ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Great British Program re: Spiricom  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 09:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Notemanz

Guys,

F.Y.I I obtained a documentary about EVP and ITC done in 2000.  It is very interesting and had some features on Alec Macrae and others.  One of the most interesting sections was on George Meek and Spiricom.  Very great profile on George and O'neill.  Sad to say there is a very controversial piece of footage (video) showing the device in use. 

In one of the clips, Mueller scolds O'neill for turning the camera on.  I'll post the exact title of this show in this thread.  I'm now convinced and it is my opinion that O'neill was not credible.  Why, I pose to all of us, would Mueller as a supposed spirit entity get angry when the video was filiming?  Makes no sense that a "cranky" spirit (scientist no less) would have a problem with video documentation.

Sarah Esetp is also featured in this program and she is dubious at best re: SPiricom in that it has never to date been duplicated although many have tried.

I post this a fodder for discussion.  Although I personally feel that Spircom was on the right track, I' have grave doubts re: O'neill and his credibility.

John D

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 12:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Notemanz

Here is the name of the program if you can find it:

Witness:  Voices of the Dead

British channel 4

Dec. 2001

J

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 05:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Jeff

Notemanz wrote: Guys,

F.Y.I I obtained a documentary about EVP and ITC done in 2000.  It is very interesting and had some features on Alec Macrae and others.  One of the most interesting sections was on George Meek and Spiricom.  Very great profile on George and O'neill.  Sad to say there is a very controversial piece of footage (video) showing the device in use. 

In one of the clips, Mueller scolds O'neill for turning the camera on.  I'll post the exact title of this show in this thread.  I'm now convinced and it is my opinion that O'neill was not credible.  Why, I pose to all of us, would Mueller as a supposed spirit entity get angry when the video was filiming?  Makes no sense that a "cranky" spirit (scientist no less) would have a problem with video documentation.

Sarah Esetp is also featured in this program and she is dubious at best re: SPiricom in that it has never to date been duplicated although many have tried.

I post this a fodder for discussion.  Although I personally feel that Spircom was on the right track, I' have grave doubts re: O'neill and his credibility.

John D
Dear Lord in Heaven, John!  This is sad news to say the very least!  As you said, this is for discussion.  So I will attempt. 

Jeff

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 05:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Jeff

Notemanz wrote:

In one of the clips, Mueller scolds O'neill for turning the camera on. 
Here, I do not understand at all.  We first must maintain there are those that have the knowledge to manipulate video data.  That data may be manipulated by those who would not want us to have truth.  I am not saying someone has manipulated said data.  I only bring this to the table for further discussion.

Those of us who use video data manipulation can see the signature of said changes.

I hope those with that talent will speak up.  If not, we may settle on the fact that the video is real...and so sad for us!  Especially me.  I may have wasted time and money on this research.

Jeff

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 05:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Jeff

Notemanz wrote: Sarah Esetp is also featured in this program and she is dubious at best re: SPiricom in that it has never to date been duplicated although many have tried.

I certainly recognize Sarah Estep as a pioneer of the EVP research!  And she is quite correct in saying "it has never been duplicated...".

Having said that, with all due respect to Sarah (and I really respect her!), Sarah was not a phycisist, or electrical engineer.  If anyone reads the Spiricom Technical Manual, there is information within it that no-one can denounce, or disprove.  The Technical Manual was a composite of laboratory tests, by people of doctoral knowledge.  And we must keep that fact in mind. 

They used the best equipment available at the time, and documented their findings from an objective point of view. 

As an EE, I can attest to their approach of the research.  However, I cannot attest to the absolute lab work having been done, since I was not there.

But John, I am glad you brought these findings up.  If there are falsifications, then we, as a group, must rule them out!  After all, we are here to find the truth, nothing else!

Good work there, and I hope we can sort it all out!

Blessings!

Jeff

Last edited on Feb 20th, 2008 07:01 PM by Jeff

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 07:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Notemanz

Jeff,

Great points!  I was quite amazed by what I saw. I believe that this section might well be in the audio recordings.  Here's what I saw:

Bill (back to camera) is talking to Mueller.  Bill is using demonstrative gestures facing the equipment.  Mueller remarks (I will follow with the direct quote):

"Turn off that damn camera!..."  Bill humbly says "yes Doctor" etc....

There is a brief exchange further that I'll post (when I get home etc...)...

