ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2   
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spiricom Experiment voice 1 and 2  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Dec 18th, 2007 10:11 AM
  PM Quote Reply
41st Post
Bruce

DavidR wrote: The pyramid shape device was the one I used to obtaine Seth's voice.  I did't have much luck with the black spiricom device, which was a shame as I was able to modulate the tone frequency with the dials so I stuck to the tried and tested version of the pyramid design

David,

Was there a difference in the operating frequencies between the pyramid shaped transmitter and the black spiricom device?  Since it appears that the receiver you were using is an ordinary AM radio  I am curious to know the broadcast frequencies being used.

Thanks,

Bruce

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Dec 18th, 2007 09:51 PM
  PM Quote Reply
42nd Post
DavidR

Hi Bruce, the frequencie's are as follows:

spiricom Transmitter:

Frequency.................105-109MHz FM band
Power....................... 9V Mains adaptor
Transmit range..........0.5 miles max

Radio Receiver:

Frequency.................83-108MHz FM band
Power.......................Mains

Audio Tone:

Source.....................Cassette Tape Player
Tone Frequency......Male 174.61 Hz   Female 261.63 Hz

I copied the above details from the infomation that Gordon gave me when I received the pyramid spiricom device.

David UK

Posted: Dec 18th, 2007 09:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
43rd Post
DavidR

Bruce the reference to the spiricom transmitter FM band is in the wrong place, correct place is in the radio receiver details.

David UK

Posted: Dec 19th, 2007 05:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
44th Post
-=Gordon=-

Hi All,

I have worked with David in constructing these devices in an attempt to simplify the original experiments as detailed in The Ghost of 29 Megacycles, but using everyday available electronics.

The 1st device was constructed using an off the shelf battery powered FM transmitter kit.

This was installed in a wooden Pyramid shaped box as pictured by David elsewhere on this Forum.

This so far has produced the best results, ie the Seth recordings. Later devices such as the 'Black Box' device (also pictured) have not given the same results.

A reason for this and perhaps an understanding of how a voice is created could be due to the instability of the transmitter installed in the first unit.

The signal from the transmitter would often drift, causing the tone to be lost on the reciever unit.

We found that if the operator (David) placed their hand near to the transmiting device and the antenna the signal would come clear on the reciever again, and just at this point is when the voices would come through.

The later 'Black Box' transmitters were more stable in operation and so didn't seem to have this same level of 'Human' interaction, and so maybe that is why they have not given the same results..?

I've got a bit of catching up to do on this forum but hope to post more here soon...

All the best

-Gordon- :wink:

Last edited on Dec 19th, 2007 05:56 PM by -=Gordon=-

Posted: Dec 20th, 2007 03:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
45th Post
DavidR

Hi ya Gordon great to see you in the forum.  Perhaps you might be able to help Bruce with some questions about the workings of the spiricom, as you know my knowledge in that area is limited because I am only able to quote from the information that you gave me at the time of the construction of the pyramid spiricom.  Thanks.

Catch ya later

David UK

Posted: Dec 20th, 2007 03:07 AM
  PM Quote Reply
46th Post
DavidR

Bruce, just to let you know that Godon has joined the forum and I am sure he will be more than willing to help with information about the working details of the spiricom's.

David UK

You have chosen to ignore Debbie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Dec 20th, 2007 04:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
48th Post
-=Gordon=-

Debbie wrote: Hi Gordon ... WELCOME!!

:) Debbie

Thanks Debbie,

What a great site, lots to take in here... 
...and it's nice to find so many people on the same wavelength..! :biggrin:

-=Gordon=- :wink:

Posted: Dec 28th, 2007 04:33 PM
  PM Quote Reply
49th Post
DavidR

Bruce, I have tried the Hunt 13 Tri that you up loaded for us, and I must say it is a lot more clear and constant and also allows for better hearing of any possible voices.  I have attempted a few spiricom sessions and think I may have had some sort of contact, but is only a guess at this stage. 
David

Posted: Dec 29th, 2007 04:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
50th Post
Bruce

David,

Glad to hear you are experimenting again.  I am working on some software based filters that I would like to test for their ability to extract voice sounds from Spiricom type noise.  Any chance I can get a copy of files that you feel may have something?

Bruce

Posted: Dec 29th, 2007 06:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
51st Post
DavidR

Hi Bruce, no problem at all, thanks for offering.  As soon as I think I might have obtained any voices I will let you know and upload the file for you.  Bruce, I wonder if you can help with an inquiry about receivers.  Is there any equipment that I can use as a receiver for the spiricom that would allow me to do away with the radio that I am presently using.  The reason is to eliminate any possible radio reception and try to ontain pure spiricom voices without receiving any other none spiricom random voices or frequencys.  Thanks.

Hope you have a good New Year.

Regards

David UK

Posted: Dec 29th, 2007 02:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
52nd Post
Bruce

DavidR wrote:
Is there any equipment that I can use as a receiver for the spiricom that would allow me to do away with the radio that I am presently using.  The reason is to eliminate any possible radio reception and try to ontain pure spiricom voices without receiving any other none spiricom random voices or frequencys. 
David,

I think Jeff's approach is the best advice on this one.  About the only way I know of to eliminate the possibility of reception of radio or other electronic interference is to place both the transmitter and receiver inside a well grounded Faraday cage.  This is really nothing more than an all metal enclosure that completely surrounds the equipment.  It doesn't have to be solid like sheetmetal, it could be instead made out of metal screen with a mesh size about that of ordinary window screen.  The last Faraday cage I built was made out of fine copper mesh screen and enclosed a room about 8 feet by 6 feet.  I used 14 gauge, bare copper wire to connect multiple points on each wall, floor and ceiling surface to a main cable that was then connected to a long metal stake driven into the ground.  It was pretty expensive but testing showed that once you were more than an inch or so away from the screen (inside the room) there were no detectable electronic signals.

