ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Anew way I tried to record for spiricom  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Jan 5th, 2008 08:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
lkimberley

Here is a clip from a recording in a safe, no transmitters no antennas no freq's

and a pic to show it.

Let me know what you guys think.

Blessings,

Laura

Attachment: Jan 5 test(2)slowed2_I don't believe this how are going to hold the line.MP3 (Downloaded 1338 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Jan 5th, 2008 08:17 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lkimberley

Here a pic of how I did it

Attached Image (viewed 494 times):

100_6214.JPG

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 12:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Notemanz

O.K. Now I see Laura very cool! You are recording in what seems to be a faraday enclosure.  Your experimenting along tha same lines I am.

I'm calling my version: "Staticom."

This version is more akin to Direct Rdaio Voice method that Bacci and others are experimenting.

My theory is that spirit experimenters are broadcasting on un-used physical world frequencies in the "static" as it were.

I'm playing with a system set up like this:

A.M. radio tuned to the lowest or highest of the dial.  I listen very carefully for minutes tuning away from any apparent signal.

Once I set the "carrier" I pipe the radio through a 6-8 voice occilator.  I tune the tones to be "in resonance" to the radio static.

I then pipe this combination of sound through "live" noise reduction.

All of this goes through a behringer mixer.  I feed a live microphone into the mixer and record the session into the computer.

I've only done one session at present. I plan to do at least four more session before introduction of the Faraday cage. (Which I'm ordering online).

First session resulted in many interesting clips which I'll share shortly.
One of the most fascinating things was that I discovered that I received much more "chatter" when I placed my hand on the tone generator and tuned the tones slightly with the incoming voices.

Now, I can't claim yet this this is evp.  I may be simply receiving Cell transmissiom or srtay RF.  However, there were some personal messages whcih lead me to believe that some of these were evp.

I applaud you for doing these recordongs with some control in mind. This is essential In my
opinion.

Best,
John D

Posted: Jan 11th, 2008 09:50 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Laura and John,

This is very interesting.  Thanks for sharing how you are doing your work.  I'm also venturing into this area as time permits and will keep you all posted!  Vicki

Posted: Jan 11th, 2008 02:49 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
lkimberley

Thank You John and Vicki, for replying. I certainly look forward to hearing your work from both of you.

I will share bytes as time allows.

Blessings,

Laura

Current time is 04:42 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Direct Radio Voice Experimental > Anew way I tried to record for spiricom Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1432 seconds (25% database + 75% PHP). 26 queries executed.