ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
New Board I built  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 09:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
fratka

I built a new board using a perf board, a 3.579545MHz Crystal, a 50v10uf electrolytic capacitor, and a LM386 OpAmp. I put them all in series and completed the circuit with a 9v battery. After the first recording I thought maybe I was picking up some radio traffic so I did a second recording asking for recognizable names or people I know. The first I asked for was my name. This is what I received:

Frank R

Attachment: 111307CrystalLM386_Record2_kk2_namesarenotsupposedtotrackhim.mp3 (Downloaded 1125 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 09:15 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

same file 2:

Attachment: 111307CrystalLM386_Record2_kk2_noseeker.mp3 (Downloaded 952 times)

Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 09:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
fratka

Still file 2:

Attachment: 111307CrystalLM386_Record2_kk2_nowwerestartingtofunction.mp3 (Downloaded 1018 times)

Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 09:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

And another:

Attachment: 111307CrystalLM386_Record2_kk2_dontjamus.mp3 (Downloaded 1034 times)

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 06:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
fratka

This is a picture of the Crystal, LM386 and Cap combination on a piece of perf board. You will also notice the 3.5mm stereo jack that is also connected in series. This is what allows me to record through the microphone input of my digital recorder.

All of the components were placed on a piece of MDF just to make it easier to work on and keep organized.

Best Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 06:20 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
fratka

Here is a message I thought was funny. Must be a new guy on my counterpart Jacob's team. LOL

Also, just to revisit the explanation of my filenaming scheme.... I will always post the filenames in this order from left to right: Date, method of recording, which recording number and what I think it says.

Regards,

Frank R.

Attachment: 111307CrystalLM386_Record3_strangesoundscomefromradios.mp3 (Downloaded 989 times)

Last edited on Nov 14th, 2007 06:23 AM by fratka

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 08:24 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank,

These are very interesting sounding.  I especially like the last one, very, clear, and as you say, funny!  Vicki

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 08:57 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
fratka

Thanx Vicki! Can you hear the other ones? Don't worry, I know everyone has their own range and degree of hearing on these things. So, if you can't or if you hear them different don't hesitate to tell me.

Regards,

Frank R.

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 09:52 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
fratka

Thank You Estee! I have been going through all five of yesterdays recordings and I am still pulling messages out.

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 10:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Frank--I hear them pretty much as you do except for the second one, which sounds to me like "I won't see her," or "One won't see her."  Good ones and interesting method of capture.  Vicki

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 10:45 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
fratka

Yeah, I think that is the same one Misty commented on. She said something similar to what you said. Interesting!

Frank R.

Posted: Nov 27th, 2007 09:13 PM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Notemanz

Hi Frank! I'm new and love this site.

1.  We are the last person by you
2. No one's here

The last two seem inconclusive to my ears.

Very cool!

John D

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 12:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
sparks

Hi,

Could you plse give more detail about how connected the components up. Do you have a circuit of it?

Im assuming the cap and crystal are in series, which feed the input of the op-amp, and presume the op-amp is wired as a buffer amp?

regards,

JEFF 

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 01:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
15th Post
fratka

No need for detail, you got it in your question. I just threw some components together to see what would happen. It turned out that they worked but not as well as I wanted. During this phase of my research I was looking for the signal generation of the system I am building. I already have the signal processing unit together (pulse modulated laser transceiver) and a simple recording unit.

I believe I may have found a good signal generator in the design of Mike Colletta's Spiricomp array. It consists of three AM/FM digital scanning radios (RS 12-469) connected to a Radio Shack, 4 channel mixer. From there the RCA cables are fed into my laptop where the signals are run through DCSix with SoundSoap2 to clean up the sound.

The three radios scan the FM (or AM, whatever your pref) band at different intervals and not spending more than a millisecond (estimated) on each scanned frequency.

Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 01:26 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
fratka

Here is a sample of what I get through the "Spiricomp" array.

Attachment: 010808Spiricomp_Record1_wearefocusing.mp3 (Downloaded 1081 times)

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 02:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Notemanz

So this is a radio sweep array not Spiricom array per se?