It is indeed the spiricom voice that is so recognizable as Mueller's.  Now, why in the world would a discarnate entity and scientist react this way?  Mueller is supposedly helping the team with both apparatus and technique.  Why in the world would "he" not want to have the world see the device? Why would he not want a video documentation of the very far-fetched contention of true contact?

The answer that is most logical is that Bill O'neill in fact did not want "That damn camera" on while he was "talking" to Mueller.

We must use logic and common sense here.  Bill O'neill never wanted to be photographed from the front(!) while the device was in operation.  Why?

We can certainly draw conclusions.  The mere fact that science has not been able to duplicate the work (Done in the archaic 80's no less!) is very telling. 

Jeff your expertise is phenomal and I have no doubt other qualified engineering types can not only build but improve the basic design.  That's why I prefeced by saying that I do believe Meek was on the right track here.  My own data shows me that there is something here to explore no doubt!

Another telling moment from this docu is the footage from the press conference where Meek presents the system.  Bill O'neill does not say a word and sits quietly at the table while Meek takes the tough questions.

And yes for sure Sarah is (was God bless) a seminal figure and pioneer in the field and certainly, was not a scientist. However, her point is well taken... To this point, as she says so well "Spiricom has been silent for the last 20 years."

Absolutely agree we should all kick this around more.  I don't think your time has been wasted!  The principles seem sound.  Now we've got to develop the box that works for god sakes!!

More to follow and I'll give as much info as I can I'm not sure this video is readily available.

Best,
John D

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 08:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Jeff

Well!  First of all, thank you John. You're compliments were so kind.  John, I have not seen this recording.  However, I must agree with you.  That does not sound like Dr. Mueller at all; and this does not synchronize with the research, as we have been led to believe. 

Now, with all due respect, Bill O'Neil was the psychic; not the phycisist, or engineer.  That may be the reason he remained silent during the interview.  I really don't know.  At this point in time, none of us really know.  It was 20+ years ago. 

If you can, please post a link to the recording.

Jeff

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 11:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Notemanz

Will do Jeff! To clarify, per "The Ghost of 29 Megacycles" Bill O'neill was an avid Ham radio and electronics wiz.  Meek provided the capital and O'neill came up with the "device."  Bill also supposedly had psychic abilites.  To my knowledge, only George and Bill were present at these exchanges.  Some times O'neill was the only one and played these back for George upon his visits.

George wanted and intended to start to video record Dr. Mic and of course Mueller, but before he could do so, surprise, the transmissions ended....  HMMMMM

Accoding to Meek: "Bill was an eccentric and irrasible man."  Sometimes hard to deal with.
Meek has offered that he spent upwards of $500,000 in research and development.

Meek was an engineer holding patents on a number of devices.  I would state that I believe it IS the same voice we hear on the tapes as Mueller. SO let me say again that I believe there is more evidence than not to conclude this was a wishful sham.  No by Meek but instead, perpetrated on Meek.

I will absolutely try to make this available to the board. However, I was given this dvd by an individual who we are potentially looking to work with and I must protect his privacy as part of the program.

The spiricom section is but one in a number of stories re: ITC and EVP.  This well done program features bits about Jurgenson and Raudive and the AA-EVP.

Very well done and well researched....

More to follow...

Warmest,
John D

Posted: Feb 21st, 2008 05:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Jeff

Very good John!  First, we look for truth!  With the truth in hand, we can, with all confidence, move on. 

On the privacy of your friend, understood! 

I had no idea that $500k was invested!  I knew they had the best equipment on hand, but some of that, as I understood anyway, came from NASA's checkout library (for those reading, if you are employed by NASA, you can checkout equipment from the arsenal).

As far as voice is concerned, the modulated mixed tones are all I hear.  So let me do some educated thinking:

1)  If the antennas were actually enclosed in a Faraday enclosure, then no radio could modulate the RF.  We know that. 

2)  If the device was constructed as shown by the Spiricom flow chart, then the device would be scientifically solid, and immune to exterior RF.

3)  And here's the kicker:  If there was no RF, and the tones were modulated by direct audio mixing, then we have been deceived.

Well, let's be patient, and let this unfold.  One way or another, we will find the truth!

Again, good work there, John!

Best,

Jeff

Last edited on Feb 21st, 2008 07:38 PM by Jeff

Posted: Feb 21st, 2008 08:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Jeff

One last comment, John, is about the scientific facts of the Spiricom Technical Manual (I hope you have read it).  I have to, again, insist the documentation (very long, and detailed) is true; even to the point that the researchers openly offered their doubts on various points of the work they were doing. 

