ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge has evolved into our sister site iDigitalMedium.com Please join us there or look us up on Facebook. For those of you interested in LIVE streams, go to http://idigitalmedium.com/streams As of 3/13/18 we will not be registering new users. We thank you for a wonderful 10+ years! ~ Ron & Keith

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP Experiment at Home  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 22nd, 2008 08:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Barry

Hi.  I'm a paranormal investigator.  I also experiment with EVP at my home.  I use an Olypus digital recorder.  The clip is from January 2, 2008.  It's clearly a man saying his name, "Victor".  It seems that he tried to get through on six different spots on the recording.  Most sound like a quick "Vic".  The attached is one of the clearest.  There's one more clear version, but I don't know if I can attach multiple files onto one message.  I'll post the other clear one if anyone is interested.

Attachment: Victor at 2.32 from 1-2.wav (Downloaded 335 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2008 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Barry

Thanks for listening!  I've attached one more from the same session.  As I said, there are six different versions of the name "Victor" that came through that day.  This is another clear one.

Attachment: Victor at 2.42 from 1-2.wav (Downloaded 343 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Current time is 04:42 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP Experiment at Home Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1509 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 29 queries executed.