You could probably use something smaller and less expensive to get adequate isolation.  For example, I would expect that a 4 foot cube frame made from something like half inch diameter copper water pipe with conductive metal screen, or perhaps sheetmetal would do the trick.  It would be best if everything you put inside the box is battery operated so there are no wires entering from the outside.  You'll need a small metal door (sheetmetal or metal screen) so you can put things in and take things out.  The sheet metal or metal screen of your box/cage must be electrically connected to a good ground.  Metal water pipes in a house are often a good choice.

A simple way to test how effective your Faraday cage is to tune in a station on a battery operated radio and then put the radio inside the cage and close your door.  If you can't hear any radio stations under these conditions it's an idication your cage is working.

Hopefully someone else reading this who knows more about the subject of Faraday cages will weigh in with some better suggestions and correct any of my amateur mistakes.

Bruce

Posted: Dec 30th, 2007 04:38 AM
  PM Quote Reply
53rd Post
DavidR

Bruce, thanks for thr advice ref Faraday cage and will certainly give it ago.  The need to eliminate radio signals has always been a priority for me during the time of spiricom experiments, but lacking in knowledge regarding technical equipment and application has been a burden and a source of frustration, and as you mention maybe someone might know of actual equipment that can be used together with the Faraday cage.

Once again many thanks

David UK

Posted: Jan 9th, 2010 03:56 AM
  PM Quote Reply
54th Post
Fox_Malder

Hi friends. Could you help me with 13 tones of sound. Where can I download this very need. Desirable length to 5 minutes. Thank you.

Last edited on Jan 9th, 2010 03:58 AM by Fox_Malder

Posted: Jan 9th, 2010 10:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
55th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

I have  1 minute clip that I have replicated of the tones that were present when "Mary Had a Little Lamb" was said to have been spoken over Spiricom. it is attached.

Keith

Attachment: Mary had a little lamb 194Hz_3134hz.mp3 (Downloaded 1166 times)

Posted: Jan 9th, 2010 12:44 PM
  PM Quote Reply
56th Post
Fox_Malder

Thank you very much.

Friends, could you please share a working example of Spiricom, examined several options but no success, using FM transmitter + FM Receiver + voice recorder, the sound source using the laptop that I have wrong?help me please. Thanks

Last edited on Jan 9th, 2010 12:45 PM by Fox_Malder

Posted: Jan 9th, 2010 01:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
57th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Fox,

What is is about your setup that you think is wrong? I assume you mean the sound that you have created doesn't sound the same? That is not unusual, I had to use a program to create those tones you've heard.

There is no working Spiricom setup, in fact it has never been duplicated. The only thing people can advise you on is how to imitate the way it was said to have been setup and working.

Of course, as has been said before, concerning the validity of Spiricom, it could only likely work with a combination of both equipment AND the ability of the medium.

I repeat, there is no one who has duplicated what was described as Spiricom, though there are a few researchers across the world (Spain, Italy, Brazil) that have conversations with spirit over radio. If you want to develop work with spirit over radio, let us know and we'll point you towards some information for that :)

Keith

Posted: Jan 19th, 2010 10:37 AM
  PM Quote Reply
58th Post
Fox_Malder

Hello friends.
Made a lot of options schemes, and nothing not achieved results.
Frequencies of 29 MHz, 27 MHz, 433 MHz, there are no results.

Posted: Jan 19th, 2010 05:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
59th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi,

If you are interested in developing radio communication with spirit, I recommend you try the following:

1. Work with shortwave/AM anywhere from 2000Khz (2Mhz) up to 30000khz (30mhz)
2. Leave your radio on as much as possible.
3. Be prepared to commit long term to the project.

Let me know if you have any more questions,

Keith

Posted: Feb 8th, 2010 10:08 AM
  PM Quote Reply
60th Post
Fox_Malder

Hello Friends
Dear friends, I made a prototype Spiricom, transmitting part consists of a transmitter which can transmit from 15Mhz-30Mhz.

The receiver in the figure, also is regulated frequency 10Mhz - 30Mhz

As the workpiece apply tone 13
http://rghost.ru/955551

I think this should do the same, there is a contact, now I'm double-checking all the rigging on the fact ... and I continue to test.

Last edited on Feb 8th, 2010 10:16 AM by Fox_Malder

Posted: Feb 9th, 2010 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
61st Post
Vicki Talbott

Good luck, and keep us posted!  V

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 08:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
62nd Post
Fox_Malder

Hello friends!
We seem to have found a way to write clear voice. No need to generate 13 tones sound, they need to create around the receiver, I have created around the receiver torsion field emulate a rotating generator field current, quadruples the generation of electricity 60Hz and added white noise, that's what I can, you can listen to it. Vitaliy

Attachment: Could I listen Sanchita - this station is not.mp3 (Downloaded 911 times)

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2010 08:10 AM by Fox_Malder

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 08:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
63rd Post
Vicki Talbott

Well, that sounds like a spirit voice. Vicki

Posted: Aug 26th, 2010 08:29 AM
  PM Quote Reply
64th Post
Fox_Malder

Please look at this http://www.tmlink.ru/forum/showpost.php?p=15356&postcount=186

Last edited on Aug 26th, 2010 08:30 AM by Fox_Malder

Current time is 04:05 PM Page:  First Page Previous Page  1  2     
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Dedicated SPIRICOM Forum > Spiricom Experiment voice 1 and 2 Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1916 seconds (29% database + 71% PHP). 33 queries executed.