ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Bill O'Neil  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 30th, 2007 07:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
DavidR

Here you will see a front picture of Bill O'Neil face.  Somewhere it was mentioned that Bill's face is obscured and only a back view of him was taken when mentioned in ref to the spiricom.  The Youtube video's (Urban legends spiricom part 1 and 2) is a story outline of the development of the spiricom, and this is where Bill's front view of his face is shown.  Below is the link to the video's and Bill's picture.

David UK

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spiricom&search=Search

Attached Image (viewed 2260 times):

Bill O'Neil pic.JPG

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 31st, 2007 09:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Jeff

Good one man!  I've seen this shot before.

Thanks!

Jeff

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 01:15 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Notemanz

Great thread David! Yes, one of the potential problems with Spiricom was the seeming lack of lab controls. It is reported Bill O'neill would not allow himself to be photographed from the front while the device was in operation. This led to speculation that the whole thing was a fraud.

The debate continues.

John D

Posted: Mar 19th, 2008 06:35 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
EVPfan

Hi,

the picture reminded me of a picture Sarah Estep posted once in the AA-EVP mailing list. So I looked in my e-mail archive - and here it is:

Friday, October 4, 2002 10:07 AM

Dear Friends,

Hope this picture of O'Neil comes through to you. George Meek included it in each folder hundreds of others received.

Sarah

Attached Image (viewed 8124 times):

Sarah Estep - Spiricom - O'Neil.JPG

Last edited on Mar 19th, 2008 06:37 PM by EVPfan

Posted: Mar 19th, 2008 06:47 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
EVPfan

And here's Sarah's text about George Meek and Bill O'Neil she posted the same day in the AA-EVP mailing list. I think it's ok to post it here, since Sarah had published it herself previously, and perhaps it's interesting for someone here (at least for historical reasons).

Stefan

Friday, October 4, 2002 8:47

Dear Friends (known and unknown)

Have been thinking for some time that I should write to you for different things that have come up in recent e-mails that you send to one another. This morning, after spending over an hour reading 60 e-mails in my box, I decided I should do it.

First, let's talk about Spiricom. George Meek heard about me from a dear friend in California. When he and his wife visited their son in Virginia, he snail mailed me (none of us had computers at that time) and asked if he could come and visit me while there, he also included one of his excellent published books. Of course, I wrote back and said, "Come, and bring your wife Jeanette." They came a couple of weeks later. I'd prepared dinner for them and we had a very nice time together. My husband, Charlie, was an electrical engineer, and George was delighted at that. He knew Charlie could help me, if I agreed to work on Spiricom. George had told us about Bill O'Neil, and what he, Hans Heckmann, Erland, and others had been working on. Bill was the only one who had actually experimented with the system, and George wanted to find someone else who would work on it and get the same results. He played several tapes of Bill and his communications with Mueller, and a few others who were in Spirit. I was honored and delighted that he asked me to do this. Charlie and I had to sign a paper promising not to tell anyone else what was going on. We did, and I noticed he had the names of some well-known people. The next day, George brought the whole system to my home, and he and Charlie set it up in my recording room. The sound source tape that O'Neil had developed out of Spiricom was interesting and strange. I had to promise George not to use the air-band on my radio, I'd used for several years. He knew about that, and just wanted me to use the Spiricom sounds. So, I did. He said he'd ask Bill to ask Mueller to come through to Sarah Estep.