Their documentation was not the work of a deceiver.  A deciever would not make such an effort, not to mention such a depth of knowledge, to compose such a work.

They even went so far as to suggest "what if"...  And they admitted, in the documentation, that they were quite uncertain about the results of the "what if".

This is the work of a good scientific approach to, really anything.

Research; documentation; laboratory testing; laboratory results; and documentation of the results makes for good science (research). 

This is the way things are; and certainly be done.

John, I offer these thoughts to keep ourselves (that means everyone researching) on the right track.

Regardless of your findings on the recordings, I still believe in the Spiricom documentation.  That work was not; could not; be the work of some person(s) that were attempting to deceive.

Respectfully,

Jeff

Posted: Feb 25th, 2008 12:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Notemanz

Jeff,

Yes, I believe I have the proper technical manual.  However, I would love to make sure of this.  The one I have is the one available as part of the CD recordings I bought.  It is written by George and has the Metascience heading on the front.

I hope I do have all the proper booklets.  I do agree that I believe this is right path to follow. 

By all means we all must believe what we think is the truth.  We must however, (opinion here) use our common sense also.  The fact that this work has never been successfully duplicated should speak volumes as to what to believe and what not to believe.

I know you'd agree, the scientific method requires duplication of results, in a controlled setting in order to "proove" the hypothesis. 

You Jeff possess all the technical knowledge that we need, yet you yourself have encountered some difficulties duplicating the system.  My fervent hope is that you or one of our comrades here can duplicate the system. It's what we're all hoping for.

Till that time, I'm afraid I have to go on what I see...  And what I see with Spiricom is unsettling and questionable.

I will attempt to post the footage of SPiricom and the exchange between Mueller and O'neill re: video taping.  I can't come up with a reasonable explanation as to why Mueller would be so offended by the video tape.  It flies in the face of everything they were trying to do.

Again, my conclusion stands, that there was trickery here.  Although I also agree with you that the idea is sound, but did it really work?

This is the question we continue to try and solve.

Best,

John D

Posted: Feb 26th, 2008 04:52 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Jeff

Very well, John.  I look forward to your post!

Jeff

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 09:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Notemanz

Here we go gang. I'm going to post 4 clips that are from the SPiricom Feature.

They speak for themselves but I will post what the fourth clip says as they had these onscreen to help hear.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to post Video but for now, here's the audio portion.

Attachment: SpiricomClip1.mp3 (Downloaded 1780 times)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 09:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Notemanz

Clip 2

Attachment: SpirClip2.mp3 (Downloaded 1243 times)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 09:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
Notemanz

Clip 3

Attachment: SPirClip3.mp3 (Downloaded 1268 times)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 09:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Notemanz

Clip 4

The last exchange on this clip:

Mueller: "Turn that damn camera off or this conversation is at an end...Do you understand me William?"

Attachment: SpirClip4.mp3 (Downloaded 1208 times)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 09:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Notemanz

More clips of the program to follow!

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 09:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Notemanz

Clip 5 part 1.  Sarah Estep comments

Attachment: SpiricomSarahClip5.mp3 (Downloaded 999 times)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 10:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Notemanz

Clip 6
Conclusion Of Estep Interview

Attachment: SpiricomSarahClip6.mp3 (Downloaded 1085 times)

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 10:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Notemanz

I'll do my best to post the video. I present these as fodder for much thought as to the whether Spiricom worked or not.

My opinion at this point hasn't changed in that I believe unfortunately, that it did not in fact work, but was a fraud perpetrated on George.

Until we have a wrokable system, this is my opinion as of now...

Hopefully, this will add to the background archival information of Spiricom.

John D

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 10:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
TT

John,

How large is the video file?  Will it need cut down for a more managable length?

If so, I can cut it into parts and can either send it back to you or post it on youtube or my personal web space and we can link it back to here.

I have the programs if you need to edit the video. I can send you any of those as well. However, general disclaimer,  any full version program that I send you is for evaluation only and must be deleted from your system. ;) Of course I would have no way of knowing if you kept it for further use. <cough>

I am rather interested myself in seeing the expressions of the people as they comment. Body language usually tells a much greater tale then the spoken word.

Best,
Toby

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 10:14 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Notemanz

Toby,

Would love to send but, I've been asked to not share the video as it has a rather long part profiling someone that has asked me not to share with the public yet. 

Let me see if I can do it on my end and I so appreciate your offer.  If I run into trouble I'll PM you and we can work it out...

Weirdly, the show is not on youtube! I couldn't find it there...

