ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page  
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Greetings!  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Nov 7th, 2007 05:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Jeff

Hello all!  My name is Jeff.  I am an electrical engineer; and retired musician.  I am not, as I can tell, clairvoyant, nor do I have any Medium talents.  But as an electrical engineer, I come to all of you with technical support; in hopes that I can explain some of the physics involved with electrical/electronic equipment/devices, and that elusive germainium diode I see you talking about :wink:.  I truly desire, and hope to be of some service here, and will check in on a daily basis. 

I still own a multi-track recording studio, and have a complete workbench for building/testing devices.  It is my wish and desire to bring many years of study to the platform, and support each and everyone of you in some way. 

Greetings, and blessings again!  :biggrin:

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

You have chosen to ignore Debbie. click Here to view this post

Posted: Nov 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Jeff

Hi Debbie!  Thank you for such a nice welc ome!  BTW, I watched your Maury appearance.  That simply proved that I am a "lowly born so-and-so" (apologies to Ian Anderson), and you are a Star.  Laughing yet?  I certainly hope so.  As we all know, laughter MUST happen before technology! 

I'll be awaiting your questions!  :thumbup:

Posted: Nov 8th, 2007 10:05 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
lkimberley

Welcome Jeff and also Debbie!

I apologize as I have been out of town and very busy of late, I welcome both of you and I will be asking questions too!

I am currently working with the diode method and laser lights and so far seems to be working for me. I have that video at esnips.

Should you guys like to see it let me know. Your Site is great Debbie and look forward to more. and Jeff, we all have to begin somewhere and techology wise, you are the man!! We, or I need help in that department.

I can build it, but don't understand how all the parts go together and why (duh)

But again a BIG Welcome to both of you!!

Blessings,

Laura:biggrin:

Posted: Nov 8th, 2007 10:26 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Welcome, Jeff--It's always great to have an electrical engineer around!  Vicki

Posted: Nov 8th, 2007 02:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Jeff

Hi Laura!  Thank you for welcoming me in.  Yes, I'd love to see that video you made.  Yes, I'm just starting out in EVP/ITC, and I look forward to the research.  I'm currently in design of a digital and analog hybrid of the Spiricom device.  This I have temporarily called Mark VI.  The block diagrams are in design; and the equipment has been procured, although as design progresses, more equipment shall surely be needed in the not so distant future.  Mark VI will have video interfacing, but not as of yet.  I wish to get a stable audio locked in first.  However, I am quite certain that I will need an experienced Medium to get communications started, since I have no experience in that area, and certainly do not want to get into lower Astral "trouble" and ruin what could (will) be a very enlightening experience. 

Any takers?  :cool:

-Jeff

Posted: Nov 8th, 2007 02:45 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Jeff

Hi Vicky!  Thank you for the welcome!  I quickly noticed where you are living.  Guess what?  I was born and raised in Bellingham!  My mother, father, and sister still live there, and I miss it so much.:crying:

Kindred souls already, huh?  Have you always lived there?  Maybe we can discuss that on email sometime.  I would enjoy that, and look forward to sharing EVP/ITC with you, and everyone here in the future.

-Jeff

Posted: Nov 8th, 2007 08:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
lkimberley

Hi Jeff,

I will add a link to my esnips. Also, I am a certified Pyschic from the state of OKlahoma, ask Frank I can get them live all the time maybe not as clear as I like but, I do hear them. So if ya need my help let me know "they will help" I am sure.

Did you hear the latest evep I posted just a 6 sec clip. but they talk about process.

So, if your interested let me know. Some how I have a "gut feeling" as I say lol that your one of the helpers:wink::biggrin:

Be blessed your in the right group!

