ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
EVP Experiment at Home  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 22nd, 2008 08:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Barry

Hi.  I'm a paranormal investigator.  I also experiment with EVP at my home.  I use an Olypus digital recorder.  The clip is from January 2, 2008.  It's clearly a man saying his name, "Victor".  It seems that he tried to get through on six different spots on the recording.  Most sound like a quick "Vic".  The attached is one of the clearest.  There's one more clear version, but I don't know if I can attach multiple files onto one message.  I'll post the other clear one if anyone is interested.

Attachment: Victor at 2.32 from 1-2.wav (Downloaded 756 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2008 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Barry

Thanks for listening!  I've attached one more from the same session.  As I said, there are six different versions of the name "Victor" that came through that day.  This is another clear one.

Attachment: Victor at 2.42 from 1-2.wav (Downloaded 757 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Current time is 11:47 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > EVP Experiment at Home Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1246 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 28 queries executed.