Stay tuned!

JD

Posted: Feb 27th, 2008 10:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
TT

No worries at all John.  The offer is still available if you need any software to assist with the editing. My forte is the computers not in the techinical details. I leave that to all of you much smarter then myself.

Toby

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 28th, 2008 11:59 AM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Notemanz

Thanks Estee glad these are of interest. The program captioned the dialogue between Mueller and O'neil.  I believe this is from the tapes themselves which were recording simultaneously.  It does say what I posted and I hope to post the vid so members can see for themselves. Really, really odd that Mueller would react like this. No explanation really...

I agree that while I doubt Spircom's validity, I feel that they were on the right path. I suspect that O'neill after 3 years of trying and getting nowhere may well have decided to "make the thing seem to work." Not maliciously perhaps, but maybe simply to please George who had invested so much money and time into the affair.

I'll have my system up soon as I'm just waiting for the lab table.  The thing is, we really have many of the same components readily available now. Much easier in my opinion than back then.  I've simply modified my system from the Mark IV.  Let's see what we get if anything....  Using FM send and receive units mixed with tones, noise reduction etc... etc...
It will be a closed system...

Stay tuned,

John D

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 28th, 2008 05:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Jeff

Notemanz wroteLet's see what we get if anything....  Using FM send and receive units mixed with tones, noise reduction etc.

Stay tuned,

John D

Interesting you are considering using FM John.  I had thought about that but then I had to stop and wonder:  To modulate FM, the Spirit would have to modulate the frequency of the carrier wave.  How in the world could that happen?  I can easily see AM, or better yet, Single Side Band (SSB) using the mixed tones as the Beat Frequency Oscillator (BFO).  These modes are easily modulated, and the carrier wave does not change frequency.

Since Spirit does not speak acoustically, (if they did, we wouldn't need Spiricom, now would we?), it still lies true to the assumption that Spirit impingment happens at the RF energy level.

One thing you might try is this:  Break into the transmitter modulator circuit, and separate the input from the pre-amp.  Ground the pre-amp output with a 1000 ohm resistor to keep it from running away into self-oscillation, or worse.  Place a voltage-controlled amplifier circuit into the modulator input.  Drive the voltage-controlled amp with a wireless mic device.  Perhaps that would bring all formats together for results.

Also, remember your antennae must reside inside the Faraday enclosure.  Otherwise it can only be assumed you have received a radio station of some sort.

Last thing, for all experimenters that plan to use RF:  Unless the antennae are enclosed, you will be transmitting RF into the the  atmosphere.  The FCC will come to visit you, and they will not be smiling! 

1st offence:  They confiscate your gear, give you a warning, and tell all news media about criminal activity.
2nd offence:  $10,000 fine and possible imprisonment.

Friends, I am not trying to sound heavy-handed here.  I just don't want anyone to get into trouble!

Oh! and John, thanks for posting those clips!!

Blessings!

Jeff

Last edited on Feb 28th, 2008 05:59 PM by Jeff

Posted: Feb 28th, 2008 06:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
28th Post
Notemanz

Thanks Jeff! Points well taken!  Absolutely will be in faraday enclosure....  I'm only going with FM wireless at the moment because of the readily available hardware.

Will proceed with caution as yes I have ham radio friends that have mentioned the FCC situation.

Will keep all informed of progress and am glad you found the clips of interest. I certainly did also!

Warmly,

John D

Posted: Feb 28th, 2008 06:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Jeff

Most welcome John.  Hey, if you could use some Faraday design, I would be happy to help!  Just post your frequency of operation.  :cool:

BTW, I am a ham operator; and a licensed examiner for the ham FCC tests.

All the best!

Jeff

Last edited on Feb 28th, 2008 06:47 PM by Jeff

Posted: Feb 28th, 2008 09:38 PM
  PM Quote Reply
30th Post
Notemanz

Will do Thanks Jeff. We're close to having the whole thing up and running. Will interface with you and appreciate the help!

John D

Posted: Mar 11th, 2008 09:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
yzzzguy

I knew about the Spiricom video clip (between O'Neil/Mueller) over 2 years ago (it's mentioned early in JG Fuller's "The Ghost of 29 Megacycles") but was unable to obtain a copy from the person who has the original. Then I found out about this program (i.e. "Voices of the Dead") around April or May of last year and got a copy around late June.

DMP (David Monaghan Productions) does not have copies for sale nor does Channel 4 (at first the researcher at Channel 4 denied there was any such program until a senior researcher took down the info I pointed to...yeesh).

