ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Day one and two  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 30th, 2008 08:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
TT

Jan 28th, 2008.

I explained to a friend in electronics what I planned to do and although he is a true sceptic he supports my idea 100% if only to give myself peace of mind.

He let me borrow his Canon video recorder and I set it up with the S-Video into our 42" flat screen but I believe that the distance suggested was too close due to the size of the tv. Read more about the EVP and decided this was the most successful way to make contact for "beginners".

Jan 29, 2008.

I researched on worlditc.org for the "beginner" setup. I went to Radio Shack and purchased the 1N914 dioade however it is a switching diode and I am not sure if it is the correct diode. Solder, soldering gun, wire, and a digital voice recorder with multispeed playback 74 hours of recording and hook up to the PC. I also downloaded Cooledit Pro 2.1.

My electronics friend also contacted his brother about his scanner which was made in '93. It is able to auto scan and has the frequencies from approximately 100 up to 900mhz. We set it up for the range of 108mhz to 136mhz. The high 120s and low 130s are giving me aircraft signals but it works well for the 122mhz to 125mhz range.

I have not yet put this device together as that is a project for Wednesday but I used the open mic on the digital recorder and the metronome on our electronic piano to produce backround sound as well as an air purifier.

My first few attempts were more of me figuring out the equipment and also how to "wash" the sound. It is a bit difficult on the current laptop I am using and I am looking forward to getting back our regular laptop and desktop systems as they have more power and ability, sound card, space for the recordings, etc.

I will post again later with results of todays recordings.

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Feb 1st, 2008 06:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
TT

Jan 30th and 31st.

After receiving the file from Vicki, Braden and Kirsten I am more interested then ever to continue what I started.

Over the last two days I have purchased an omni-directional mic. I borrowed a 1993 Bearcat scanner that also has auto scan and can hit the 122mhz to 125mhz.  I also have two radios hear for noise as well.

I also purchased a 1N914 diode and soldered together the wires and mic jack.

I have Cool Edit Pro 2.1. Also an Olympus 74 hour digital recorder with PC hook-up and multi-speed playback.

Will give my current steps:
Reading, meditating and playing piano.
Asking for protection and also imagining myself surrounded in a golden glow.

I turn the radio's or scanner on for the backround white noise. It is low volume white noise in the backround. It barely moves the meter to pick it up however it is still audible. I have the omni-directional mic in front of me and I begin.

At this time I am working more on getting into a comfort zone with the protocal and to run my test wav files through Cool Edit.

I have been using this link for reference in editing the files.

http://worlditc.org/k_03_rodiehr_filtering_0_of_voices.htm

I believe I may need to tone down the 100% noise reduction as it distorts my voice as well as giving me a substantial amount of high pitch blips that were not there during the initial playback.

I am positioned fairly close to the mic and the scanner is approximately 2 feet away.

Let me know if anyone has any suggestions or tips or if I am on the right track with the setup. Thanks again. Toby

Posted: Feb 1st, 2008 09:58 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
TT

Taking a sample from a recorded file I found that the noise reduction seems to add or clarify a great deal of beeps.

Here is a list of the files after every technique.

Attachment: Unfiltered.wav (Downloaded 765 times)

Last edited on Feb 1st, 2008 09:59 PM by TT

Posted: Feb 1st, 2008 10:00 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
TT

File with 100% Normalization.

Attachment: Normalized.wav (Downloaded 789 times)

Posted: Feb 1st, 2008 10:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
TT

Attachment: 100% noise reduction.wav (Downloaded 714 times)

Last edited on Feb 1st, 2008 10:31 PM by TT

Posted: Feb 1st, 2008 10:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
TT

Got DC6 and seems to solve my ignorance of Cool Edit. Will figure out how to normalize tomorrow.

Posted: Feb 2nd, 2008 11:25 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Misty

Hi again TT

I threw this thru my p1 filter (mostly used for water method) and can hear a few slight replies to your questions underneath the static.

PM me your email and I will send you some of the stuff I have. 

Anyway heres one from your unfiltered file enhanced with my p1 filter, its just after you ask if shes there with you. Dunno if you can hear it its very faint and I didnt want to amp it any further.

Misty

Attachment: Unfiltered2_CLRyestoby.mp3 (Downloaded 783 times)

Current time is 10:42 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Day one and two Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2081 seconds (42% database + 58% PHP). 25 queries executed.