ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, lance, Keith Clark, Deborah, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Totems  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 17th, 2007 11:10 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Babs

Hiya.  I am the one who posted the 'totally lost & grief-stricken' and thanks everyone for your support by the way.

Today the strangest thing happened.  The doorbell rang, I looked through the spyhole, didn't recognize the man but opened the door anyway. Just as I opened the door, a small black animal shot past my legs at the level of my shoes and ran into the house.  I was stunned at the speed.  I would describe it as the speed of a frightened cat.  It disappeared down my hall and I thought it either went into the living room or the kitchen but no soon had it ran past me, it was gone.  Silly me left the front door open and started to look around the corners to see where it had gone.  Before the man at the door spoke to me, I asked him "What was that?" and he said "What was what?".  I said "What was that that just ran in my house?" and he said "Well it wasn't me" and then I said "It was like a black cat" so he said "Well you had better go and look for your cat then".  I said "I haven't got a cat".  He then said "listen, I have the job of clearing your gutters which are in desperate need and in a mess and I have to do it before the winter".  I realized he had an irish accent and that he was a gypsy so I said "I don't own the house.  I just rent it" but I was lying.  He backed off and knocked on my neighbour's door.

I rang my mum who knows a lot about spirituality and she said that it must have been my 'totem'.  She said she has contacted her spirit guides and her totem is a black cat.  Well this looked like a black cat to me but I never got chance to see its features as it went so fast.  Has anyone else heard of this?

Babs xx

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 17th, 2007 12:01 PM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
fratka

I have heard of totems in a native american sense. A totem is your spirit animal or the animal you are most like. Some nations "tribes" refer to them as clans....e.g. bear clan, eagle clan, etc. The NW Salish people of Washington state have actual carved wood totems.

All the native peoples of North America and South America have some form of spirit animal associated with individuals within the groups. Sorry, if this doesn't help much but I am writing from memory's from a long time ago.

Regards,

Frank R

Posted: Sep 17th, 2007 12:09 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Babs

Hiya

This has been really helpful.  I have just copied your message to my mum who (funnily enough) sent me a text just like yours at the same time you sent me this message.

Babs xx

Current time is 01:21 PM  
ITC Bridge > Members > Introduce yourself > Totems Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1321 seconds (28% database + 72% PHP). 26 queries executed.