If you're interested in viewing the script - DMP has it posted at their website (see link below).

http://www.dmptv.co.uk/pro/voices/index.htm

There is 1 glaring mistake made: the first organized research into EVP occurred in the US in 1956 by Attilla ("Art" to his friends) Von Szalay and Raymond Bayless. I located the apartment they rented for this purpose but haven't been inside yet. Of course - things have changed drastically in 50 years and it is butted up against a very busy Starbucks!

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 09:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Slider2732

The reason for not filming could have other roots. Our Forum owner Keith has said that as much as the operating principles of Spiricom and other devices are important to this board, collaborations within the spiritual journey are of equal importance. From that understanding, it can be seen that Mueller may have been helping to promote the fact of spirit interaction for Meek and O'neill, for those guys and a small circle of friends.
The research would have profound implications for religion and the ways every person on the planet may view the after-life. Limiting the success may have been planned....plus the UK is notorious for underwhelming at every opportunity, not just with TV.
I can understand that it was not Dr. Mueller's place to create something that would alter a world view! Perhaps the fact that electronic engineering is something most people don't have an interest in would have proven to be the limit factor of the awareness envisaged.

I do see the research similarly to that of Edison though, he wouldn't have imagined an iPhone. Einstein didn't entertain thoughts on nuclear bombs being a practical possibility and the list probably goes on and on.
Suffice to say, for spiritual matters, each person has their own take on fact or fiction and original arguments can fuel the later inquiring mind for changes.
With Spiricom, a new direction was hinted at and invested in heavily. Whether O'neill wished to keep a job or that the research did provide real results, is for us to work out, but isn't the whole story of our individual interests.

Perhaps the limit is placed by the dynamics within a self journey and isn't for a wider audience.

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 10:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Notemanz

Slider, you've raised some important philosophic issues.  I few thoughts on your comments...

Edison and Marconi and Tesla et al were men of science and reason.  They understood that results and data must be obtained through experimentation and duplication.  Mueller being a man of science understood this certainly.  It would not be in keeping with his personality nor his efforts to better the system, to want anonimity.  This just makes no sense.

Meek's own deeply held desire, was to bring this technology to the world in order to foster a new paradigm transforming the world for the better.  This was his calling, to prove the immortatlity of the soul and that "there is no death."

He himself must've known that in order to realize his dream, he would have to prove beyond a doubt that his device was in fact real.  Sadly, he couldnt do this due, in my opinion, to flawed protocol and un-verifiable results. O'neill himself was perhaps a brilliant man, yet, the results he obtained must be carefully scrutinized.

The fact that all communication stopped near the moment that Meek wanted to video tape, is highly suspicious.

No-one to date has successfully duplicated the results.  So, while I agree that the journeys of spirit are of utmost impotance, the science is also of utmost importance.

Truly, Meek's dream is alive and well.  In truth, a breakthrough in this field that we entertain ourselves in, would be revolutionary and in many ways, confirm that which religion has said for millenia: that we are immortal beings and, as Meek said: "There is no Death."

I so glad that we have this forum to discuss matters of such import.

Best,
John D

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 11:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
34th Post
Slider2732

I quite agree...to discuss with people that actually write down their thoughts is one big draw to me with the forum. In such a way, I think we write our research from both a science area and theology area. The documenting becomes more than data sheets.

Whether a higher force keeps all of this in some kind of check is a thought. The results may have been intentionally self falsed and O'neill may have wished to hide such clues. Though he would wish for the acclaim, all existence proof positive of results that can be replicated, may be somehow limited. Kind of makes sense, but is too mystical for my liking lol.
It's a bit like Da Vinci's tank design, where the cogs obviously run the wrong way to prevent motion. You'd only make that realisation however, with knowledge of cogs.
O'neill may be the guilty party in a ruse, but for good reason. Mueller may have wished for the camera to be switched off because he would wish no further part in such actions. But, Mueller himself, as a scientist and wishing to further the build for everyone to enjoy may have learnt something of the laws of spirit. He would, after all, be moving to the next plane at some point and could only do so when certain evolvements of spirit had taken place.
It's not something I necessarily take as fact, or even perhaps as a guideline of understanding...though is often reported by others.

This leads me to wondering about a change in part of the circuit.

O'neill might well have gained evidence for himself of the afterlife and limited the design. While the circuit design makes sense (Jeff is a trusted source for that side too), could there be an area of intentional change, as Da Vinci saw fit to introduce ?

