ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Funny/Strange Happening

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Funny/Strange Happening  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 08:22 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Babs

Hiya everyone

We had a supermarket receipt which we put on our worktop in the kitchen out of the way and put all the shopping away.  Next morning I noticed that the receipt had something on it.  It is black and glittery and in a shape of some sort.  I tried putting water on the receipt to see if that was what had caused it and then I put something hot on the receipt but nothing changed the paper.  I have studied it and kept it where it has always been and it looks like the playboy figure that is very popular with girls at the moment.  Danielle's bedroom is full of playboy, bed linen and clothes and jewellery.  This looks like a playboy sign. 

Is it possible for them to come through and burn an image onto something?  That looks like what has happened and she was a glittery kind of girl.  Am I clutching at straws and things?

Babs xx

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 21st, 2007 08:32 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lkimberley

Hi Babs,

I want to give you my care and love to you for the loss of your child. I have been reading your quotes and I now I ask you this...can you take a picture of that image and post it? I sure would like to see it. I believe if she is all that your saying she is trying to say simply, Mum, I'm here with you and I am ok and love you. She sounds like a beautiful sweet person.

God Bless,

Laura

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2007 12:34 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Babs

Hiya Laura

Thanks.  Just letting you know that I am in the process of working out what is the best way to do the photo.  I might use my husband's mobile which has a really good camera on it.

Will be in touch soon.

Babs xx

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2007 03:06 PM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
Babs

Hiya Laura

I have photographed Danielle's bed linen, the picture she painted and the thing that appeared on our supermarket receipt.  The supermarket receipt image is black and glittery.  We have put a hot mug on the receipt and we have wet it to see what it could have been but nothing changes the appearance of the paper.  This looks like a shape of some sort and it is not exactly like Playboy but resembles it.  The pictures are as follows:-

I was wondering if it should be turned around, as in, turned over and viewed as the opposite way or looked at through a mirror.

Danielle's bed linen

Danielle's painting

The receipt image

Babs x

Attached Image (viewed 159 times):

ReceiptMark.jpg

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2007 03:10 PM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Babs

Sorry but I attached 3 images and only this one appeared.  Maybe try again tomorrow.

Babs xx

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2007 05:53 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
lkimberley

Hi Babs, you add one picture at a time, ( at least that's the way I do it) :biggrin: just hit reply in your own topic again and say here's another one or something like that, actually whatever you want to say, and then upload another picture.

And yes it looks like bunny ears!!

Great Job!

Laura

Posted: Sep 24th, 2007 05:34 AM
  PM Quote Reply
7th Post
Babs

Here is another picture.  This one is of her painting she did.

Attached Image (viewed 156 times):

DannisPaintingPlayboy.jpg

Posted: Sep 24th, 2007 05:36 AM
  PM Quote Reply
8th Post
Babs

Here is the playboy image on her bedlinen.

Attached Image (viewed 139 times):

PlayboyBedlinnen.jpg

Current time is 04:46 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Funny/Strange Happening Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1387 seconds (26% database + 74% PHP). 26 queries executed.