ITC Bridge Home 
Home Search search Menu menu Not logged in - Login | Register

ITC Bridge and iDigitalMedium.com are now VARANORMAL.COM Please visit: https://www.varanormal.com This site does not allow new registrations, and is now an online archive of a decade of Paranormal and ITC (Instrumental Transcommunication) experimentation from 2007 - 2016 We thank you for a wonderful decade! ~ Keith Clark & Ron Ruiz

Moderated by: Keith Clark, ArizonaEvp
New Topic Reply Printer Friendly
Resting In Peace Is Optional  Rate Topic 
AuthorPost
 Posted: Sep 15th, 2007 09:18 PM
  PM Quote Reply
1st Post
Keith Clark
Administrator

Hello,

I've just read a new book about communication with spirit, and I'd like to take the time to share it with you. Whether you're and ITC researcher or not, I'll guarantee that there is much to learn by reading this book. As far as I'm concerned, it's one of the best that I've ever read.

If you have a chance, please visit the website "Resting In Peace Is Optional"

******Book Review Follows*****

The best thing about this book is the pure and simple way in which it is written. As the story unfolds in the first person view it catapults the reader into the mind of Alan, sharing both his frustration and joy as he seeks to communicate with his mother from the other side. Another even more unique aspect is that we are given a virtual tour of the transition from the physical body to the spiritual plane of existence.

Rather than being written as an author’s conception of what life after death might be like, instead this book gives an exact first-hand account of what many people encounter after they die. Alan gets up close and personal as he shares all of his feelings and the difficulties he faced when he suddenly found himself “dead.” Nothing is hidden or “sugar-coated” in this journey, everything is expressed in the most intimate detail. Humorous at times, it also shows that our personalities survive physical death and that an individual’s views or opinions remain intact.

Many books about spirituality or life after death struggle to make a connection with the mind of the reader. After all, the ultimate goal of a book is to enable the reader to fully experience, feel, and relate to the events about which it is written. This book does a superb job of conveying the personal feelings and emotions of the writer to the person reading it. In addition, this story includes many references to our modern culture of technology and demonstrates how frequently attempts at communication by our loved ones can go unnoticed. The perseverance and determination of Alan to communicate with his mother is quite striking.  Alan shares his frustration as he tries various techniques to communicate; yet he remains resilient until he ultimately succeeds.

Everywhere we turn we see books and television shows about ghosts, but the end result is usually the same: The answer to the ultimate question remains shrouded in mystery. In contrast, Alan’s written recollection tells us what it’s like to be a “ghost.” He tells us of the different places that he travels to, the things he desires, and the changes that must finally come about in his personal journey towards understanding before he finally enters the spiritual plane.

Anyone interested in learning how to communicate with their loved ones or understand how to become aware of the signs of communication will find this book an extremely valuable read. In cases where the grief of the loss of a loved one has taken its toll, this book has the ability to restore hope and strengthen the bond of love. Irrespective of our personal beliefs, everyone can come away a little bit richer from the experience of reading this book. As a communicator with spirit, I have found this book to be one of the purest that I have ever read – definitely considered a “must read.”

-Keith J. Clark
ITC Bridge

Back To Top PM Quote Reply  

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2007 06:47 AM
  PM Quote Reply
2nd Post
jaxlen

Readers might also find this site of interest:

First person account of learning mediumship:
http://www.geocities.com/chs4o8pt/psi_experience.html?00008

A method of learning mental mediumship:
http://www.geocities.com/chs4o8pt/natural_mediumship.html?00008

Home page of site:
http://www.geocities.com/chs4o8pt/index.htm?00008

Last edited on Sep 22nd, 2007 06:55 AM by jaxlen

Back To Top PM Quote Reply

Current time is 06:07 AM  
ITC Bridge > Current Events / News > What's happening in the world > Resting In Peace Is Optional Top

UltraBB 1.17 Copyright © 2007-2008 Data 1 Systems
Page processed in 0.1199 seconds (22% database + 78% PHP). 25 queries executed.