ITC Bridge Home 
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > SPIRICOM - It's Development & Potential ***Cassette Recording***

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp  
AuthorPost
Keith Clark
Administrator

ITC Bridge has been given permission to host a download of the full length cassette tape entitled:

Spiricom -- it's development & potential
Franklin, NC : Metascience Foundation MF-1, c1982.
© Metascience Foundation, Inc.
George W. Meek

Tape Side A   9.99 MB

Tape Side B   9.85 MB

Transcript     3.38 MB

To download files instead of playing from your browser, right-click on the file and choose "save as."

Special thanks to Mark Macy of WorldITC.org  Cassette audio files and accompanying transcript reproduced as a download file with permission of Mark Macy. 

Keith

Keith Clark
Administrator

The accompanying transcript has been provided by Mark Macy, and is in the works to be posted here. It turns out it is taking a little more time than I had originally planned to convert it into a digital document.

The post is yet to come....

Keith

Notemanz

Keith thanks for posting these. Can't we download the doc as a PDF directly from Mark's site?

Also, the recordings are available on ebay at times. I have a nice 2 c.d. set so be on the lookout!

Best,
John D

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi John,

If you find a download link on Mark's site, by all means please let me know of it. I don't think Mark would have mentioned me converting it to digital form if he had already done so.

As far as the recording being available on eBay, if you do see that kind of thing taking place please contact Mark Macy so he can take action. It is illegal for someone to be selling it, as Mark owns the rights. In addition, the creators of that material intended for it to be publicly available - not sold for profit.

Thanks,

Keith

Last edited on Feb 11th, 2008 08:02 PM by Keith Clark

Notemanz

Will do Keith. Yes, there is a site where you can simply listen and I belive download. It's divided into two parts.
Will report back more.  The DVD I got had a second DVD with the Manuel included for SPiricom.

Best,

John D

Notemanz

Here's is the link to listen to the recordings:

http://www.ghostpix.com/spiricom/spiricom.html

Very interesing site!

John D

Keith Clark
Administrator

A searchable pdf file has been added to the first post in this thread.

Keith

Slider2732

I read through the whole thing...thanks for posting it :biggrin:

yzzzguy

With all due respect to the GIS - their copy is pretty poor. The best copy I've found is the one that ScottL of Ghostly Talk Radio made directly from a pristine cassette that Mark Macy provided to him.

See the August 22, 2006 show to download the files.

http://www.ghostlytalk.com/node/616

Guy Jackson

Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the link.

Keith

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1748 seconds (35% database + 65% PHP). 25 queries executed.