Laura  

PS here is my link look it all over and comment as much as you prefer!.

http://www.esnips.com/web/ITCRecordings

http://www.esnips.com/web/LaurasITCHomeVideos

http://www.esnips.com/web/LaurasITCPhotos

Pss I am totally against the lower plane will NOT even listen to them. Keith and Frank & Misty will back mr up on that lol

Posted: Nov 8th, 2007 08:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
lkimberley

Hi Jeff and Vicki,

BTW, I am from Seattle!! I DOOOooooo Miss it sOOoooo much!!!

Laura

Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 09:23 AM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Jeff and Laura,

Well, I feel like the lucky one to still be in the area, even though it was raining as usual when I got up this morning:bored:.  I lived in Seahurst as a child, then moved to Bellingham for school.  Then I went to school at Penn State and lived in State College for 9 years before getting back to Bellingham--I've been back now since 1990.  Jeff, when you come to visit your family, we should get together for a recording session and lunch! 

I'm with Laura, Frank, Misty and all--no lower astral communications allowed.  Thankfully, it seems all of our contacts have made those types fairly easy for us to avoid here!  Vicki

Last edited on Nov 9th, 2007 11:52 AM by Vicki Talbott

You have chosen to ignore Estee. click Here to view this post

Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 11:48 AM
  PM Quote Reply
12th Post
Jeff

Hi Vicky, Laura and Estee!  Estee, first of all thank you for the welcome!  As I browsed around the forum, I quickly noticed that you are familiar with para-physics.  You and that haunted chair of yours!  :bored:.  I'd be leery of sitting in that thing after those movies, afraid I would be sitting on someone :scared:!  I'm sure you will have some interest in Mark VI too.  I look forward to hearing about the devices you have been experimenting with!

Vicky:  Absolutely we will get together for that session and lunch!  I don't expect to get up there until next summer, but hey, until then we will have a lot to chat about I'm sure!  Just don't move away, OK?  Also, by that time Mark VI will have been well into operation, and possibly (most likely) evolved into Mark VII, and I will bring the device with me for you to experiment with.  How about that?

Laura:  Thanks for letting me know that you are a licensed psychic!  Like I said before, I really need some guidance in that area, and I will not be attempting contacts until one like you is present.  Actually, at the start, I only intend to be tuning, and adjusting the device, and gathering data for best results, while the psychic is working their contacts.  That way, I can also get the training necessary, as well as get to know some good contacts, and they can get to know me to achieve a comfort level.  I think my approach is the safest, and best way, don't you?  Mark VI will continue for a long time, and I want all experiences to be pleasant ones.

Note to all:  Mark VI is now being built.  The creation of the device will be fully video-documented, and when the device is finished, I will post the video on the internet for viewing.  Plus, I will post all the schematics and block diagrams, as well as the opertors manual at the same location.  During this time, I might start a new thread for Mark VI, or simply a thread on para-technology where we can talk tech.  Once the basic device is working solid, I will re-package it into a ship-able single unit, that anyone of you may borrow and use. 

Blessings!

Jeff

Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 11:54 AM
  PM Quote Reply
13th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hey Jeff,

Looking forward to both your postings on MarkVI and to meeting and doing some work with you!  I'm not going anywhere.  I love the Pacific Northwest.  Vicki

Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 02:24 PM
  PM Quote Reply
14th Post
lkimberley

Hi Jeff, Let me know when your ready we can plan where I can maybe make a trip to MO  to be there for your first attempt.

That would be interesting!!:blink::smile:

Blessings,

Laura

Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 07:27 PM
  PM Quote Reply
16th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Jeff,

Nice to meet you, glad to have you on the board. It's kind of you to offer your assistance in the area of electronics and such - I believe you may be of much help to people on this forum. Please keep us updated of your endeavors, we're very welcome to have you!

Keith

Posted: Nov 9th, 2007 07:57 PM
  PM Quote Reply
17th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Someone has raised the question of the reference of "lower astral communication" in posts above. I believe this needs to be clarified.

My view, and hence - the view of ITC Bridge is that researchers on this board make references to "lower astral communication" when speaking of the possibility of experiencing contact with a spirit entity that may be negative.