Last edited on Mar 12th, 2008 12:06 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 12:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
35th Post
Notemanz

Very interesting indeed! However, if O'neill wished to not divulge the "real" design, he would be undermining all that his benefactor dreamed of.  It was Meek that took the heat and subsequently was not taken seriously.  To me, we must question motives. If O'neill was only interested in contact for himself and a select group, why have the circus sideshow that was the press conference?

Mueller if in spirit a compassionate being, might've have considered the consequences for Meek and in fact, why wouldn't he have explained all to Meek and O'neill before putting on the "show" for the world to see.

Mueller was incredibly detailed on everything but the most important thing: whether or not this was proper to share this with the world. 

The above assumes that Spiricom was real, which I personally do not assume.

I hope that beings from other planes have a sense of compassion for us mere mortals.  Mueller's supposed attitude strikes me as highly questionable if in fact, he was really there....

Great thread!

Warmly,
John D

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 02:08 PM
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Slider2732

I can entertain a simple notion that fixes things. O'neill's quietness during the filming and Muellers seeming difference in speech in the broadcast (which I haven't seen), could be because Mueller was actually in contact, but not with the exact method O'neill was going to demonstrate. His voice was a taped thing and although O'neill used much of the electronics, wasn't fully the real deal (or reel deal lol).
All can be likened to the Wizard of Oz.

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 04:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
37th Post
Notemanz

LOL Excellent concept!! great stuff Slider...  I feel though that we can and will make the Spiricom a reality.  We just need to keep up the effort and I know we'll get there!

Best,

John D

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 04:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
TT

Thought about this at length for some time as to the validity of Spiricom.

Just thought I would throw a few points in here as well as I find the general discussion quite interesting.

Things we "assume" are true as it is documented fact for us:

We know there is an afterlife as we have facilitated contact for ourselves.
We know that upwards of $500,000 was spent on making this a reality.
We know that Mueller and O'neil had a genuine desire to succeed.
(I cannot see throwing away that money and anothers reputation on a farce.)

What we cannot prove or disprove:
That Spiricom's results were legitimate.

Taking just those few points I tend to feel that with most undertakings of this magnitude there are normally deadlines to meet.(No pun intended)

Could O'Neil have possibly fabricated results to give Mueller to justify more money or the money already spent?
Could the spirits have declined to be a part of this as they feel the world is not ready for something of this magnitude? Which to me, seems logical as I find it difficult to get straight answers from them myself at times.

With the billionaires around every corner these days and the updated technology available why hasn't anyone developed something more then Spiricom?

Just a few thoughts as I simply feel that the world is not ready for something of this magnitude. That is however for another philosophical discussion.

Good stuff.
Toby

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 07:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
39th Post
yzzzguy

The reason that Mueller wanted the videotape to be stopped was much more mundane than y'all think.

Check out the transcript of the cassette tape that Keith has posted...particularly pages 15 and 16.

http://www.itcbridge.com/supplement/cassette/spiricom/spiricomtranscript.pdf

Excerpt 16 is the exact portion shown on the Spiricom video clip. Read what Meek said below that:

"...

We have stated that the mind, memory banks and personality survive

death of the physical body. A facet of Dr. Mueller's personality—one of

which was of value in managing large and important research projects

—clearly showed in the tone of his voice when requesting that the camera

and sound be turned off so that he could make some highly personal

statements to William..."

I believe those "highly personal statements" were some more phone numbers that Mueller wanted O'Neil (and/or the Metascience Foundation members) to check out.

Posted: Mar 12th, 2008 08:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
40th Post
yzzzguy

Two more items:

- I've seen nothing in either Fuller's book nor in the Metascience Foundation documents (or the cassette tape) that stated that O'Neil didn't want to be photographed from the front either alone or when working with the Spiricom. That I think is unsubstantiated rumor.

- I've seen nothing in TGO29M/Metascience Foundation documents to indicate that O'Neil used the Spiricom in a screened-room/Faraday cage. Again - unsubstantiated rumor.

Doug from Ghostly Talk has said to me both on the air and in person that he had evidence that the Spiricom was used in a Faraday cage but he's never shown that to me.

Not only that but the dimensions of the device would have made a cage very difficult to build on O'Neil's tiny income. Plus - the audio excerpt of O'Neil having to run upstairs to talk to Mueller has no sound of a door (either solid or just a frame with mesh) opening/closing which he would have had to maintain integrity of the cage.

Current time is 08:36 AM Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Great British Program re: Spiricom Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2239 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 36 queries executed.