ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: lance, Keith Clark, fratka, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Reandomly swept TV tuner pix  Rating:  Rating
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 09:02 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Old-Frank

I used my swept radio technique that I use to get voices with a VCR tuner, removed from the the VR, and connected to a video monitor. I used a random voltagfe generator to sweep the tuner, and video record the screen wiht a gdigital camera in camcorder mode. I can't claim with much certainty that images are paranormal, but some are really interesting.

Old Frankisnutz

Attached Image (viewed 1305 times):

091907-20Inch-a4.jpg

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 09:03 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
Old-Frank

Another image, BTW these were done on September 19th. This is a shadow image of a woman.

Attached Image (viewed 800 times):

091907-20Inch-a2.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 09:06 AM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Old-Frank

Hears one that like Frankstein's monster, and his wife!

Attached Image (viewed 1226 times):

091907-20Inch-a8.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 09:09 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Old-Frank

This one is a face that takes up the whole area, plus of the 20 inch monitor.

Attached Image (viewed 1176 times):

091907-20Inch-b2.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 09:14 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Old-Frank

I can not say with certainty that these are paranormal, maybe just some effects from in between channels on the cable TV system, but I recorded with the intention of getting ITVC images, and they asked fro video the week before.

Chris Moon and I are starting weekly(?) sessions to do "scole" like experiments. The video set up was part of the experiment, but Chris didn't make it this week.

Old Frank

Attached Image (viewed 1133 times):

091907-20Inch-b8.jpg

Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 09:17 AM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Old-Frank

That should say "randomly" swept, for the topic--doh!

Old Frank

Posted: Jan 8th, 2008 05:28 PM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
lance

Hello Frank,:)

They are impressive images..!

Could this method be done by just random scrolling of channels..?  As I take it you are using a electronic tool ..  Also is there anyway that this method could be done without conection of satilite, cable etc, to rule out external soucre, many thanks Lance.

Posted: Jan 8th, 2008 10:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Old-Frank

I was using an old VCR tuner with a random voltage generator, and was getting some cabel channels with it. I don't have the system set up to do a linear scan, but that should work, as it works with the radio when it's swept for the purpose fo providing raw audio for the spirits. I've omnlu tested this a couple times, so not sure what will work.

Old Frank

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 09:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
9th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hi Frank,

I looked long and hard at this thread, and here are my thoughts. At first glance it would be so easy to say "Sure, it's obviously the cable channels." Aside from speaking what everyone's first thought may tend to be, I'd like to take it a little further.

After raising the exposure on the pictures I took a closer look. I can say for sure that I see spirit images, of the smaller kind, within the pixels themselves. I would suspect that these are representative of the influence of spirit on the camera media itself.

The second indication of spirit that becomes obvious is not only the pixel formation, but the formation of images larger than the pixel images but smaller than the large portrait that takes up the entire frame - in the static itself. I feel that this influence is a good indication of the influence of spirit within the reception of the television signal itself.

In analyzing the full frame portrait shots I began to think of comparisons to what I would normally see on television. And the more I think of it, I wonder how often we would see a photo of a person's face that would take up the entire frame. Yes, it is certainly possible that all of these pictures are simply images from the television. But how often does the face of a person appear on tv to the exclusion of almost everything else around them, taking up the entire screen? I mean, another point to your advantage is that we can clearly see the border of the television, indicating that full screen images are exactly what you received.

I'm open-minded, and I do believe experiments of this type have potential. I would urge you to continue this experiment at least several more times. It would be great and exciting to see what may develop.

Keith

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 09:21 PM
  PM Quote Reply
10th Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Frank,

May I repost your pictures with the exposure adjusted?

In addition, I think there's really only one way to tell whether results of experiments with spirit are real or not, at least maybe with this particular setup with the cable tv included.

How about this...........I am going to ask my spirit team if they can try to send a picture to you of at least one of three people that I have chosen to ask for.

Will you try again??

Thanks,

Keith

BHI           SCU          GXN         

Posted: Jan 10th, 2008 10:19 PM
  PM Quote Reply
11th Post
Notemanz

These are extremely interesting Frank.  I work in the film business and find that the most intersting image for me is #2.

If these images were commercial in nature would they look as "posed" as some of these do?

I would conjecture that they would not have that "portrait" character that a couple of these have. Therefore, I find them very thought provoking.

I agree with Keith that IF we can get an image or two of someone one of us might know, who is deceased, well now you're talkin'!

I hope you might ask for Keith's person to "pose" for the camera. If you're amenable, ask for "Ashley" to show herself for you.  If we can get confirmations such as these, well, we can imagine what import this would have.

Fantastic and looking forward to more!

John D

Current time is 11:08 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Video ITC (Feedback loop methods) > Reandomly swept TV tuner pix Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1389 seconds (21% database + 79% PHP). 26 queries executed.