ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
One more Evp  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 19th, 2008 05:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Ozone

Hi,

Just another that I wanted to add that has a males voice that seems to say "Hello".  I am still experimenting but these are the strongest ones I got so far.  Hope you can hear it too.

Take care Lynn

Attachment: 2-4-2008_2AHello.wav (Downloaded 758 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 10:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Lynn--I can hear it with the stress on the first syllable.  Nice.  what recorder are you using?  Thanks, Vicki

Posted: Feb 20th, 2008 05:42 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Ozone

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for the replies:).  I am using an olympusD-90 digital recorder.  I have been trying to record both HQ and SP quality.  It gives me a recording of between around 22 to 33 minutes that I listen to the next day.  I turn it on just before bed, then send out my intention of making an attempt to communicate with those on the spirit side of life, and ask for protection in my endevors.

I use the free download of audacity to listen to it on.  Then if there is something questionable I save the selection to my files.  I just learned how to save the files as mp3.  I don't know how to edit it yet to be able to hear the sounds better.  The past few days it sounds almost like a males voice far in the background but I am unable to make it out as of yet.  I'm still trying though.

There is so much to look at on this site to learn.  Thanks again for the verification of letting me know you hear what I hear :wink:.

Take care,
Lynn

Posted: Feb 21st, 2008 09:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for the info on your recorder and techniques.  You could amplify where you hear the male voice and then if you haven't got it, use a free demo version of Clear Voice Denoiser from http://www.speechpro.com to denoise (30-second limit on the demo).  Just denoise at normal or below and there should be no distortion, yet the voice will stand out.  Later, Vicki:)

Posted: Feb 21st, 2008 04:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Ozone

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for the advice, I will certainly try that.  I will let you know how I make out.

Take care,
Lynn:)

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 22nd, 2008 05:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

Thanks for your reply.  I have lots to learn.  I appreciate your cleaning up the clip.  Very interesting results you got.   What edit programs do you use?

I tried to do some work on last nights recording, it seems like there is someone talking almost the entire session.

This is one clip I tried to work on.  I used the clean tool on denoiser trial program then amplified it in audacity.

It sounds like someone is talking then says something like "Michael said it?" but can't quite make it out.  Would be interested in hearing what you and others may get.
Thanks again,
Lynn

Attachment: MichaelSomethingAmp2-22-2008B_CLR.wav (Downloaded 806 times)

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2008 09:12 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Ozone

Thanks Estee for the verification on that clip.  It started right away at the beginning of the recording.  Btw, my son's name is Michael, hmmm what did he do now? lol

I appreciate your and Vicki's help with my starting out on this interesting work.   I will look into the editing programs you spoke of also, thanks for that info.

Also thanks for the settings Misty uses for good results. (Thanks Misty :))

Take care,
Lynn

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2008 09:15 AM by Ozone

Posted: Feb 23rd, 2008 03:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

Yes Michael is my son.  That would be cool if "they" were setting up a connection.  I have let them know I was serious with the intent on communication with them by sharing what they speak on here.  Yes I will continue to record and will post my results.

Take care,
Lynn

Last edited on Feb 23rd, 2008 03:07 PM by Ozone

Posted: Feb 24th, 2008 06:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
Ozone

Hi Estee,

Thanks for the advice, I will certainly do that :).

Take care,
Lynn

Current time is 03:09 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > One more Evp Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1575 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 32 queries executed.