ITC Bridge Home 

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Jeff

Well, Estee, as you know, I have no psychic ability whatsoever.  I've tried my best to hear, what those like you, hear.  Or what those like you see.  And, yes, I remember that haunted chair of yours!

But, I thought it a bit rude if someone doesn't respond to your post!

You recieved something!  You go girl!  Keep on doing it!

Blessings,

Jeff

Jeff

You're quite welcome!  Estee, I still quite often go to your 'haunted chair' link,  just to simply observe the sequence of the events!

What amazes me the most is the fact that the recording was placed, as a file, on your hard-drive; when you were not physically present. 

You found it later; and posted it.

That's the real stuff!  :cool:

Jeff

Ozone

Hi Estee,

Wow, Nice recording on you tube, thanks for sharing that.  Very interesting how your contacts were able to respond to each of the objects you were holding.  Look forward to more of what you got.

Take care,
Lynn

Ozone

Hi Estee,

That is very interesting.  It sounds like a definite correlation between Son of God and your son like you said.  It amazes me how the other side is able to work with us on this side in our serious endeavor to make that "contact".

Take care,
Lynn

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello all,

Please remember that finding a post without a reply to it does not indicate that someone is being rude or that there is negative intention behind it.

First of all, there are not that many forum members yet.

Second, nobody is ever obligated to respond.

Third, if a person does not have anything positive to contribute, or is not in harmony with the ideas and communication of the other individual - then it is best for them not to respond.

Belief that not replying to a post is rude is a mistaken perception.

Thanks,
Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1536 seconds (33% database + 67% PHP). 34 queries executed.