While it is agreed that there are negative spirit personalities just as there are positive, it is not agreed that it is highly likely for an ITC researcher to experience negative contact. Simply put, a person will get out of ITC exactly what they put into it. If they are confident, unafraid, and attempt to have a pure heart and motivation, then they will get exactly that in return.......but if they are constantly afraid of being influenced by someone negative, well then they invite that possibility. The vast majority of ITC researchers are well-meaning and positive, and I have yet to hear or see evidence of prolonged contact and communication from a negative entity with someone of good intention.

The majority of the claims of contact with "lower astral" entities that I have encountered seem to lean towards simple misunderstanding of the communication between researcher and spirit. Audio research is very difficult and sometimes tedious, and it's not unusual to hear sounds that tend to "feel" dark and threatening - even if they aren't.

The medium and method used to record the audio will determine the resulting sound. If I put a Darth Vader mask on and say "I Love You", will it sound menacing? Yes. Why? Because we have already attached a memory of feeling to that particular brand and type of sound. Is it menacing? No. Unfortunately, this occurs way too often in ITC research, and can be considered one of the largest obstacles or hurdles that a researcher has to deal with. A menacing sound does not imply menacing intent. Remember, we're talking to someone in a totally different vibration - it's not supposed to sound normal.

I have never experienced any negative contact or influence in my work with ITC. I entertained the thought and possibility of negativity before I became aware that it  depended on me. Researchers are free to their own opinions, but for the record - ITC Bridge teaches and feels that a researcher should not be scared of being influenced by "lower astral communications." All that is needed is a positive outlook, starting from the inside.

Keith

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 06:46 AM
  PM Quote Reply
18th Post
Vicki Talbott

Well said, Keith--I agree with you.  One point to mention is that higher entities who can and do move freely about are not above a swear word or two when jesting, for instance, if their personality allows for that sort of language (especailly of Anglo-saxon origin when speaking English:wink:).  This does not in any way mean they are stuck in a lower astral realm or that one is receving communication from someone who is less than "above board," especially if there is every reason to believe you know with whom you are communicating.

Only once in the very beginning of my research did I experience what I considered to be a negative communication.  It has never happened again in all the years I've been doing this, which makes me wonder if it really was negative, not being Class A, or if it was what I thought I heard instead of what was intended.  Vicki

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 07:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
19th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi,

Here's a related EVP to Keith's post about lower astral entities.  I was asking for protection after having rec'd a long EVP (9 mins on a DR60 in a quiet room) where I thought I heard talk of murder, etc. (see above post).  I asked for protection.  I immediately got this response:  "No bad spirits, Braden, what's up?"  "What's up" is in Braden's exact voice.  Vicki

Attachment: no bad spirits braden what's up.wav (Downloaded 914 times)

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 11:43 AM
  PM Quote Reply
21st Post
Jeff

Hi Keith, Vicky and Estee.  Keith, thanks for the welcome to the forum!  I also appreciate the advice on the "lower astral" concept.  I'm still just beginning, and one does hear good and bad things that one must sort through.  That's why I look to you all for the truth based on actual experience.  I do appreciate the guidance from all of you! 

Estee, that Devil concept was very interesting; as well as the analogy to compassion for the sick.  I understand one must experience bad things; if nothing else but learning to stay away from whatever triggered that event. 

Vicky, Estee and Keith:  It's a comfort to know that from your years of working with ITC there has been remarkably little bad experiences, one with Vicky, and none with Keith.  That's great, and makes my approach much more confident :cool:

Thanks to all!

Jeff

Posted: Nov 10th, 2007 01:37 PM
  PM Quote Reply
22nd Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Jeff,

Truth be told, I can only claim 2 years of working with ITC - but it has been an exciting and creative two years!

