ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Another New Guy

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Another New Guy  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 12th, 2007 06:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Bruce

Bruce Moen here.  I'm a former engineer turned author with an interest in afterlife exploration and communication devices.  Found this site in a Google search on Spiricom.  As I check out the site I'm sure I'll find more to pique my interest.

I maintain a website at http://www.afterlifeknowledge.com

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Debbie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 04:33 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Bruce

Debbie,

Nice to meet you here too.  I recently put some links on my site to a little Spiricom info as a way of showing that such devices are possible.  Was really happy then to discover this site and that it has a dedicated Spricom Forum.

I had been working on development of a communication device of a different designh for quite a while before I discovered Spiricom.  I have since incorporated some of its concepts into the one I am working on.  I'm happy to see there are some interested folks here and look forward to meeting them

Thanks for the welcome,

Bruce

Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 06:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

Hey, Bruce glad you could make it. Please feel free to browse around. The Spiricom Project we have on this forum is still very new but we are expecting some exciting results from it. No pressure right!

Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 08:32 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Jeff

Greetings Bruce!  Welcome to the forum!  Glad you're interested in Spiricom experimentation.  Hope to share lots!

Jeff

Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 08:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fratka

Hey, and theres the guy to talk to about it. Jeff, I believe is the primary guy building it correct?

Frank

Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 09:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Jeff

That's correct, Frank.  And nice to hear from you!  :) You've been a little quiet until just lately.  Please join in the Spiricom work!  We need contributors like yourself.

Jeff

Last edited on Dec 13th, 2007 09:23 AM by Jeff

Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 01:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
fratka

Yeah, its been slow for me lately. I have been helping put out fires and such. With the new RS hack it has been fun getting acquainted with the equipment.

I did a lot of research on the original Spiricom and was going to attempt building a Spiricom IV or V. Being that I don't have lab space or a dummy load for the RF, I wasn't gonna take the chance of microwaving the house with a couple of 24 to 30 GHz gunnplexers.

Have you worked out the kinks yet in the equipment? Formulated a plan?

Best Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Dec 13th, 2007 01:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Jeff

fratka wrote: Yeah, its been slow for me lately. I have been helping put out fires and such. With the new RS hack it has been fun getting acquainted with the equipment.

I did a lot of research on the original Spiricom and was going to attempt building a Spiricom IV or V. Being that I don't have lab space or a dummy load for the RF, I wasn't gonna take the chance of microwaving the house with a couple of 24 to 30 GHz gunnplexers.

Have you worked out the kinks yet in the equipment? Formulated a plan?

Best Regards,

Frank R.

MICROWAVING THE HOUSE?:scared: With gunnplexers?  Now you're killing me:lol:.  Very wise decision there.  All laughing aside, and I'm still laughing, I have a new post on the RF interface on the Spiricom thread today.  Please take a look, and give me your thoughts...

And, please do, refrain from Gunnplexers transmitting megawatts of energy into your house!

Jeff

Posted: Dec 20th, 2007 08:20 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Bruce,

Looks like I failed to introduce myself and give you a warm hello, though we have already met in the forum.

We welcome you to the forum, and hope that you find your stay and the interaction with others on the board progressive and pleasant. Your life experience and views are most welcome here, as they are for everyone.

I'll check out your website during this weekend.

Keith

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 08:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hello Bruce,

Nice to welcome you here.  I have read and still reread parts of all of your books and have wanted to take your workshops for quite some time now.  Maybe in the near future, my work schedule will allow it.  Again, great to have your presence here.  Vicki

Current time is 11:34 AM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Another New Guy Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1443 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 28 queries executed.