ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Response to Notemanz  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 14th, 2007 08:58 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Bruce

Notemanz wrote: Very interesting article in a recent "Haunted Times" magazine re: Spiricomm.  It seems Dr. Mueller might still have been alive at the time of the supposed recordings.

NOTE to the Moderator of this Forum: if this post is too far over the the line of being off topic please feel free to delete it immediately.

At this link, http://www.gobeyondnow.com/SvS.htm you'll find the article regarding the two Georges with the title, "MY CONTROVERSIAL THESIS:"

There are two, separate Georges, one named George Edwin J. Mueller and another named, George J. Mueller shown in the article. There is an "analysis" of photographs of the two different George's faces that claims to prove they are the same man.  Take a look and see what you think.

Read the article, taking note that in one version of "official documentation" from Nasa that is offered as proof these two different me are the same guy the "Edwin J." portion of that George's name has be blacked out altogether.  On another "official document from Nasa" only the "dwin J." has been blacked out to make it look like the man's middle initial is "E" when in fact it is not.

Kinda looks like a pretty ham-handed attempt by a skeptic to alter documents to "prove" their theory.

I usually don't spend much time on skeptics but when their attempts are as laughable as this one I just couldn't resist. 

Bruce

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 20th, 2007 10:01 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Notemanz

Thanks for the link Bruce! I found the audio analysis most interesting.  I listened to the Mueller excerpts again and was not readily able to address the mic "pop" statement. I'm going to do a much more in depth analysis soon.

I think we all must continue our experiments keeping an open mind.  Does anyone have any other information on O'neill? I've re-read the tech manual and press info but what additional info do we have on O'Neill?

Finally, Are the "Seth" recordings posted here?

Thanks much,
John

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 11:39 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Response to Notemanz Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1378 seconds (31% database + 69% PHP). 26 queries executed.