Keith

Posted: Nov 12th, 2007 05:48 PM
  PM Quote Reply
24th Post
Jeff

Hello again!  Kieth, Debbie, Vicky, Estee and Laura:  As you all know, Spiricom Mark VI is being constructed.  However, I wanted to know if anyone of you would like to take part in the Spiricom Mark VI project.  The project is complex with various stages, and requires individual stage testing.  That would require design of a section, build, and ship to the "Circle" of friends to be tested on a live basis.  This testing would "prove" that that particular section works, with all testers, and can be admitted into the design.

Here's how it would work:  The section of equipment would be built and shipped, with documentation and video instruction, to the first tester.  That tester would test the section; gather the data; and then ship the section back to me.  I would then ship the section to the next tester to await their data.  This would reiterate around the full Circle until all data has been gathered and documented, thus certifying what we are doing.  This was the approach for Siricom Mark IV, as I lovingly call them "The Fab 3", but they were pretty much in the same room.

Of course, the time between sections might be fairly long, since I have to do the research and testing myself before anyone else would have to test it.  I only say this, to emphasize the baby-steps necessary to achieve an overall device we have documented, and tested.

Anyone interested?

Jeff

Last edited on Nov 12th, 2007 06:02 PM by Jeff

Posted: Nov 12th, 2007 07:12 PM
  PM Quote Reply
26th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Jeff,

I don't know the specifics required (as in audio or video experimentation (or both?)), but I am interested. Please fill me in when you have more details.

Thanks,

Keith

Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 11:53 AM
  PM Quote Reply
27th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Jeff--I'm with Keith on this one--sounds interesting.  Keep me posted.  Vicki

Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 03:59 PM
  PM Quote Reply
29th Post
Jeff

Hi Debbie, Kieth, Vicky and Estee!  Thanks for responding, and I appreciate the interest!  Kieth and Vicky, just to clarify, you will not be required to have a working understanding of the equipment you will test; although I'll bet you would like to.  That's why the equipment would arrive fully documented, and a video demonstration of myself setting things up.  As I demonstrate what I'm doing, I'll be explaining just what this thing does; and how it does it.  I won't get too deep into the circuitry, so as not to have anyone go glassy-eye bored!

Debbie mentioned contact via the telephone.  With the documentation, there will be my phone contact numbers just in case you might have a question.  Feel free to call.  And thank you Debbie for signing up!

Estee, I understand you are working on video ITC.  Thanks for responding regardless.  However, Spiricom Mark VII will have a video interface, and I would like your input on your discoveries and techniques so they might be implemented into that model.

Again, thank you all for your support.  It makes this project so much more enjoyable :smile:.

Jeff

Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 07:50 PM
  PM Quote Reply
31st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Jeff,

I was interested from the start, count me in.

Keith

Posted: Nov 13th, 2007 07:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
32nd Post
Vicki Talbott

Same here.  V

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 03:29 PM
  PM Quote Reply
33rd Post
Jeff

Thank you Kieth and Vicky for signing up!  The first section, a radio frequency (RF) generator/resonator is under design and construction.  I start with a rough design, then begin construction while completing the final design concurrently.  That way, when the section is done, the documentation is done at the same time. 

Design, build and test may take up to a month, so please be patient.  In the mean time, I will be checking in daily to help in other technical areas.

Jeff

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 05:55 PM
  PM Quote Reply
36th Post
Jeff

Estee wrote: ldszlsflsdj'dmbls vgw'vm'lmvsk;skvpskvpsmpswp
Thanks Estee!  Huh? :blink:  Whatdidyousay?  lol:biggrin:

Posted: Nov 14th, 2007 06:04 PM
  PM Quote Reply
38th Post
Jeff

HAH!! I'm sorry  :blushing:!  You bet you're in!!  And welcome!  Thanks for the interest!

Jeff

Current time is 08:36 PM Page:    1  2  Next Page Last Page    
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Greetings! Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.2171 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 47 queries executed.