How are the radios sweeping via the "hack" posted online?

Thanks much,
John D

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 02:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Notemanz

Have you experimented with your array enclosed in Faraday cage?

John D

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 02:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
fratka

Yeah this is sweeping. Its not really the "hack" posted online but a modified version. As for placing it in a faraday cage, well that would not work since it would block out the very thing it depends on for complex sound. The radio signals are needed.

Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 02:43 PM
  PM Quote Reply
20th Post
Notemanz

You might try it as I and others are getting interesting results with the resultant sweep of static.

Best,
John D

Posted: Jan 15th, 2008 03:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
sparks

In regards the scanning, are the radios linearly scanning or frequency hopping?

I presume they dont have a chance to individually receive bits of phonemes during adjacent channel increments?

Posted: Jan 16th, 2008 06:19 AM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
fratka

John,

I have never tried the new system with a faraday cage but I will give it a try. I have worked with different media with a faraday cage and got speech through the background radiation (static). It is very robotic and metallic but discernable.

Example below*

Regards,

Frank R.

Attachment: 042507DVRRecord4_Diana_setfire_may13th.mp3 (Downloaded 1711 times)

Posted: Jan 16th, 2008 06:27 AM
  PM Quote Reply
23rd Post
fratka

Jeff,

The radios I am using are scanning linearly but in increments. Its not real scientific but I will start one at 87.5, the second at 100.3 and the third at 105.1 for example. This is my way of insuring I get different sound fragments from each station it passes. Sometimes I will reverse the scan on the center radio just to mix it up a bit.

As for phonemes, I haven't run across any one full word that I could guess the actual word. For example, if the name Rodger is spoken at one of the stations, I would get "Ro..." I'm not saying that it can't happen but I have not noticed it.

Here is a file of them saying my name....

Regards,

Frank R.

Attachment: 042507DVRRecord4_CLR_Frank Ratka.mp3 (Downloaded 840 times)

Posted: Jan 16th, 2008 11:30 AM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Notemanz

Nice capture Frank!  I'm also experimenting with mini box sweep.  I guess I'm still a skeptic when it comes to this method.

That's why I'm focusing more on something I've loosely dubbed "Staticom".

I'm working with AM static and tuning an array of occilators to be in harmonic resonance.

I'm getting a boatload of interesting data. Not saying it's EVP.  I'm not adherring to SPiricom tones but instead tuning the blended tones to be in resonance with the background radiation. 

No rocket science here yet in terms of tone generation.  I'm playing with the system and tuning pitch as needed to hear whatever it is I'm receiving.

The system as of yet, is not in a faraday cage, but will be so soon.  Everything is carefully shielded and the system runs into a behringer mixer. Noise reduction is live and "tune-able." All is recorded into the computer and I am mic-ed to comment and ask questions.

The system is sort of a modified Bacci system, encorporating some elements of Spiricom.

Pls. visit my thread and see what you might hear.

Best,
John D

Posted: Jan 16th, 2008 04:03 PM
  PM Quote Reply
25th Post
Jeff

Good job; and great results Frank!  I would like to make a clarification, if I may.  The LM386 is actually a low power audio amplifier, and not an operational amplifier (OPAMP).  There are many differences between the two, but the main difference is that the LM386 has an audio power amplifier built-in to drive a small speaker, when the opamp does not.  The opamp usually requires a dual power supply, such as +15Vdc and -15Vdc, where the LM386 only requires one positive power source. 

Your choice, Frank, in the LM386 was a very good one in this case!  You didn't have to build another power amp to drive your speaker; and the output of the LM386 can drive a very wide range of impedances without having to build another impedance matching device.

For those interested, below is a link to the LM386 technical sheets from National Semiconductor.  If you scroll to the bottom of the sheet, there are some circuit suggestions from National Semiconductor to experiment with.  Since it is a pdf link, you may have to copy it into your browser address field:
web.mit.edu/6.115/www/datasheets/LM386.pdf

Many blessings,

Jeff

Last edited on Jan 16th, 2008 04:06 PM by Jeff

Current time is 03:22 PM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > New Board I built Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2593 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 27 queries executed.