and lower sound a little.  Nice, there is so much to explore.

Take care,
Lynn

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Mar 1st, 2008 07:18 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

Thanks for the response, I will definately check out AA-EVP.  No worries if my clips can't be understood lol, I understand that it is a work that takes a long time to develop and as I am just stepping in this new endeavor, I have barley gotten my feet wet.

Oh ya, my son is still living on this side.  I guess my intention for trying Evps is because I notice the actual invisible presence of someone near me at times and was hoping to get a small clue to who it is.  The first recordings seemed to contain strong single words spoken, but now it is like talking far in the background throughout the entire recordings but being much softer and weaker in strength.  I don't believe my house is haunted, but may be just someone that is "haging around" me if you understand what I mean.  I have started hearing the same male voice when driving back and forth to work and althought my radio is turned off I try to reach for the dial to turn it up, lol.  oh well, sorry for rambling and I will check out that site you refer to.

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 1st, 2008 01:40 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

Thanks for that amazing information, it all makes so much sense to me.  I will check out the Big Circle also as I check out about AA-Evp.  I do still record each night at the same time, it does take a lot of time listening to these and sorting out all the sections with voices, but it is worth it.

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2008 07:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Estee,

Intersting clips!

Lynn, Just to ket you know that I belong to the AAEVP and currently most of the posters are not mothers who have lost their children.  A few still post in the Big Circle section and a few still post in the regular forum, but there are many more who have not lost their children yet still  have much to share that are posting in larger numbers, especially in the regular section of the forum.  It costs $30 a year to join and participate.  Happy recording--you've gotten some god ones!  Vicki

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2008 04:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Ozone

Hi Vicki,

Lynn, Just to ket you know that I belong to the AAEVP and currently most of the posters are not mothers who have lost their children. A few still post in the Big Circle section and a few still post in the regular forum, but there are many more who have not lost their children yet still have much to share that are posting in larger numbers, especially in the regular section of the forum. It costs $30 a year to join and participate. Happy recording--you've gotten some god ones! Vicki
I did join the AAEVP and it looks great.  I read about your boys and how you contact them through evps.  What a comfort for you and all the parents on there to know without doubt that their little ones live on.  Thanks for the encouragement, you are truly an inspiration with what you have accomplished with your work.  The big circle is an excellent idea because I believe that whenever a great number of people join energies together with a strong intention to "make contact" with their loved ones then the combined energy works together to amplify the connection for the whole.  It would be an honor to join my energy with all others of the circle for that purpose.

Thanks so much to you and Estee for all of your encouragement,
Lynn:)

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2008 04:56 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

Wow! Ozone! I'm sure you will do very well at AA-EVP! I'm so happy for you and best of luck!!:)

Thanks!!  :)

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2008 05:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Lynn,

I'm very much looking forward to your participation in the Big Circle.  As you say, with energies combined in a positive way, wonders occur.  I only check the Big Circle and 4Cell areas, so if you don't see me anywhere else at the AAEVP forum, you will know why!  Vicki:)

Posted: Mar 4th, 2008 01:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Ozone

Hi Vicki,

Thanks, I will see you there:)

Take care,
Lynn

Current time is 12:19 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP's when using DC6 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1837 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 37 queries executed.