ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Sammii

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Hello from Sammii  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Feb 1st, 2008 11:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Sammii

Hello

What a wonderful suprise it was to find your group. I am a married lady with 3 children living in Australia. We are blessed in our lives with love and security when so many in the world live in strife. Although life has not always been so happy and it has been a long haul to find this place of contentment. I have always known of the afterlife having many visitations as a child among other experiences from those on the other side and also being given information to help me in the years to come. As i got older dreams became my window to the other side and also to the future. Unfortunately none of this has been spontaneous, i have little control over the contact that i have. Despite this solid beleif in the afterlife it could not save me from the heart ache of losing first my father and then my brother to premature heart attacks. My fahter has continued to stay close to the family despite passing over 34 years ago and has had individual meetings with 3 of us from time to time. I received alot of warning regarding the passing of my brother from the otherside and a great deal of comfort after that continues to this day. But nothing lifted the darkness of grief from my life until i read a book about ITC because here were people with tangible evidence of what i had known forever.

My mother had one clear ITC experience not long after my father passed away. Being left widowed with 7 small children money was very tight. She needed a number with quite a few digits in it to release money that my father had had in an account. Without it she could not access it. She was depressed and grieving and struggling. She fell asleep on the couch and when she awoke the number she needed was plastered clearly right across the television screen. My mum, never having a pen handy said the number stayed there long enough for her to leave the room and serach up a pen and write it down. Sure enough that was it and she was able to access the account.

The was followed up very shortly by a visit from my father looking young and healthy telling her she had to lift herself out of her grief, that she was going to be ok and he was going to be around to help her, thats she needed to do this for the children.

Now with my own children reaching teenage hood i am constantly compelled by the same unseen force that has walked beside me all my life to move forward and help in my own small way to bridge the gap between this world and that.

Thankyou, i look forward to fute involvement in your forum.

Sammii

Last edited on Feb 1st, 2008 11:30 PM by Sammii

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Debbie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2008 07:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Sammii

Hi Debbie

Thankyou! I have just been surfing your webite...well done!What a beautiful boy you have, i often think that a Mothers love is so magical, an unbreakable bond and wouldnt it be wonderful if grief could be cured like diseases of old...what couldnt be achieved if more people beleived what we already know. I was wondering if your contact with your son or others also involved any kind of psychic connection or have you worked at any time with the assistance of a psychic and would it make the reception clearer?

Sammii:)

You have chosen to ignore Debbie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2008 10:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Sammi,

Welcome to the forum, our forum. I also enjoyed hearing your story, and look forward to hearing about more of the experiences that have helped make you the person you are.  I welcome the contributions that you will make to the board.

Keith

Posted: Feb 4th, 2008 06:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lance

Hi Sammi,:)

And welcome to the site, hope you enjoy yourself and look forward to reading more from you, stay safe, Lance:biggrin:

Posted: Feb 4th, 2008 04:05 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
EVP_Babs

What a fantastic story Sammii, truly touching. I am new on the boards here as well and am loving it!

Babs

Posted: Feb 7th, 2008 06:31 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
lkimberley

Hi Sammi,

Welcome, with open arms here! This is truly wonderful place to share beautiful stories, thoughts and insights such as yours.

Look forward to sharing with you and you with us. Again welcome aboard!

Blessings to you and your family,

Laura

Posted: Feb 7th, 2008 07:02 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Jeff

Greetings Sammii!  Welcome to the forum!  Looking forward to great results in experimentation!

Jeff

Posted: Feb 8th, 2008 11:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
lance

Hey thank you Sammii for looking in on my site and signing the book, take care, Lance!!:biggrin:

Current time is 12:27 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Hello from Sammii Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1210 seconds (10% database + 90% PHP). 28 queries executed.