ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Vicki Talbott, Keith Clark, fratka, EVPDave, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Spirit coaching - ??  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 16th, 2007 11:51 AM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Brian Jones

Hey folks,

Here is a sample I found on my digital recorder... I had just deleted all 28 files, and wanted to get a battery level check... as far as I know, the recorder has to be in the record mode for the battery level meter to be shown...

I just said the short bit with an aussie accent for the heck of it... upon playback, I clearly heard this voice... which for me, says " center ".  The word center has meaning for me... I am at a point where I am putting a LOT together in order to take my work with audio  to some very serious levels... 

I realize that " focus " or being " centered " is absolutely essential... so whether this evp manifestation was another spirit, or my own mental energies showing up this way.. it's right on time !!

Brian J.

Attachment: ambientional.wav (Downloaded 842 times)

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 18th, 2007 11:16 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
lkimberley

Hi Brian,

Centering is right and wow what a great accent! and the word Center is so very clear great job!

Laura

Posted: Sep 18th, 2007 10:39 PM
  PM Quote Reply
3rd Post
Brian Jones

Thank you Laura for the encouraging reply.... I do take these endeavors seriously.... maybe a bit too seriously.. still not sure how to measure, pretty sure the pressure I've put upon myself is decisively crucial in obtaining results .... in any case.. it is very nice to have your friendly and complimentary reply !

Brian

PS : I'm getting back to ITC very soon... I'll be applying myself as many factors have recently evolved .... as always.. I'll aim for audio evidence.. over exuberant philosophy and professed theory. keeping my assumptions to a minimal level.

Posted: Sep 19th, 2007 05:21 AM
  PM Quote Reply
4th Post
fratka

Brian,

It's good to hear you are picking up the torch once again. As always, welcome back!

Best Regards,

Frank R.

Posted: Sep 19th, 2007 08:49 AM
  PM Quote Reply
5th Post
Vicki Talbott

Hi Brian--I hear that too.  Vicki

Posted: Sep 19th, 2007 06:54 PM
  PM Quote Reply
6th Post
Brian Jones

Hello Frank, Vicki and all.... glad to be back here.... I'm close to getting back to the hands on I.T.C... and have good reason to believe the results will be notable... Lots of other things going on as well, but the I.T.C. work is coming around !

I'll be back in the near future !

Be well !

Brian

Current time is 11:49 AM  
ITC Bridge > Instrumental Transcommunication (ITC) > Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) > Spirit coaching - ?? Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1359 seconds (24% database + 76% PHP). 26 queries executed.