ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Software to duplicate Spiricom tones  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 08:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

Here are the links for some software that I have found to be the most useful when experimenting with Spiricom attempts. They are extremely easy to use, practical, and they work.

Tone/Frequency analysis

Digipan - a program which scrolls "waterfall" and shows you what frequencies you are actually hearing. That's all I use it for - the original intent was to analyze the original Spiricom frequencies to see what they actually are.
It's free, works great, simple to use. Just close out the viewing areas you don't need. Here's the download link

Tone/Frequency creation

NCH Tone Generator - a program which you can use to generate up to 16 tones simultaneously - you can even change each tone individually while it is playing live. Yes, you can do the same thing with most audio programs - which takes a considerable amount of time. I like this one because control of everything is at the tip of your fingers - it becomes much easier to "feel" what may work for you, easier to hear which frequencies "beat" off each other, etc. It is not free, but I find it the best for the purpose of generating tones. Also, be aware that it will attempt to coerce you into downloading additional audio software.
Here's the download link

Keith

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 28th, 2007 05:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Notemanz

Keith are these Mac friendly? Thanks!

John D

Posted: Dec 28th, 2007 07:25 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi John,

The Digipan isn't, but the NCH tone generator has a version for Mac OSx on their website.

Keith

Posted: Jan 16th, 2008 12:07 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Notemanz

P.S. Audacity has this capability also and it's free.

John D

Current time is 07:43 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Software to duplicate Spiricom tones Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1379 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 25 queries executed.