I began working with just the Spiricom sound tape. What I did, and what any of you can do, is to (once you get the tape from Gary or Bill) make a copy of it. I bought a Endless Loop tape from Radio Shack. They're not expensive and come in different lengths. I bought a 45 second tape for the Spiricom sounds, and duplicated it, from the tape recorder I was using for taping, onto a cassette tape. Then, whenever I made my morning recording, I'd play it on a cassette recorder (the endless tapes) go on for 'ever' until you click on 'stop.' Then, while it was playing, I made my usual 5 minute recording. You actually don't have to have an endless tape. Just any cassette tape can record the sound source from the original tape, onto it. The only thing you do have to have is more than one recorder--the original that is playing the tape, and the one that is making a copy of it. (Most of you have more than one recorder). Immediately, from the first morning on, I began getting voices--almost as good as when I used the air-band on a radio. The only difference is that none of them sounded like O'Neil's. They would, at times, answer my questions (as they had for several years) but we didn't have a two-way conversation that O'Neil and Mueller had. George would call me from his home in North Carolina, several times a week to see how it was going, and I'd tell him exactly. One of the first calls he made, he said he'd asked O'Neil to request Mueller to speak to Sarah Estep. According to O'Neil, Mueller said he'd be happy to do this, but O'Neil had to give him directions how to find where I was living....(I'll not comment about that). George said he'd told O'Neil by telephone, how Mueller could reach me. Guess the directions weren't too good, for I never heard from Mueller.

I was very disappointed, that I wasn't having anything like O'Neil. My contacts were very good, but they (as I said) had not changed. I wanted to have long 2-way conversations (with Mueller) if possible, or at least with someone else. I told George this, each time he called. He was very kind and patient about my feelings (although I'm sure was terrible disappointed) since my results were still the same. After a month I told George, I really didn't want to continue with Spiricom. I used it for 30 days, never missing a one, and wasn't having the kind of contacts O'Neil had. George promised to pick the system up the next time he came which would be in a week or two. He went to PA frequently to be with O'Neil, although he'd told me O'Neil never made a recording while he (George) was there. He came, as he said, and packed up the system, and was on his way. Less than a year later, he presented it to an international news conference at National Geographic in Washington, D.C. There were a number of newspaper reports on it. Some people sat with him in front, on the conference table--such as Hans Heckmann, Ernst Senkowski, and of course Bill O'Neil. He then started traveling around the world, playing demonstration tapes, and talking about the development of Spiricom. He sold (for a very minor fee) folders with all kinds of information in it, including a Spiricom tape. A few of us got the folder without charge. I was one of them. Dozens of people, in many countries, started using the Spiricom tape as their sound source and tried to duplicate O'Neil's results. Not a single person did. Why? There have been different reasons given, which I won't go into, except to say what works for one person may not work for anyone else.

George and I remained close friends--again, I won't go into it, because it would take pages and pages....We stayed in touch, shared many things, and I always received his newsletter. He and Jeanette came and spent the night with us a few years later, as they were headed south. Jeanette used to teach school (so did I) and when she came out to the kitchen the next morning, while I was getting breakfast for the 4 of us, we sang: "Good morning to you...." which teachers and their young students sometimes sang to each other when school started each morning. When he left that morning, he confided to me, that O'Neil had decided he hated him for some reason or another, and the several times George went to his home, trying to iron things out, O'Neil wouldn't let him in the door. Now, O'Neil had been put in a mental hospital, (where I think he stayed until his death). I promised not to mention it to anyone as long as they both lived. Eventually he tried to turn the Spiricom system over to others. The first couple he approached accepted it, and tried to make probably a million dollars or so from it. George took it back. Then, he gave it to another man. I met this man, and also George at a conference in Basel, Switzerland in which the two of us took part. He seemed like a nice man but I had the feeling he'd not be at all the business-like person George also was. George had paid all of his expenses. Sure enough, in less than a month after the conference, he turned it back to George. Then George sold the system (for probably pennies) to a multi-millionaire who lived in Philadelphia. The man put everything in his garage, and never did a thing with it.

I've listened to your tape Gary, and it sounds just like mine on the endless tape I made. For those of you who are interested in receiving Gary's tape of the Spiricom sounds, I wish you the best. You can use it as a sound source, if you wish. Perhaps you'll be more fortunate with it, than dozens around the world (including me). I think it worked for O'Neil (although many have doubts about it). In fact, after O'Neil died, George wrote to me and said he'd just learned that O'Neil used the air band on his radio (like I do) while taping, along with the Spiricom sound source.

That, I hope, takes care of that....just remember how to make an endless tape, if that's what you'd like to do. It's very easy...

Let me add one more thing....So many of you want to find someone to help you make contacts with the invisibles. I'd read in (I think Konstantin Raudive's book--25 years ago) that tapers should always request the other side to give them a spirit guide to help them with taping. So, I started asking for one each time I taped--7 days a week, usually morning and evening. After a couple of months, I was given a male spirit, who helped a little, but I always hoped for more....Then, about a year after him, I was given a male by the name of Styhe. I never had heard that name before (or since) but he was with me for 4-5 years, and was wonderful. I'd request that I talk to a certain individual and most of the time he'd bring that person to me. He also answered 99% of my questions, or brought someone to answer them for me. Just about every message was in Class A. I mentioned my contacts with him in my book: Voices of Eternity published by Fawcett of New York and DuRocher of France. What I suggest to you (if you haven't already done it) is to request a certain spirit be assigned to you, to help you with your recordings. Don't give up, if you don't get one the first time or two. As I said, it took almost a year and a half to get Styhe. Of course, since many of you have been recording for a fairly long time, it probably wouldn't take that long for you. Just ask for one, each time you sit down to tape, and eventually, you (Lord willing) will get an outstanding one.

Time for me to sign off....just hope I've been a bit of a help....
Sarah

Posted: Mar 19th, 2008 10:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Slider2732

Brilliant information..that cleared up many questions, doubts, lingering curiosities for myself.
That Bill ended up in a mental hospital ought to bear no influence in Spiricom research, but makes things doubley important to furthering the work many of us now partake in. That side of things will get ripped to shreds, as general people and sceptics love that stuff, but the testimony there to actual contact, using the equipment by someone else, is enough to spike renewed interest.

I've been running tones through my Anrede device (but not home built Franks box type device) for a few days and was wondering about the technique. My method was to download NCH tone generator, look at the Spiricom tone settings from the research papers online, set the frequencies and record out from the PC to a cassette. Then play those tones in to the Anrede.
It's good to know that Bill O'Neil had such tapes filled with similar frequencies, as research aids.

Last edited on Mar 19th, 2008 10:15 PM by Slider2732

Posted: Mar 20th, 2008 09:00 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Notemanz

Great info!  I had no idea Bill ended up in a mental institution. This supports my theory in a way but it is again, just my opinion.

I need to ask Mark Macy why he didn't end up with the system. What a shame!!

John D

Posted: Mar 22nd, 2008 11:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Stefan,

Quite an excellent post, thank you for sharing it. It certainly does give us some insight as to the dynamics of the whole situation. I do consider it to be quite historic, perhaps some of the best information I've read on this topic. When it comes to checking out Spiricom and the individuals involved in it, the next best thing is to observe the experiences of those who were also connected, involved, or had personal experiences.

...and I don't have much more to say about it than that. Yes, I also have the initial natural response of amazement when hearing what happened to Spiricom material, documentation, and equipment. But to repeat myself, I think Spiricom is possible, and will happen again.

On one hand, putting such value in physical materials would seem to minimize the possibility of a recurrence and the imminent possibilities of spirit communication. On the other hand, I also agree that this material is historic - a turning point of the evolution of the world - and that every attempt should be made to preserve it.

Keith

You have chosen to ignore harpo103. click Here to view this post

Posted: Apr 11th, 2012 09:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
ArizonaEvp
Super Moderator

harpo103 wrote: If you wish to see the Spiricom Mark IV, it now resides at The Fantasy of Flight Museum in Polk City Fl. In regards to Metascience. It is still around, but, it is not active. It is serving as the archives for all materials and is located in Orlando. Mr Tom Pratt is the head of it. I am in the process of gathering up materials to possibly put into a book form about Metascience, in general, and especially, about the Spiricom project. I am working on this with the help of someone whose family worked for Metascience and who also worked on some of the Spiricom projects.
We have just started on this and hope to be done about a year from now.

Hello Harpo103,

I wish you luck in your endeavors. 

Perhaps you might be interested in reading through the following thread:

http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=1414&forum_id=23

Regards,
Ron

Current time is 01:59 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Bill O'Neil Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2763 seconds (23% database + 77% PHP). 33 queries executed.